Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How to make Anime Wallpapers and Scans? - Minitokyo

How to make Anime Wallpapers and Scans?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Hey everyone i've been here for a while and seen alot of great anime wallpapers done by a lot of talented people is it possible you could show me and anyone else here whose interested in making them How to make them what programs are needed and what needs to done with them and is it cheap for people on a budget. thanks any help from anyone would be appricated.

THANKS EVERYONE.

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Check out the tutorial section: http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/13/photoshop-tutorial-sites/

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

And you cant make scans... you scan them ;)
About the wallpaper go to the site shown by seki-chan above.. if not make a draft of the wallpaper you want to make and post it in the sandbox... alot of MTers here would love to give you hints on making it better :)

If you really so desperate approach the artist around that have good participation... they will be pretty glad to help you.. ill guarantee it ;)

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Unfortunately, there is a thread still alive even though it's sleeping pretty at 2 weeks. Please only create dupe threads after searching for dupes, and if the dupe has been sleeping for 4 weeks or more, go ahead and create it ;)

Wich program should i use for making WALLPAPERS ?(A)

I'll have to close this now :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.