Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wich program should i use for making WALLPAPERS ?(A) - Minitokyo

Wich program should i use for making WALLPAPERS ?(A)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

CloudyHeaven

CloudyHeaven

Strenght of the Chidori

Hello :)
i Really want too make descent wallpapers but i don't know wich programs are good for making wallpapers.... also i need too know wich programm i need for doing same things as in some very coowl tutorials ... like making comets and .. water and stuff like that ..
I'd be VERY VERY please if you'd give me some good advice :D
thank you ;)

May The Sky's Be Bright on the Times we need too see The StarsWings-Lovers

A common and popluar software to edit images is Adobe Photoshop. As it supports a wide range of effects which you can use to make all kinds of neat tricks. There are countless tutorials for adobe on how to make things that you can find on google.

Here is small example
http://www.tutorialguide.net/design/adobe_photoshop/

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

Yes, Photoshop is the best program to do them

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

CloudyHeaven

CloudyHeaven

Strenght of the Chidori

alright thank you :) very much ..( tho got 1 more question :P wich adobe photoshop is best ? i have CS 8.0 but i think CS2 is best because i saw that one is newest the other day ..

shugo000

shugo000

i don't think that there is much difference in them cuz it made a lot of people mad cuz they were about the same

(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <) I support the bunny for world domination
Signature

CloudyHeaven

CloudyHeaven

Strenght of the Chidori

oow ok .. still i nead CS2 because then i can do some wicked tutorials i cant with cs 8.0 ;)

Unless you have deep pockets you're not going to be able to get Photoshop legally. Rather than point you to a ethically questionable alternative, I instead direct you to a free alternative

SrEyLaKh

SrEyLaKh

~Suicidal Last Resort~

Yay! Use PhotoShop like they said! I'm Quite New to it myself!

URanimEnigma

URanimEnigma

No substitute for experience.

I use Photoshop also. CS2 is the version I have upgraded from 7.0. I find it has a lot more useful features. I've used CS 8.0 and liked it, though there are new features in CS2 that aren't in CS. Aslo, if you want to do things like comets, floods, or other cool things you could just download some new plug-ins for ADOBE PHOTOSHOP. www.flamingpear has a lot of cool ones. Just put the plug ins inside your PLUG-INS folder and your set.

A writer, like an artist, can create.
An Artist, like a writer, can compose

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I think any graphic editing program with layers can make good wallpapers. It isn't really about which program you use, but how well you use it. Pick a program you like and stick with it, learn all the tricks and shortcuts and effects. But just using filters and effects isn't enough. MT doesn't want any filter-whored wallpapers, they want consideration for composition, effort and quality.

CloudyHeaven

CloudyHeaven

Strenght of the Chidori

ok thanks :) fir your comments :)
but ive made already like 2 descent wallpapers (i think theyre descent :P) but they were deleted ... can some1 check my gallery too see whats wrong with them ? (the two who are good are whats that and ... +_X_+ (yes '+_X_+' is the name of the wallpaper :P)

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Well many members here use Photoshop, I don't have Photoshop because... is too expensive for me -_-
The Photoshop CS2 is $700 the last time I check and the Photoshop 7.0 -> $300...

I bought Corel Paint Shop; only $100 and it does the same things that Photoshop does... soooo
I use Paint Shop XD

~luna~

Paint Shop Pro 9 for me. :3

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote by CloudyHeavenok thanks :) fir your comments :)
but ive made already like 2 descent wallpapers (i think theyre descent :P) but they were deleted ... can some1 check my gallery too see whats wrong with them ? (the two who are good are whats that and ... +_X_+ (yes '+_X_+' is the name of the wallpaper :P)

unfortunately, we can't see wallpapers that have been quaranteened. But if you want, before you post in the gallery, post it in the Sandbox first. Then you can get advice on what you are doing wrong and how you can improve. I find it's a great place to help me improve. :)

well, i mean personally i use photoshop 7.0 (don't wanna get all fancy and all that.. the newer the version the larger the program is <and trust me, mine lags my computer enough already>..)

however, if u want something different (though i'm not saying you can't get them free), try Paint shop Pro....Macromedia Fireworks... or even ULead Photo Impact works (:sweat: Ulead got some nice effects and all that, but it's harder than PS to work w/)

so yea, hope this helps....

and about your walls, heard theres been a bug around, so ppl's items are being "deleted".. anywayz.. like MapleRose said, try posting in teh Sandbox first... u'll never get deleted there ;)

CloudyHeaven

CloudyHeaven

Strenght of the Chidori

aha hope the bug wil disapear soon (A) and i'll check snadbox out thx ;)
(BTW im workinbg with adobe photoshop cs 8.0 now and getting CS 2 soon i hope :))

merged: 07-21-2006 ~ 06:47pm
btw if you wanna see the wallpapers i made go too my userpage (dont pay attention on the full metal alchemist one and the bleach wallie because those two sux)

IMO, Photoshop CS2 is FTW. It is also one that seems to be most commonly known and used. however, i'm also trying to learn how to use Illustor CS2 (i think, or whatever the lastest version is) because i saw a few cool wallpaper of vectorized image (like this one - http://www.deviantart.com/view/29069980/ ..too bad i couldn't find the one that i saw awhile ago).

yuirei

yuirei

Lord Knight

Illustrator or PSCS2 would be fine :D

"It's never over until you say it is"

ainihon

ainihon

ai Nihon : Love Japan!

Definetly Adobe Photoshop! I love that program! ^^
I'll have to get some made myself, if i could just get the time :(

"Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much
as your own unguarded thoughts"

Signature

LoL .. did you all know there is a way to HACK those programs anyway ?

LINK REMOVED

juste download the trial then hack it ! FREE WORLD

ohh and this is legal. it can be found on google and all .

I did this on my paint shop pro 7. and no more trial limits XD

well remember FREE WORLD ( paying for softwares is stupid )

Actually, it is illegal. - Bromithia

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

cracking software is illegal RPGaber

IMO, PHotoshop CS is probably the better one out there in terms of photoshop range

for a free legit image editing program google GIMP, works pretty much the same as photoshop

Signature Image

photoshop cs is the best for me, but I'm trying teh gimp for linux that is something like photoshop, but I prefer photoshop to do everything of digital arts.

well, if you can put your hands on photoshop CS2 then youll be in heaven, remember after God, photoshop! there are plenty of tutorials you can use to learn how to make backgrouns...now if you want some extra tips, you can find some 3d programas like 3dstudio or Brice to make landscapes and scenary..there is another one called VUE, but you will need a monster machine to render something. You can learn Illustrator too, and make your way to the vector art zone...

CloudyHeaven

CloudyHeaven

Strenght of the Chidori

okeej thx

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.