Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Kinda Cell Phone Do You Have - Minitokyo

What Kinda Cell Phone Do You Have

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 170 total items

kct

SE K700i, formerly mum's phone, but still running very well after all these years.

Samsung d807, and my old phone was a motorola v180

We fear that which we cannot see

Digi-Charat-Princess

Digi-Charat-Princess

Im your DiGi princess!!

chocolate mint

Signature Image

Sony Erisson, S700i.

Nokia N71

My mobile phone is a sony ericsson k310i in blue^^

I have a motorola slvr l7. It's pretty cool because it has itunes and the souond quality is really good. I got it recently because my old phone's screen was cracked.

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

Sanyo Katana

.::Zero Martin::.

MallieChan

MallieChan

Nummy nummy num in my tummy yum

black razr with two cellphone chains one of chococat and another with a lucky chinese cat with a bell and a ribbon >3 its so kawaiiiiiiiii!

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

LG VX8600 Verizon Wireless, i love this cellphone xD, heres a story about what i did hehe

I sent over 3000 text messages, and like the bill went over 800 dollars, and my parents were like WTF, so like i'm not allow to text anymore XD

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Nokia N93 even it's too big i think.. -_-'

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

OH MY GOD! I CAN FINALLY PARTICIPATE IN CELL PHONE THREADS! XD Yeah...I didn't get to choose my phone, but it was a old-fashioned mortarola flip phone...edge?

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

A black Nokia 6131. I like it a lot, I'll keep it for a few years.

Signature

Ull

Ull

Memento Mori

Nokia N70.. I like it, as it is the first cellphone I get..

"Time will deliver us all to the same end..."

My first phone is Nokia 5210, n now already at my sister.
Now I's using SE W800i....it's the best value phone right now...the music player n camera is worth with the value. :D

A gray Treo 650. Does everything I want, but the internal memory is to small. likily i can store everything on the external memory card.

Some really old Motorolla version that isn't made anymore XD

Just Nokia 6600. Damn so much virus on OS Symbian S60. I want hi-tech phone but also virus free.

Nokia 3310. Has anyone still remember it? I have had been saving money to change it, but finally I cancel the "project", for I buy a notebook and then a DC and then many other trivial things. So I never get enough money to replace it >_<

xXZeroMeowXx

xXZeroMeowXx

Deleted Acount

i have an audiovox flasher v7 :) i love it
its going to be 2 years old this year

I have a white Sonny Ericsson w300i. I love it XD

a black Bell Sanyo Katana

must chop off heads with it!

ShugaYouko

ShugaYouko

Firefox Lady

LA LI HO!

Mine is a Motorola V3i er... normal? Well, it's not the Dolce&Gabana and not the violet one xD So... I think is dark sylver, mettalic black...? Something like that xD I love him *-* His name is Kuro xD And he have a Death Note pin xD Kuro is so evil *-*

KiSsUs and HuGs

Feel the Fox of Fire
Feel the Burning Desire

lacus21

lacus21

~Marked::.

Mine is Nokia 5300

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 170 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.