Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is Auel Neider dead or alive? - Minitokyo

Is Auel Neider dead or alive?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 1 10 total items

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

The other day I heard a rumor on the web saying that Auel Neider will appear in the third Gundam SEED series... although the rumor is more a joke than anything else, I think it can happen. Why? Even though his death was the most "perfect" one, I noticed that before the explosion of the Abyss, Auel seemed to be going up... maybe he got out of his gundam and survived the explosion, and someone picked him up and healed him. This is just my imagination, but I believe that it could happen, since Mwu survived the explosion of the Strike in the space and without his helmet... dont you think so?

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

i think that he is dead

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote: since Mwu survived the explosion of the Strike in the space and without his helmet... dont you think so?

lol, ah yeah, the impossible situation that Mwu survived in :D I think it's just the writers' fault for not thinking it through clearly (and changing their minds later).

But Auel, I'm pretty sure he's dead. The website probably mistook Sven Cal Bayan, the main character, for Auel due to the blue hair. http://www.seed-stargazer.net/character/index.html , he's the 3rd character down.

But, seeing as how Mwu survived a direct hit from a positron cannon beyond any logical explaination (I have my own theory though: [link]), Andrew Waltfeld survived the explosion of his machine, Kira survived the explosion of the Strike, and Sting who looked like he was taken down at Berlin but mysteriously showing up again at Heaven's Base, you never know, 'cause these guys seem to have supernatural powers of survival (like that of a cochroach) ;)

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

i hope so he still alive...but i think its kinda impossible......
oh ya.....as my thought only, maybe when stargazer is perform, auel stellar and sting probably still alive.maybe

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote by peniko oh ya.....as my thought only, maybe when stargazer is perform, auel stellar and sting probably still alive.maybe

Oh yeah, I just remembered, Stargazer takes place right after the fall of Junius Seven on the Phantom Pain, so at that time, Auel is still alive, and we may see a guest appearance by him or someething. Technically, Stargazer isn't a sequel, but more like a sidestory. You can search through the screenshots and see if you can find him...

ellamornet

ellamornet

Tragic Heroine

Considering how unimportant Auel was, I think it's safe to say he's dead.

Signatures are for losers like me.

if Auel survived and will appear in third gundam seed, how can he did'nt killed by shinn
(see seed destiny eps.28). and any person to helped Auel? I think it's just rumour.... so i don't think Auel is still alive.

Rumors shumors. Auel IS dead, you saw it. I'll only believe it when I see it.

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Maplerose does bring up a good point. Auel would be alive when this series took place. And I haven't watched Gundam in a long long time, but wasn't the group that Auel and the others were in called Phantom Pain? Sven mentioned Phantom Pain in ep. 1 of Stargazer, so it's quite possible that they'll meet Auel, Sting and Stellar ^_^

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

Quote by BenoitRumors shumors. Auel IS dead, you saw it. I'll only believe it when I see it.

i see it too.
but for Muu La Flaga.....
how did he survived after being crushed?
so, same for Auel..
he may survive too...

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.