Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who Should The USA Invade Next ? - Minitokyo

Who Should The USA Invade Next ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

EmpixusXast

The SyperSymmetric Soul

CANADA! ~_~
Perhaps,perhaps it might be an answer a bit astounding and irrevelant ,nevertheless culturally and economically speaking there is a possibility that's going to occur.
Indeed , in a military way, it's truly unthinkable because the UN will berate the Usa , although the military powers of the next most powerful nations gather together aren't enough to balance with the USA power. Canada depends of United States for the reason that it's the main canadian importer. If we make a comparison , the stability of Canada remains precarious given the fact that almost no province like the centralization of power in Ottawa( that is the federal gouverment).
For instance , Quebec is the is one of the poorest province and they " ordain' Ottawa to fairly distribute( that is equalization payments, I suppose) the riches through Canada and chiefly the fooled Quebec whereas Alberta , the most opulent province ( thanks to big spots of oil), doesn't want to share their part.
Furthermore, a maritime province( Pardon , I don't remember which one) had already attempted a separation as well as Quebec in 1995.( we almost won the sovereignty but this scum of federal Prime Minister welcomed more and more immigrants and he proposed to them to vote against our sovereignty;it was close for our sake). At last , Alberta begins to foment trouble. United States have 200 millions of people and us, only approximately 26 millions souls and the american culture is overwhelming the ours . I'm afraid to say that Canada behaves most of time as an arse-licker towards this almighty and ruthless country and our recent refusal to the Iraq war participation has chilled the relationship between us( Canada and USA). Even this useless conservative Prime Minister( Stephen Harper ) didn't obey to the american whims.
Anyway , if a provincial "morcellation" proceeded, probably it might be immersed or swallowed up by USA.
Of course, this is a hypothesis .
( By the way, Joemighty16, further explanations will be catered in my historical summary in due course)

Tuvalu : its army is hopeless and doesn't have WMD. The perfect target to have an easy victory.
Why : these islanders probably want to sue the USA because of global warming. How dare they ?

Signature

Krawczyk

Wzwejtes

Tuvalu? Isn't that the place that's getting rich just because its postal code (and therefore website names) must include .tv?
I think the US should attack every other central american nation on behalf of Mexico. By the time they get finished and come back, Mexico will have taken over the US. It'll make for a good historical comedy, like the Toledo War!

A fish should swim thrice: in water, in sauce, and in wine.

They should invade Japan and kidnap Hideo Kojima and make him develop real life metal gears lol

SRB

We did use a captured German to create the first American satellite and Saturn V. Would only make sense to get some Japanese working on mobile suit type dealies.

The US should be invaded by Canada because they suspect the US has weapons of mass destruction.

Quote by wanderingknightWell, that's one point up, and one point down. I like that someone finally gets over the damn Nietzchian conception that denies the existance of morals, but you have to recognise that the US aren't doing war "for the good of the world". They are doing it because they like things good for them. If it means killing thousands of people in the way (and hiding it from most public), they don't care.

Well true enough about having its own interest at heart, but that doesn't change the fact that at least some of the people involved in this want to help Iraq too, and that a great amount of good has been done there.

I just think that most people when talking about the Iraq war (and most issues in general) simplify things far too much and act like other perspectives/evidence etc. does not exist.

<><><>

And noting the earlier post about Canada invading the U.S., isn't that a bit nonsensical? The country is quite open about possessing powerful weapons, no suspicion is required. Incidentally, it seems Iraq did have weapons of mass destruction, left over from before the Gulf War, they were just "probably" too old to be used. Then there's that whole account of weapons being moved out of Iraq before the invasion, but that's a topic for another day.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

how about not invade anyone at all, and minding their own business? that'd be great.

I think they should invate themselfs for just the fun. it will lower the costs extreme cause your operating in your own country :D

No I don't like the Us behavior to play the sheriff for the rest of the world

that sucks

so long

That was going to be my line ! Quite frankly, we already have and our leaders have been "obsessed" with destroying the U.S. Constitution and the "Bill of Rights". Of course, there are some people who don't even know the U.S. Constitution is a living and breathing document. It's only good as it's population (OURS !)

That's why our own country has been invaded, right under our noses, by our President and Congress and the Supreme Court !

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Hmmmm....not to sound any more polemical than already present, I'd say......South Africa, my home. I, a resident South African, may ask someone to invade my country and rebuilt the government from a scratch ('cause quite frankly, currently all we have is a scratch!)

I mean, anything would be better! Please, Yankees come here!

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

mmmmm i think they may invade korea after knowing about the missile they are thrying to lunch...

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Quote by andres87mmmmm i think they may invade korea after knowing about the missile they are thrying to lunch...

North Korea as in Australia and South Korea as in Tasmania? XD XD

<check video clip.....> ~_~

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Gottaname

Retired Moderator

Declaring war nowadays isn't what is was during world war I and world war II.

Due to rapid globalisation, the world has become alot more interconnected and dependent on one another, and information tends to spread around quicker. Also know that the wars fought after world war II were small scale and not on a global level per se, and even then all attempts were made to prevent any sort of military engagement from escalating to an all out war. Reasons being Nuclear Arsenal + world economy.

No sane leader will ever go to war UNLESS there is no other diplomatic option.

As for US invading china, fat hope. The US has borrowed billions of dollars from china, china can easily crash the US economy just by dumping a trade embargo onto the US. Destroying a country's economy is alot more effective than dropping muntions on it.

As for north korea, latest reports indicate the country is about to collapse due to famine. However the biggest concern is not north korea, but SOUTH korea. When the DPRK collapses, they will merge with the south, and the unified korea is going to be ANTI-US. And when the north collaspes, the nuclear weapons from the north will go to the unified korea, and they will then attack japan.

But given the situation, I think world war III maybe near if bush continues going around like a bull in a china shop (no pun intended). And trust me, one day america will have to pay for it's arrogance, sept 11 may just be the start of it.

In the concern of the US military, contrary to beliefs, the US military is in a very bad shape. Due to budget cuts in 1995 during bill clinton's era, the US military is now going to war with 1980s stuff, stuff like the OICW and the comanche were cancelled. Additionally the US is loosing soldiers in iraq and do not have the soldiers to replace them. In fact, recently a bill was presented to congress on compulsory conscription, but of course it was shotdown.

Ask any soldier as to whether he wants to fight. Any soldier can tell you that although he is trained to kill if necessary, he would not want a war unless it can be helped. Right now due to how america and american society has become dedecant and to a certain extent, arrogant, soldiers in iraq are losing their lives over oil just to keep the american corporate machine alive.

If you asked me, it's about time the US re-thinks what it's doing before the US really starts world war III.

BTW, concerning malaysia and singapore. You better learn where singapore is because MT is hosted here.

Quote by DanTheGreathow about Mexico?

I totally agree with you becuase then we could settle the issue of illegal immigration into the usa once and for all!

Quote by GottanameBut given the situation, I think world war III maybe near if bush continues going around like a bull in a china shop (no pun intended). And trust me, one day america will have to pay for it's arrogance, sept 11 may just be the start of it.

What arrogance? What makes America's arrogance any different or worse than the arrogance shown by any country, be it China crushing student protests in the 80s or Middle-East peoples believing the western world is the reason they are not global super powers?

Regardless, no amount of "arrogance" merits the pointless purposeful killing of thousands of people who have nothing to do with the grievance and are of no threat. What you're saying just seems quite illogical and ignores all other points of view. America is powerful and therefore gets the blame for many things, but seldom is anything only one country or one person's fault.

Quote: Ask any soldier as to whether he wants to fight. Any soldier can tell you that although he is trained to kill if necessary, he would not want a war unless it can be helped. Right now due to how america and american society has become dedecant and to a certain extent, arrogant, soldiers in iraq are losing their lives over oil just to keep the american corporate machine alive.

How can it really be all about oil when if anything invading Iraq costed the U.S. oil?

Quote: If you asked me, it's about time the US re-thinks what it's doing before the US really starts world war III.

Doing what? Much of the muslim world hated America before the iraq war and still do today, there is just new stuff to talk about. And regardless of criticism most all countries are for measures to reduce terrorism, so how exactly is America's actions going to do anything to start a global war?

The U.S. should invade itself. It's plutocracy has already blown up the W.T.C. and has begun pillaging the lower classes. Why not a full scale civil war?

chii0103

chii0103

Namae wa Aybi desu~

~_~ who should US invade? nOne (.) P.E.R.I.OD

Signature

~siggy by pache~

invade North Korea, China, Russia, and other Middle Eastern Counrty that rebels

chii0103

chii0103

Namae wa Aybi desu~

no one has the right tO invade.. @_@"

if you have such power tO invade... theN use it to HELP the other countriEs...

Signature

~siggy by pache~

I will support peace.
But however, I will suggest that ALL OTHER COUNTRIES attack USA.

invade mars....
invade the aliens....
but, peace on earth!

chii0103

chii0103

Namae wa Aybi desu~

Quote by my74511invade mars....
invade the aliens....
but, peace on earth!

lol... :pacman: i agree with ya XD :nya:

Signature

~siggy by pache~

Quote by EmpixusXastCANADA! ~_~
Perhaps,perhaps it might be an answer a bit astounding and irrevelant ,nevertheless culturally and economically speaking there is a possibility that's going to occur.
Indeed , in a military way, it's truly unthinkable because the UN will berate the Usa , although the military powers of the next most powerful nations gather together aren't enough to balance with the USA power. Canada depends of United States for the reason that it's the main canadian importer. If we make a comparison , the stability of Canada remains precarious given the fact that almost no province like the centralization of power in Ottawa( that is the federal gouverment).
For instance , Quebec is the is one of the poorest province and they " ordain' Ottawa to fairly distribute( that is equalization payments, I suppose) the riches through Canada and chiefly the fooled Quebec whereas Alberta , the most opulent province ( thanks to big spots of oil), doesn't want to share their part.
Furthermore, a maritime province( Pardon , I don't remember which one) had already attempted a separation as well as Quebec in 1995.( we almost won the sovereignty but this scum of federal Prime Minister welcomed more and more immigrants and he proposed to them to vote against our sovereignty;it was close for our sake). At last , Alberta begins to foment trouble. United States have 200 millions of people and us, only approximately 26 millions souls and the american culture is overwhelming the ours . I'm afraid to say that Canada behaves most of time as an arse-licker towards this almighty and ruthless country and our recent refusal to the Iraq war participation has chilled the relationship between us( Canada and USA). Even this useless conservative Prime Minister( Stephen Harper ) didn't obey to the american whims.
Anyway , if a provincial "morcellation" proceeded, probably it might be immersed or swallowed up by USA.
Of course, this is a hypothesis .
( By the way, Joemighty16, further explanations will be catered in my historical summary in due course)

Actually during the 30's the american military develop a plan to invade Canada... and in the past the relationship between Canada and the US wasn't as friendly as it is today...

A militar invassion to Canada is unlikely now, but the cultural invassion of Canada has been successfull for years... to the point that many Americans think of Canada as their backyard, the place to go to ski, hunt, fish and enjoy the life outdoors.

Signature

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.