Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 a hero you wish to die - Minitokyo

a hero you wish to die

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

well for most of gundam seed lovers, destiny is sucks ^_^'
it just funny when shin played as the main hero, most of my friends wish him just go to hell ^^
any other candidate? a hero you wish to die? ^^

Checkout my fanart (wallpaper) of gundamseed
Athrun x Cagalli | Yzak x Shiho | Dearka x Miriallia

Fanart of Naruto (wallpaper)
Sakura's Summer Holiday | Konoha's Sensei (Kakashi & Iruka) | Chaotic Naruto-tachi | Simply Rock Lee | Friends For-EVA! Gaara n Lee

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

If Shiro of Fate / Stay Night is considered a hero. Then I want him dead. He is just so dumb. He always try to get himself killed and he is so weak! He was not even an interesting character to begin with. *sigh* They should have made Rin the main Character as master. I would have enjoyed FSN that way.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

^ Agreed. Shirou really needs to die hahaha. he doesn't mind dying to protect others especially Saber, but when he's about to die, he's like "i can't die like this" i mean wtf is that? he's contradicting himself u_u

so true...Rin should have been made the main character. Summons Saber for hot yuri action XD j/k. well she did wanted Saber instead of Archer.

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Strictly an opinion but i really wish they would kill off inuyasha i'm really getting sick of him. just marry kagome and end the series already. i mean most people i know who watch the show are waiting for that. im not...

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Thx for your opinion dMp ! Eventhough your idea has made my imaginations go wild XD , i like it! Anyone else out there agrees with us? or at least like Athrun instead.

Say EarthAngel1 exacty how long winded (in episodes) is Inuyasha?

To me Shinn is more of a failed protagonist due to Jesus Yamato stealing the limelight. I liked Athrun's Quattro Bajina role early on in the series, but they messed up a good thing; he would have made a good hero either way. If there's a main character I'd like to squash, it'd be Keiichi from AMG or Shinji from Eva

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

Just kill Shinn Asuka! I hate him a lot

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

baybeebean

baybeebean

Mameshiba!

i would really like Tate from Mai Hime to die!
from the begining i just didn't like him. Mai went better with... (crap. i don't remember what his name is!)the other evil guy. only if he wasn't evil.

Shin should die definitely

Aww i like Shinn sure....he's not that great but still he's okay i guess but personaly i would perfer if Kira was pushing up a daisy ^^;;; sorry and Yoh Asakura from Shaman King....and maybe Sasuke....Oo ^^V peace out lol

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

WHAT! Sasuke dead! Good idea. He didnt really have to leave Konoha village or kill his bro. He could stay and train with Naruto.

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Quote by drastikhateWHAT! Sasuke dead! Good idea. He didnt really have to leave Konoha village or kill his bro. He could stay and train with Naruto.

well it's a good idea of killing sasuke....but he's not the hero after all ^^ i mean the real main hero ^^

merged: 06-25-2006 ~ 09:19pm

Quote by drastikhateWHAT! Sasuke dead! Good idea. He didnt really have to leave Konoha village or kill his bro. He could stay and train with Naruto.

well it's a good idea of killing sasuke....but he's not the hero after all ^^ i mean the real main hero ^^

Roy Mustang...
Just Kidding.
Hate him coz' killed by him when played FMA <ps2>

Signature

Quote by raikouryuRoy Mustang...
Just Kidding.
Hate him coz' killed by him when played FMA <ps2>

yeah he killed me too -.- it wasnt fun lol ^^V

1wakemeup1

1wakemeup1

Wake Me Up;

I'd say Kouta from Elfen Lied. First he admits he's in love with his cousin, Yuuka, and then it dies after a little bit. Then he goes to Lucy/Nyuu and doesn't let go of her.

What an idiot.

I have a few: Shinji, Rei, Asuka, Inuyasha, Kira, Meyrin, and Uso. I just wished that Shinji, Rei, and Asuka would have had a more slow and painful death. Oh, and a little message to you Shinn haters: Shinn rocks! Kira sucks!
They should have kept Shinn as the main character! For fuck sake!

cherry12

love,hinata

actually i wish that flay would go to hell. she's wasting her time playing 'he's my boyfriend' with Kira. she's a total slut! that's the type of anime girls i hate, sluts! XP

merged: 06-27-2006 ~ 09:18am
i also hate miaka yuki, aya mikage, saori from mirage of blaze, yuhi aogiri, and that's it.

did i change alittle?

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Quote by cherry12actually i wish that flay would go to hell. she's wasting her time playing 'he's my boyfriend' with Kira. she's a total slut! that's the type of anime girls i hate, sluts! XP

merged: 06-27-2006 ~ 09:18am
i also hate miaka yuki, aya mikage, saori from mirage of blaze, yuhi aogiri, and that's it.

yup fllay should die also and i'm glad she's already pass out hahahha, and the only thing i'd like to thanks fukuda.... that he's bring mwu back to life hahahha

kill shin!
kill shin!
why is he being created..............

blackdagger

blackdagger

Too much to handle

Quote by my74511kill shin!
kill shin!
why is he being created..............

YEAHHH!Toast his body into a living inferno and melt in it a microwave!

*I'm just overacting...am I?

>-I do WHat i waNt<-
GoT anY Problems

I want Edward Elric from FMA to DIE!

*BEWARE OF THE SAINT SEIYA SPOILERS*

...actually just for those who do not know how the inferno arc ends...

Seiya! damn it! he was supposed to die at the end! why the hell is he still alive on the movie?! I don't care about any excuses, the whole fact that he will not die has ruined the inferno arc on the anime for me =_=...and I don't even ahte him! (that much...) but to exploit something is to kill it...they're killing saint seiya just so that little punk can keep on playing hero and bringing money ¬¬...

*The End*

merged: 06-30-2006 ~ 01:50am
Oh, and a friend of mine cries each time Ed and Al Elric don't die xDDD

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Quote by justrunI want Edward Elric from FMA to DIE!

hohoho why you want ed to die? Just curious to know ;)

Down with Ichigo from Bleach. One of the most emo boys I've seen.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.