Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who is interested in bonsai tree - Minitokyo

who is interested in bonsai tree

page 1 of 1 14 total items

maya7

maya7

~SilentzKiller~

at first i was curious if anybody in minitokyo is interested or having experience in bonsai tree. it is some how a nice hobby i guess, because i thought of getting a bonsai tree of my own but not sure if i have the skill, or the experience in maintaining one because i heared it is very difficult in maintainin and expensive it (it might die that what im afraid of~!). so could anybody share some info :\ lolz thx ^_^'

Is this working..?? testing ..tesing...1..2..3.. ( lolz ^ ^x)~

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Ha ha, I adored the posters of bonsai in my Japanese room ^_^ At the moment I'm trying to remember if it's pronounced bonzai or bonsai (I woke up 3 minutes ago ^_^'), but the posters had those special special trees, with actual miniature flowers growing from 30cm tall trees. Of course, those are rare to see, and I was disappointed when I saw that the normal bonsai tree was actually quite plain, and didn't really look like a miniature tree.

I had one, and I did enjoy making its pot look like a garden (i.e. making a pebble bed), but I didn't care for it that long. There was an accident, and the bonsai fell out of the pot with all the things inside spreading everywhere, so I couldn't be bothered caring for it anymore :sweat:

But sure, it was a short but interesting experience. I only had it for about 2~3 weeks, but all I really did was give it water and sunshine, and talk to it now and then ^^ It wasn't difficult at all. Then again, I didn't get to the pruning stage ^_^'

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

My grand father had a lot of bonsais at his house and I just love them. It seems like you need to put in a lot of work to make it real nice, but it turns out great, just like how kyokujitsu describes his bonsai posters. If you want more info, you could go to the library and borrow some books or search it up on google.

maya7

maya7

~SilentzKiller~

wow thankz for the infos its real interestin indeed ^ ^
kyokujitsu, u hav a japanese room that so nice O,o and sorry for your bonsai (wonder what tree was it ~ ?)
darkillsha, since u love bonsai y not try plantin 1 if u r interested, ur grandfather might b good help. well mayb i might get 1 next time ~ but it needs lots of work, patience, and to entertain the bonsai tree but i will turn out nice like darkillsha said and there r so many types of trees...choose... ? ~ ^ ^x

Is this working..?? testing ..tesing...1..2..3.. ( lolz ^ ^x)~

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

iv nvr aktually grown one.... but i do lov looking at bonzai trees... i think you hav to giv alot of attention to one wen you grow one... but i dont no ^^ i aktually hav a thing to start one... i jus havnt had the time to start one ^^''
m.i.a. ^^

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

I wouldn't mind having one i heard they can live over a thousand years. and their suppose to bring goodluck and happiness. but i guess that only a rumor? i not really sure.

i'd like to try one too but i'd be worried about it dying too. on average does anyone know how much they cost?

searching for faith
in the stars of your eyes

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

i like cherry trees better but there is no snow around here to go along with it -_-

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

pentsive

pentsive

Rawr

I would sooooo love to know how to take care of a bonsai tree. It'd be one of the best hobbies i would ever take up and it would be kind of a calm experience of doing it. I have seen very little in real life. Only reason i do not want to take it up is what i have been seeing so far... that it will die. Of course practice makes perfect :)

Oh btw I love cheery trees too!

Down it Down!

I don't like it, but I love CHILI TREE! ha ha ha ha!

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

HAHAHA CHILI TREE. why chilli tree T.T i hate chilli. Peach tree (and sakura) >>>>>>>>> all the way

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

I am interested but bonsai trees are extremely expensive here in my country...you can make one but there is no such place to make them in my state,I just like it,so miniature and peaceful...makes you love looking at it.

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

pentsive

pentsive

Rawr

I agree that they are a little expensive. I do not think i would like to use the money to get a tree that i would butcher because i am inexperienced with trimming it. I'd need to take some kind of lessons so that i can properly trim one perfect!

Down it Down!

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

there nice gotta keep them in the and water them all the time hard work but its worth it if yer into that sorta thing

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.