Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 your favorite game creator - Minitokyo

your favorite game creator

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

well my fav game creator is squaresoft which now become square enix, that's because i love rpg genre soo much (especially the final fantasy series ^^ banzaiii tetsuya nomura san)
but for fighting... VIVA NAMCOOOO! thanks for creating such a cute and hottie character like Kazama Jin ^^

square enix all the way and i also like namco for the fighting games and xenosaga

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I'm all for BLIZZARD - creators of, a.o. the all popular Diablo and Warcraft series. I like RTS games more than RPG though.

Currently, however, I'm all for JoWood - creator of Spellforce - the first real RPS - Role Play Strategy. Looking for the sequel.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

As much as I'm an RPG fan, I'm still going to say Miyamoto, simply because without him gaming just wouldn't be the same.

Feenixdeathdeal

Feenixdeathdeal

"Demonic Typhoon"

Mine "was" Enix before the merge because i love Valkyrie Profile and the Star Ocean series but i'll have to go with Konami on this one for Castlevania, Suikoden, Metal Gear/Metal Gear Solid etc.

jaguar88

jaguar88

(=^_^=)

i like "Type-Moon" cuz they're the one who makes Tsukuhime and Fate Stay Night (my fav anime) game. i just their unique stories :D
^_^

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

Not all games from Lucasarts are good, but I the company has created some of the games I like to play a lot. As alway I am in to Star Wars Battlefront 2. Some of the Rogue Squadron games were great in my opinion as well. There are more games from Lucasarts but I'm sure these are good titles from this company.

So,far defininetly Konami. So many game series I loved comes from there. Metal Gear Solid , Zone of the Enders. Silent Hill, Suikoden

atog

atog

Anime atog freak

Square Enix, Capcom, Temco Games, and Namco hehehe all the big hitters. :)

HIDEO KOJIMA OR SQUARE ENIX.

Signature Image

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Blizzard, Valve, Rockstar games, and Activision.

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

From my opinion, Hideo Kojima as he creates MGS series without
failure & his games were sold for milions copies worldwide. :)

You Get Hand-Gestured!

Galian

Master Ninja

Square-Enix and Blizzard for providing days of entertainement woth Diablo and Final Fantasy.

Anybody have a idea why there is no Diablo 3 yet, its been like 4 years since the last one...

theshadow77

Hooray Beer!

Double Fine and the legend himself TIM SCHAEFER. Psychonauts was an absolute work of genius.

And let's not forget Bungie with the beauty that is the Halo trilogy :D

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Quote by solidvanzFrom my opinion, Hideo Kojima as he creates MGS series without
failure & his games were sold for milions copies worldwide. :)

Ok I agree with this one since I love MGS too ^^ (forget to mention) ha ha ha my bad ^^

Either Square Enix (For Final Fantasies and Kingdom Hearts 1&2) or Konami, for the Metal Gear saga.

Between these two, I have never played better series of games. I love them both and think they're nothing short of remarkable

I like Capcom for Resident Evil 4, Devil May Cry, and Onimusha. I like Square Enix for Final Fantasy. Hideo Kojima for Metal Gear Solid.

Square Enix - For their high quality RPG titles that happens to be my favourite genre.
Capcom - For the Onimusha, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry series.
Level 5 - For titles like Dark Cloud.
Konami - For Silent Hill, Metal Gear Solid, and Castlevania.
Tecmo - For the Dead or Alive and Fatal Frame games.
Namco - For Soul Calibur and Tekken.
Working Design - For the Lunar games.
Electronic Arts - Need for Speed.
Sony First Party Studio - God of War, ICO, & Shadow of colossus.
Nautilus - Shadow hearts, Shadow Hearts Convenant, & Shadow Hearts For The New World.
Polyphony - Gran Turismo.
Gearbox Software - Half life 1 & 2.
Nintendo - Mario, Donkey Kong, & Zelda.

The list goes on.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

I'm going for Square-Enix for RPG games. Namco for fighting games, etc....

shugo000

shugo000

Nippon Ichi games are awsome. they made great strategy games like Disgaea, La Pucelle: Tactics, and Phantom brave.

(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <) I support the bunny for world domination
Signature

elfwithstick

elfwithstick

im not on much...

i would say it's a tie between enix and namco.

merged: 07-06-2006 ~ 11:24am
wait, who made the dai senreyaku games?

-you can always judge a society by the behavior of it's prisioners
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Ooh and another game developer I love.... Konami and Koei :)

Whoever MAKES ZELDA! :D

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

Shigeru Miyamoto, he's the head of the angle in the world of video games.

merged: 07-08-2006 ~ 07:41pm
Shigeru Miyamoto, he's the head of the angle in the world of video games.

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.