Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lain - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

MbIWKA

MbIWKA

Wild MORA =)

What you think about it? ^_^'
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8471/14dk4.th.jpg

The end - for the sake of the beginning... The beginning - for the sake of the end...

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

wow. i would say that its really good! It almost looks like the matrix. I would give you more opinions but Ive never seen Lain before. overall, it looks pretty good to me. I would just get rid of some of the transparency of the characters where they overlap the face behind them because its kinda distracting

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

very cool idea.... yeah you could prolly do without the pic in the background... overall i like it alot :)

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

This is pretty cool, though I disagree with Youkailady; it's interesting, what you have in the background. Why does Lain look so surprised in the figure to the left, though? I love the outfit of the image to the right. Thanks for sharing, I haven't seen a lot of Serial Experiments Lain related stuff. C'est tres cool!

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

I think that this wallpaper is pretty good, I its use of color and placement of elements. Very nice.

MbIWKA

MbIWKA

Wild MORA =)

Big all thank for comments =)
("starrliteangel ": I would just get rid of some of the transparency of the characters where they overlap the face behind them because its kinda distracting )

Is I wanted to show that person Lain as though inside a computer as though she there is dissolved.
And at me still a question as you think her(it) can will hang out in galleries MT? Or in it that is necessary to me that to finish?

The end - for the sake of the beginning... The beginning - for the sake of the end...

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

you don't need two characters on a wall, just remove one of them. Also, the image doesn't stand out much, it's too dark. I think adding some text would be good too. The ghost image in the background needs to be rid of.
I hoped my comment was of some help. Good luck on your submission!

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I dunno, I kinda like the 2 characters there, because it balances things out, one on either side.

as for the background image, yeah it is a bit distracting. but if you really want it there for the story sake, maybe use a higher quality image, because the one you have now is a bit blurry.

MbIWKA

MbIWKA

Wild MORA =)

2 version wall-paper
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1282/36ie.th.jpg

"but if you really want it there for the story sake, maybe use a higher quality image, because the one you have now is a bit blurry. "
It skrin from anime, and seems it indistinct it because of the filter. I simply would want that she was as though weightless, indistinct, like she here and in too time is not present

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.