Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Haruno Sakura loves? - Minitokyo

Haruno Sakura loves?

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

currently there are these people:
Naruto
Sasuke
Rock Lee

Who do you think sakura will choose in the end?

personally i would love her to go for Naruto... this guy has been persistent on getting her i hope one day his perserverance will pay off..

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I prefer her to be with Naruto. The whole sasuke thing was an obseesion and an infatuation that would lead to nowhere, which it pretty much did. Sasuke isn't that kind of person. More and more, the manga shows the affection of Naruto and Sakura develop.

who knows love is a weird topic. She may go with sasuke after all. Umm I not to expert about love. But sometimes hate itself is how some people express there love. Sometimes "not being kind" is a way some ppl express love, and that could be sasuke's case.

"Where's there is light, there's a shadow" (Hattori Hanzo from Samurai Warriors)

I really dislike the idea of Sakura ending up with Sasuke. I would just hate to think that, for any reason, Sasuke would choose one of the stupid obsessive fangirls who really is no different from the other girls...

I think Sakura and Naruto would be cute. With Lee...not as much, but I can see her being best friends with him.

audeaya

audeaya

.:Trust In You:.

in the season two of the naruto manga, Sakura is more adult, she changed, and she is strong (I'm happy when she fougth an akastuki guys XD)
So I think naruto is with hinata, at the beginning of the serie I like the couple sasukexsakura, but I think the autor chose another way for this characters, I think she would be nice with Sai :)

Signature

Sakura knows who is good to her...I think Naruto has a chance

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

Quote by k4polowho knows love is a weird topic. She may go with sasuke after all. Umm I not to expert about love. But sometimes hate itself is how some people express there love. Sometimes "not being kind" is a way some ppl express love, and that could be sasuke's case.

Well my friend i totally agree.. that is why i made this thread to see what others opinion seem to be..people hate a person in a way to get his or her atention and to get close to him or her ;)

Signature
Junkii member no. 16

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Probalbly Sakura and Naruto. Sasuke wants power, so Sakura will get in the way. Rock Lee is a very hard worker, yet all he gets in return are insults and mockery. Rock Lee should look for another girl cuz Sakura has a big forehead that she never uses in this case.

merged: 08-05-2006 ~ 02:09pm
Still, I prefer Naruto and Hinata.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i doubt anyone will get hooked up with someone in the end. this is not a romance series anyway...

Signature

I'd prefer Sakura to go with Sasuke. I don't know why. It just seems right. I think Naruto and Sakura could be good friends, but nothing more. And I could never see Sakura being with Lee. Although they're compatible, it just seems a bit odd.

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

me

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ORANGE-RANGE

ORANGE-RANGE

~*Edward Elric <3*~

rocklee.because.....

hes sweet,kind,devoted,has a good heart,too me hes HOT!......and hes madly in love wth her and will do anything and everything for her.

~*Konnichiwa minna-san*~

This thread is pretty weird. I've seen the similar thread 'boout couples.

I'd go for Naruto-Hinata. why? I don't know. Ever since i saw Naruto, I see Hinata is being as persistence as Naruto for her love. So, if the hard works paid off, well, i'd be grateful.

Sasuke and Sakura seems impossible. Sasuke is a very obsessed person. And once he had his eyes on something, he tends to follow or capture it. Not that he woiuld not care 'bout his wife, but he can sometimes place himself in danger, eventually dragging everyone around him deeper as time pass.

Rock Lee and Sakura, that wouldn't be possible either, hell no. Not a chance.

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Hmm... I have to say Naruto<->Sakura<->Sasuke. Goes all three ways, so THREESOMES all the way baby! XD *is burned in hell*

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

Quote by DancingBladesHmm... I have to say Naruto<->Sakura<->Sasuke. Goes all three ways, so THREESOMES all the way baby! XD *is burned in hell*

wished we all shared your concept of love :sweat:

merged: 08-07-2006 ~ 05:41pm
funny how Rock Lee is hardly mentioned and how so many are crazed about him...
i mean hair cut like you used a bowl over your head and cut it..

Signature
Junkii member no. 16

well i guess naruto and sakura will be togather at the end. but that's only if rock lee accepts that there are togather he might just fight for sakura. that is if sasuke get jelouse because he's used to sakura on his shoulder following him around.
It's hard to say!

sakura would probably end up with sasuke in the end

merged: 08-07-2006 ~ 11:11pm

Quote by DanTheGreati doubt anyone will get hooked up with someone in the end. this is not a romance series anyway...

i agreee

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Quote by Hiraku-San
wished we all shared your concept of love :sweat:
merged: 08-07-2006 ~ 05:41pm
funny how Rock Lee is hardly mentioned and how so many are crazed about him...
i mean hair cut like you used a bowl over your head and cut it..

Hate that concept. Rock Lee should spike his hair and trim his eyebrows. Or are those stickers stuck on his head?

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

After Naruto's years off in training, we know that Hinata's still in like with Naruto, so I'm still going to push for that. I cannot make too many judgements on who's going to end up with Sakura.

Perhaps Naruto doesn't care about this love stuff anymore, as, if we link the filler arcs (Admittedly, I didn't see all of them) with the manga, he focused his entire being on "rescuing" Sasuke.

Perhaps Sakura will fall for Sasuke, as she has worked so hard to get him back.

Perhaps Rock Lee and Sakura's relationship is strictly professional. (Though I'm pushing for this one as well)

Perhaps Sai could get in on all this when he learns to socialize!

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

Tink its sasuke..
cuz she still didn 4get bout him after all.

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

Geez i should have a poll on this so we can see for ourselves which person people think sakura will end up with and most likely it looks like sasuke... Its hard to break a womens iron grip love for a person especially if after all the hardship sakura has been through she still perservered..

Signature
Junkii member no. 16

..... i prefer Rock Lee....

sasuke or naruto, both of them were too good for her...

y-ha! i'm not sakura lover...

i thing sakura and sasuke cause she have fight for sasuke a lot o and naruto with hinata and i really don't know about rocklee

I think Sakura really likes Naruto. At the start she loved Sasuke, but now I think Naruto gained her heart :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.