Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what sports do you play? - Minitokyo

what sports do you play?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

i play basketball, volleyball, soccer, badminton, pingpong, swimming, track and field if it's a sport, billiards, bowling..

i wanna play tennis, baseball, and maybe archery.. :D

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

I play just about anything. Even if it is a new sports that I haven't played yet, I will at least try it to see how it is. I like basketball the most though because in the NBA they play best 3 out of 5 games to determine the winner. In football (American football) the winning team is determined in one game.

that's nice to hear, although i wanna try out some sports that i didnt mention.. i dont usually go out to play a sprt like tennis, so im kinda deprived, haha

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

horse riding (jumps), athletics, swimming, ice skating and bowling...
my fav is horse riding....i love it

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

i do swimming,volleyball, track and field, baseball, soccer, and just a bit of basketball and archery, thers others but i cant remember them all now

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

i want to ride a horse but since im not in the US oh well.. *wants to ride horses in a green and pasture..

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

i dont actually "play" a sport but i do volleyball and some swimming on my spare time.

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

still it's a sport, hehe.. i just wanna know what sports people usually play or do.. i dont know if some sports that i didnt list like chess is classified as a sport or a game..

elbonytarzan

elbonytarzan

Usagi @_@

oooh! i play badminton and netball(heard of that?)...

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

It is globally known for its simplicity, its art, the joy it brings and most of all, it promotes teamwork! Soccer will forever be my number one sport!

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Used to play Football (soccer)...
...aside from that. Pool at the pub and does driving count as a sport? If so, that too.

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Hmm..

Swimming, tennis, badminton, golf.. well, i'm just able to play, not that advanced :)

Pride comes before the fall

basketball, badminton, captains' ball, pool..

thinking of swimming, but i don't even know how to swim.. tennis is quite fun, in the game, but i can't affort to buy one racket..

davew30

davew30

I ate mythology and slept

soccer, pool, basketball, cricket, badminton, swimming, hockey...but prefer team games, creates a sense a team spirit, making them more enjoyable

Stop deaths on the road, drive on the pavement!!!

myster78

myster78

Hamtaro

Yop all, I am not very a great sportsman, but I like playing basket and I used to play handball. ^^

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I like sports! I go for basketball, tennis, swimming, cycling, badminton etc. Except soccer.. I just don't know how to kick properly.. haha

lol don't play much sports unless you count skateboarding and boxing. :)

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

I like to play Rugby, Hockey, Soccer, Cycling, Volleyball, Beach Volleyball, Cricket, European Handball... damn heaps... Lol.

Favourites would have to be Rugby, Cycling and Beach Volleyball.

VKei

VKei

Yuki & Ai

I only play soccer :nya:

I used to practice Basketball too, but I wasn't a good player ^_^'

SailorStac

SailorStac

Dakishimetai no ni...

I played softball for 13 yrs. Its my fav sport! Other than that swimming, racquet ball, street hockey, white water kayaking, and aggressive skating (ramps). I'll play just about anything, as long as its fun. lol

Signature

I play netball, basketball, hockey, soccer and I do some track events too

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

i play.... volleyball[indoor an beach]. basketball. soccer. tennis. badminton. bowling... yeah i think thats about it haha!
m.i.a. ^^

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

I used to play football.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

I like to play Quidditch

merged: 09-05-2006 ~ 02:12pm
ok jk on the one above. In reality I like to play baseball, basketball, soccer, badminton, football you name it pretty much every sport I'll give it a try. I also really like to swim. When I'm in the water I feel more comfortable than when I'm on land, but that's just me.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.