Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Has what you look for in a partner been affected by anime? - Minitokyo

Has what you look for in a partner been affected by anime?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 51 total items

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

of course it has but my girl freind has actual purple irisis like darks from DNAngel it like looks so cool the only bad part about it is that when i try to take pictures of her the camra makes her eyes red and then when i try to edit it my computer tries to make them brown or blue it never makes them purple

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

wow, your gf must be real cool then! haha... it's like really nice to have such captivating eyes.. it's just too bad that the cam just can't take it down... *Sob* I would love to see it too! =P how i wished my eyes were cool like tt too.. haha.. mine is just plain brown like any other..

It does in a way, they need to like anime or if they dont like anime, they shouldnt diss me for it. If they can do that then we will be fine :)

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 51 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.