Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Anime Character do you hate the most? - Minitokyo

What Anime Character do you hate the most?

page 18 of 21 « Previous 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next » 485 total items

Oh I Hate sasagawa kyouko from KHR

I mean, how did tsuna fell in love with her? ><""""

I feel sorry for haru ~_~"

naruto because he's annoying, sasuke because he's emo and most of all...envy for how he killed hughs in the anime

I don't hate characters, I just get irritated because their personalities or actions are annoying...

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

Yahiko in Kenshin cuz he was so annoying

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

alois trancy... he is so annoyed

Sorry if I might offend the fans
inoue orihime(bleach)

Natsume from yuujuin chou

I hate Makoto from School Days, he's chuch a &~#<@]

Makoto Ito from School days

hat.e.hmh stupid boy in gurren lagan, with the stupid mouth how always wants to destroy sometihng...i just hate him

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Quote by StarryWaltzSekai from School Days. I want to kick her in her stupid face. She's such a damn bitch D;< poor Katsura ;_;

Nooooes I love Sekai shes just my type =(. Kill Katsura >=) ...ok maybe not ... but plz don't kill sekai =(

Lots of people seem to hate Makoto Ito from School Days. I kionda agree but in the end he got what was comming to him so "meh" i guess. Hes a good example oh how not to live your life... from a guy's point of view.

Lets see i remember characters I used to hate like Nemu from Da Capo. That was probably a simular reason to Starry hating Sekai. I loved Sakrua and since her and Nemu were rivals I was obliged to hate Nemu. I used to have Yuka from Elfen Lied too, no idea why.

Oh and I hate Satsuki from Ichigo 100%. I love her bubbly personallity so much but she is just sooo anti loli with her massive boobs it makes me cry T.T

and i know its not an anime but its Japan related so Irvine from Final Fantasy 8. I actually hate whim with a capital H. HATE HATE HATE. If i met him irl i would gladly take the trip to hospital just to take a swing at him (I;ve got no delusions about winning that fight he is over 6" right >.<). He doesn;t deserve Selphie whenever i think of him and her arrrgghhg!@!@!

Somone a few pages back said this -->(Rosario Vampire) all <-- and i gotta agree >.<.I physically can;t read the manga anymore. I tried reading the first volume of the second season and just had to put it down after 7 pages I just can't stand it >.>.

The nazis from that one Black Lagoon episode...

Sakura Uzumaki

adelopium

adelopium

SCURVY SGURD

everyone in ragnarok the animation
all the book burners in Toshokan sensou
all the anti-chocolate people in Chocolate underground
Alicia from Valkyria Chronicles
Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke from Naruto
everyone except Sousuke in Full Metal Panic.

Think of the world.

Ultimatevegeta

Ultimatevegeta

Soul Reaper

Hm, I dunno.
I have to think about it~
*hm*
I really don't hate a character^^

I'm a Hollow!
I haunt your soul,
watch every step of you.
And then if you can't go even further, I'll devour your soul definitely!

Kaoru Kamiya (Rurouni Kenshin): I tend to dislike every shounen love interest but this one I especially hate, and not for entirely rational reasons. Loud, tsundere, and reduced to saying "Kenshin!" over, and over, and over.
Haruhi Fujioka (Ouran): my Mary Sue radar is beeping.

I don

1. AIZEN-Bleach (He is the ugliest creature that i've ever seen)
2. INOUE-Bleach (She isn't beauty for me -o-,,,,she is sooooo weak)
3. KAGOME-Inuyasha (I reaaallllly hate her so much)
Thats my opinion,,,,sorry if they're ur best character XD

I really hate Naruto (the character), Azusa from K-on (Have no idea why though) and Kuroko Shirai from To Aru Kagaku No Railgun.

As of today, I hate chrome dokuro(KHR) from the bottom of my heart. She pisses me off so much! Ugh!

merged: 10-25-2010 ~ 11:38pm

Quote by cteaKaoru Kamiya (Rurouni Kenshin): I tend to dislike every shounen love interest but this one I especially hate, and not for entirely rational reasons. Loud, tsundere, and reduced to saying "Kenshin!" over, and over, and over.
Haruhi Fujioka (Ouran): my Mary Sue radar is beeping.

Haha funny thing. I watched Rurouni Kenshin when I was really young, that was like 6 years ago, I ship KenshinxKaoru, but you know I'm not going to watch Rurouni Kenshin again, because I'm afraid I'll hate her if I do. Now that I think about it, she embodies a lot of things I don't like...
I don't like haruhi either.

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

I also hate the tachikomas from Ghost in the Shell. Especially the English dub.

Kagome from Inuyasha
All the girls from Shuffle (well, Kaede is an exception)
Sakura from Naruto
Sasuke from Naruto
Risa and Riku Harada from DNAngel

and more, I'm sure

Signature Image

Forgot to add
Lenalee Lee - D.Gray-Man
Sakura Haruno - Naruto
Mizuki Himeji - Baka to Test to Shokanjuu
Urahara(Dislike), Rukia - Bleach
Anri Sonohara - Durarara
Otae - Gintama
Allen Walker(for now) - D.Gray-man

sorry to all orihime fans out there..
but she's the one..

page 18 of 21 « Previous 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next » 485 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.