Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What CODEC packs are the best? none? - Minitokyo

What CODEC packs are the best? none?

Best CODEC pack? or none?

CCCP
51 votes
Others
11 votes
K-lite
26 votes
none at all
4 votes
Gordian Knot
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Xymor

Xymor

I did it because I could

K-Lite + VLC as backup
although k-lite + bsplayer are great and playback 98% of everything out there. Sometimes VLC is just better.

"In my world, I rule. I'm Tsukiyomi"
Signature
"Indirect tactics, efficiently applied, are inexhaustible as Heaven and Earth, unending as the flow of rivers and streams; like the sun and moon, they end but to begin anew; like the four seasons, they pass away to return once more." - Sun Tzu

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

cccp is my favorite, It has all the codecs you need to play mkv's and ogm's which are the most annoying to set up. So you can spend more time watching anime =p

Hi

CCCP is the one i prefer. I use to install every codec pack seperatly (mkv, ogg etc.) but when i found out about CCCP, one install and it had everything and i won't need to worry about the codec for a particular series.
I found it through KAA, so thanks to their fourms ^_^

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

I wonder if all of you who are using CCCP have even used K-lite

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i use CCCP and K-lite, cause i think K-lite installs other parts that well CCCP doesnt

Signature Image

I first started out using K-Lite Mega Codec Pack, but a few months ago I switched to CCCP and using ZPlayer to play my vidoe files.

CCCP is the best !

Zangetsu-ssl

Zangetsu-ssl

Soul Slayer

Ace Media Codec Pack Professional with VLC . That pretty much covers 99% of all codecs.

Some people may say that your cup may be half-full, some may say that it is half-empty. But I say, are you gonna drink it or not?
PCPP Forum - Internode GN Forum - GameArena Forum - StaticSub Forum - OCAU Forum - Atomic v2.5 Forum - DS Australia Forum - Whirlpool Forum - MiniTokyo Forum - Madman Entertainment Forum - Clan TeamqQp - AsiaGroove - Bleach7

Signature Image

Lol. I think there ain't now BEST Codec pack if no one give a logical answer. But i think all are equally good if we know how to compact them with the programs we use according to our styles we want.

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

CCCP is i want to watch the rm's and the mov's i install the quicktime alternative and the real alternative. i use zoom player for the avi, mpg, the divx and mp4 etc. but i ust media player classic for rm and mov. works a treat.

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

CCCP work very well with not much problem along with Media Player Classic

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

U know, for those who cant watch .mov files (quicktime) and .rm files(realmeadia), U would need Quicktime Alternative and Real Alternative.

K-lite wont help u play mov and rm files only so download the extra codecs separately

This can be found on http://www.free-codecs.com

CCCP
Only pack I downloaded after I formatted and no problems between BS player and VLC

CagalliLover84

CagalliLover84

Cagalli's-Keeper

cccp

Realplayer is enough for me .

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Um I don't know what these codec packages are. Are they just groups of codecs bundled together?

AnimeMusicvideos.com has a great package that runs almost anything. When that fails, use VLC as a backup.

Bee69

Bee69

Bee-GFX

i use cccp but once i across a file i couldnt watch. but i solve that problem and download the matroska codec .

CCCP(Community/Core/Codec/Pack/) would be best

sash

sash

Just Another Cynical Person

i have to say CCCP .. >_< the other day i tried playin`a mkv file and i`ll be damned if it showed me the text .. so like they were chattin`.. i was O.o wtf .. where`s the writin`.. [i had k-lite instaled] and tried vlc .. bsplayer .. media player classic .. so finally i got really anoyed and installed CCCP .. now i can see the subs with media player classic [me totally happy XD]

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I use K-Lite Mega Codec Pack. Plays just about anything.

Signature

Quote by Firemace
Hrm....i vouch CCCP for now. It's got all the neccessities needed for anime. But , sometimes, it's better off to d/l individually the codecs. I heard it's much more efficient as in terms of system resource control though i am not too sure abt that stuff, yet.

Thats the reason I prefer CCCP, its got all the must-haves with minimal bloat. Sure its a bit more work, but its far more efficient to go and seperately add support for QuickTime, RealMedia, Ogg/FLAC, ect... later on than to use a pack that adds everything all at once, including several things you don't need that just waste resources.

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

Mizuho fan - FinalFantasyX2 fan

ffdshow with QickTime, RealPlayer, Intel a/v code and PowerDVD Player. so far i don't have any problem to play any media files.
Winamp is defauft player for audio, with WMP Classic for video files and PowerDVD for DVD.

Mizuho fan Final Fantasy X-2
Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III
Onegai/Please Teacher | GTO

k-Lite all the way.

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

Mizuho fan - FinalFantasyX2 fan

Do any one in MT know a player can playing .FLV (Flash video file),

i had FLV player 1.3.3 it work but on some .flv file it can't resize the video (like zoom x1 or x2) it can play all .flv file i had.

i also had Media player classic with ffdshow code pack and it can play well (smooth on almost every .flv file it can resize .flv file that FLV player can't do) but some time it can't play some file ( FLV player 1.3.3 still playable that file) ffdshow decode FLV1 for .flv file (it seem some file was not use FLV1 encode so it can't play that file)

The FLV Player 1.3.3 don't play smooth with me (my PC has PIII800MHz with 256MbRam and 32Mb Graphic) at some .flv file. it get slow when i turn on 2x zoom (i can use fullscreen with MPC verry smooth with same file)

VLC work so bad with me, it unplayable some .flv file like MPC but more unclear than FLV player

with me MPC with ffdshow is best for .flv file but still need FLV player.

i was find on internet but don't find any freeware player can playing .flv file smooth than MPC with ffdshow code and can playable all .flv file like FLV player.

Do someone know a good program like MPC with a code pack that can play all kind of .flv file or .flv code?

Mizuho fan Final Fantasy X-2
Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III
Onegai/Please Teacher | GTO

CCCP + Zoom Player pro

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.