Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Just A Friendly Reminder... - Minitokyo

Just A Friendly Reminder...

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

...that one signed and unsigned version of all round 1 walls/doujins are due to wallartrev@gmail.com in 6 days (July 19). XD

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Oh ok. Thanks for the friendly reminder! ^_^' Cuase I was wondering about that.......

Signature Image

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Y o u h a v e 6 d a y s . . . .

Signature

are we supposed to submit descriptions with our walls?

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Oops, I actually told some of the previous wall participants that you don't need descriptions... ^^;; Largely 'cause last year there was some confusion over the importance of the description in the judging, we decided for the last couple of rounds that the walls by themselves should be enough :P I don't see why we can't have descriptions for the doujin though, since the doujin theme sorta lends itself to descriptions... especially since the theme is really a three-part theme ^^

Meth-anE

Meth-anE

Retarded Wall Spammar! =D

Oh....crap. O_O

Do the Dew!

Sandra

Sandra

Yeah Flyin, that will be me :P

Signature

ok so no wall descrips...more time for finishing the wall :D

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Oh I see! Well, ok! Gomen for getting carried away.
*goes off pestering the doujin participants 'bout optional descriptions for their submissions...*

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Ok wait, I'm confused. Do we need a description when submitting to the email or not?

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Sandra

Sandra

@___@

Signature

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Nope, do not need descrips. And meth! You can do it!

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

lol, I better delete the confusing post I made about the descriptions, right? ^_^'

For wallpapers, no descriptions required.
For doujinshi, you may include descriptions.

*shouts with flyindreams* Good luck, minna!

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

H e l l o, m i n a....

I couldnt participate.... *glares at Homeworks*

A N Y W A Y....
J u s t c a m e t o s a y....

G O O D
L U C K!

*Spams XP
But I really mean it...

Sandra

Sandra

It's tomorrow X___X

Signature

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

It's ok, Rikkablurhound. But you have to do good at your homework as compensation, hehe. And yes, Sandra... *shivers.... I can hear the falling of onos coming close...

Signature Image

Sandra

Sandra

20-27 this days will be worse :P

Signature

lol doesn't "no descriptions required" technically mean the same thing as "you may include descriptions"? *flees*

Signature Image

Sandra

Sandra

I'm confuded.......once again ! ;(

Signature

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

lol, *head is spinning from w.a.r. work* *spanks myself for vagueness*... XD

Context explanation first!

Honestly (backstage I mean), I guess the wallpaper judges are pretty much set on judging the wallpapers based on the wallpaper alone, like last year's w.a.r.. So, even if you sent in descriptions, they will not be taken as a factor in judging. The Wallpaper Should Speak for Itself! rule or something...

The doujinshi judges, on the other hand, haven't quite talked/discussed if they'd allow descriptions to influence their judgments... but flyindreams and I agree that they could, so the description sent in can factor in the judging (x_x ... I hope what I'm saying does come thru... if not, please do holler!).

Clarification attempt!

Will this clear things up, everyone? x_x *crosses fingers...*

For wallpapers, no need to submit descriptions.
Even if you submitted descriptions, the wallpaper judges will not be made to read them during the judging period.
The wallpaper will be judged on its own merits, based on Originality, Technique and Expression.

For doujinshi, artists may submit descriptions with their artwork.
The doujinshi judges may read the descriptions accompanying the artwork.
The doujinshi will be judged based on Originality, Technique and Expression.

Anyway, please holler out loud if this is still vague... ^^

merged: 07-19-2006 ~ 10:19pm
I'm actually praying for an MT downtime to magically happen anytime soon, so that we could have a perfectly fine reason to extend the submission deadline. XD

But really, anyone here want an extension?

Signature Image

Sandra

Sandra

I WANT TO KNOW IF I LOSE ! :P

Signature

nostyle118

nostyle118

Invincible under the sun

is it true the deadline is to be extended? or that we can ask for it? ^_^' isn't the sub deadline now? (an hour away right?) I need to know quickly... if anyone is out there please help.

"Heaven above, Hell below."

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

an extended deadline would be nice. i could get it done this weekend. or maybe tonight. cheers.

Signature

nostyle118

nostyle118

Invincible under the sun

i kinda want one too... but the deadline is now... so we should get an answer today or pass our subs.

"Heaven above, Hell below."

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.