Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 longest time u've been awake -.- zzzzz! - Minitokyo

longest time u've been awake -.- zzzzz!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Well... in my case: around 40 hrs. :) this 'cuz i was working hard in a job presentation...

what about u?

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

Oooh, I think that may have been mid-August this year! I stayed up for around 4 days without sleep because of the stupid heat (too hot to sleep *pouts*) and my cats interference. Needless to say, I didn't fare too well the day after and slept for about 18 hours! YAY XD

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

XDDD 3 days straight XD lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

24 hours lol yes I'm weak...I can't stay up for more then a day ^_^

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

DarkSith

DarkSith

Fate Testarossa Fan

around 3 days :) After these 3 days, I felt dead LOL

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

2 1/2 days, the sorriest days of my life, I hate not sleeping!

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

Skril

Skril

Ping & Pong Player

about 24 hours ... this is pretty good time, because I like sleeping :)

Now is 5:14 a.m and I got up at 8:30 a.m so few hours more and I'll beat my record XD

Signature

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

Hmm I really can't stay up for too long at a time. I gotta have my sleep. I'd say around...40 hours.

Signature

It was 3 and a half day, this weekend i will stay awake the same time cous i will help out at a con in my country.
It is really fun

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

I'm only around 36hours, and then i'm only sleep about 2 hours... and to the work again!!! :D

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I've gone about 36 hours max. I could have stayed up longer but I thought I'd better get some sleep. I'd been re-reading some of my favourite books and they kept me so entertained that I just kept reading and reading taking breaks only for food and toilet stops :D

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

around 96 hours (4 days straight for those that don't want to do the math). We had a stupid contest 1 week during school of who could stay up the longest between me and my friends and we all collapsed at the end of it.

markos423

markos423

"It's not a problem."

25 hours...and I'm never gonna do that ever again...I had to drive back from somewhere in my dad's new truck and about went in the ditch on the interstate a couple times :O not something I'd consider fun

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

48 hrs

" A wise falcon hides its talons. "

-Flonne

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

I once worked on a job (3 jobs at once actually) with a terrifying deadline. In ten days I had eight hours sleep and I was hallucinating like a mad man. It was very unpleasant, but I got payed for every painful moment and paid handsomely, otherwise there was no way I would do something that stupid.

When I was much younger I used to stay up for two or three days on a very regular basis... Now I'm much wiser

I didn't actually count

about 49 hrs maybe

huge work :sweat:

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

bout 24 hrs.. then i dropped after that whole stayin up thing x_x.. lolz ^^;

giving it all away...

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

I guess that would be about 5 days, it already happened several times but the most memorable was when I got my first PC! I was so excited that I couldn't leave it alone! It was nights of gaming and websurfing!! Good old times!!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

A day and 20 hours... Wish I could stay up longer but unfortunately I'm monitored and I only got away with this when I stayed over at a friend's place... -_-;

Zerowing

Zerowing

GraveZero

Well....about 2 3/4 days....i kept falling asleep and then waking up. Lol, stayed up wit hmy friends just playing and fooling around, playing with fire, you know, that stuff. Just kidding

Signature

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

all i can say, i ever slept at 3.30 am ,dunno how long was that...

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

hmm, about 2 1/2 in a sleepover gone bad XD XD

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

when I went to Peru 0.0 the day I had to leave back to the u.s.a oh god, I couldn't sleep so I was up for two days 0.0..It was bad, Miss Bunny likes to sleep, not sleeping was killing me....

Kordox

Kordox

loliphile

5½ days.

ZA WARUDO!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.