Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Australian Motoring Legend Peter Brock - Killed in car crash - Minitokyo

Australian Motoring Legend Peter Brock - Killed in car crash

page 1 of 1 6 total items

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

With great sadness CAMS advises that Peter Brock, Australian motor racing legend, has today died in an accident during Targa West, a tarmac special stage rally being conducted near Perth, Western Australia.

The accident occurred at approximately 11:50am WST. The co-driver has been conveyed to hospital in a stable condition.

The Confederation of Australian Motor Sport (CAMS) will conduct a full investigation into the incident. In the mean time, CAMS and event officials are working with the relevant civil authorities.

On behalf of the motor sport community, CAMS offers its sincere sympathy to Peter's family and many friends.

CAMS will issue additional statements as further information becomes available for release.

Colin Osborne, CAMS President, will be holding a media conference at the South Australian Office of CAMS at 3.30pm today.

http://www.v8supercar.com.au/news/latestnews/newsdisplay.asp?Ind=M&gid=11559244

also on www.smh.com.au and www.theage.com.au

Truly a sad week, with Steve Irwin on Monday and now Peter Brock, both doing what they loved T__T

Affects me a fair bit 'cause im such a fan of his and a Motorsport nut, specially when he was in the v8's still

Signature Image

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

You can't be serious!?!

Man, now another Australian legend has died! T_T

I too, was a Peter Brock fan when he use to race. Also a fan of V8 Supercars Australia. Man this week sucks!

R.I.P Peter Brock.

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

wow, T_T two australian deaths, that are compleate legends. T_T, I dont know much about the racer, but I just read the articles and he seemed friggin good. T_T I am upset

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Yeah, Brocky's death really hit home hard. The Australian motorsport community is now just that much poorer.
Still, I'd prefer to go out the way he did, rather than rotting in some old-folks home.

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

rest in peace Peter Brock and the other 10 million people who died at the same time as you.

Signature

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

ironic... both died steve irwin and peter brock died in the same week and doing the things that they love. very weird eh?

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.