Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 .Hack//Roots Wallpaper - Minitokyo

.Hack//Roots Wallpaper

Tagged under

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

I'm ashamed to admit that even tho I have seen some of this series I don't know the name of this character -_-, I just thought that it was really cute at the end of the episode.

I have no idea how long this vector took to do (*cough* I was suppost to be studying for an exam ^_^'), but I thought that it would make a great avatar but it evolved into a wall. It's created to be deceptively simple looking, perhaps it is too simple? Do I need to add something more to improve it? Please feel free to leave your comments -both construct and otherwise-, as every opinion is appreciated.

.Hack//Roots

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

lol, kawaii! nice vector.

I think you should have no problem uploading it. I mean, the quality is really good and clean, and the composition looks fine to me, things are pretty much balanced and neat. The only think I would say is either move the text up to the upper left corner, or put something else there, because with the way you have that wave, it seems to need something in the corner to balance things out. :)

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Lol, I think nothing else is needed on this wallpaper at all. The background is nice by itself as something good quality and simple. The only thing I think I would have done is make the wave lower than the head height. You might want to try that. Generally it just looks heavier than the text and would naturally belong to the bottom.

Great work tish XD!

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

mmmm, i go with what Kuroimisa-sempai said.
lowering the wave just a little makes it possible for the text to go upward. it allows you to make use of the entire background, as MapleRose-han implied.

other than that, professionality comes from simplicity ^_^..
great job! to my background ;)
bai bai for now!
=====================
Leo

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

This vector art has actually been submitted already here Can I Help You? by tishdon (and is pretty good) therefore there's no need to further comment here, go comment in the gallery. GO GO!

Closed

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.