Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My 1st Avatar: comments plz? - Minitokyo

My 1st Avatar: comments plz?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

well (kinda slacked off my other projects) heres my first attempt at avatars w/ photoshop ^_^'

plz give me some comments?http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/polly2930/MiniTokyo/AvatarProject1completed.jpghttp://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/polly2930/MiniTokyo/AvatarProject1completed.jpg

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

it looks like crap :) But then, keep it on and you'll be making superpro stuff like me.

Signature

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

just ignore him, he's a bit obnoxious -_-

I think it looks really cute. but on a 50x50 scale, you can't really see the details that much, like Athrun's name.

try moving the Athrun chibi to the left a bit, so the letters don't look like they're attached to his neck.

for an av its pretty good:)

animeimmersion

animeimmersion

Immersed in Anime!!!

I agree its good as a larger graphic, but as a smaller one, you put too much detail into it. I would make the name bigger, so you can actually see it on the 50x50 scale model. I like the effects you did in photoshop, keep at it, and I bet you will have a really nice av soon :)

Jon Campbell
www.ubuyanime.com - Anime Reviews
www.AnimeImmersion.com - News - Reviews - Give-aways

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i don't like athrun...

Signature

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Exactly as MapleRose said, every word of his/her post; Maybe, though, you could put his name on the two vertical stripes to the left. The design is a beautiful job, and thanks for sharing!
(Even though I'm not all that familiar with 'The Gundam-verse (s?), this chiisai/chibi version is very cute! :D ).

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

well, its a bit big for an avatar, but its very cute! I love gundam. the only problem i see is that the text u used for his name is a bit out of place. that gel-look doesnt match with the rest of the avatar style.

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

not so great about he extraction and the text. and the white lines at the botton, u should move them BEHIND athrun. but blue is the perfect color. x.x

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

well i guess thanks everyone?

lol... so should i "attempt" shrinking the size (even though i know for sure that you won't see a thing when i do that:sweat:) or should i change the format to wall or something that's "larger"?

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Quote by ParadizeXIwell i guess thanks everyone?

lol... so should i "attempt" shrinking the size (even though i know for sure that you won't see a thing when i do that:sweat:) or should i change the format to wall or something that's "larger"?

Both! At 50x50 Athrun and the lightning will still be visible, and if you decided to wall it you could expand the effects you used to have a tech theme with lightning the in the background, a good bit of symbolism for Gundam. Keep up the good work.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.