Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto fillers are over! - Minitokyo

Naruto fillers are over!

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

It's the time we've been all waiting for. Naruto fillers have ended at ep201. All I can say is that ep201 was the best filler ever. Not just because it was the last one but also had a great story to it. The thought of Konoha being destroyed makes the episode have some flare and suspense.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

I haven't seen episode 201 because I stopped watching at episode 140 something...how do you know they are over? Hope it's not something you've read on ANN or something. Did they show a preview for the next episode?

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Haha, I've got a similar story to fluke. It would be awesome if they're finally over. We've been waiting over a year for this, so this better not be a dud XD I'll go check out 201 right now...

But looking at the post, it does look shifty. Just because a filler episode was actually watchable, doesn't necessarily mean that it's the final filler. And there's no info on AnimeNewsNetwork or anything...

EDIT 6 hours after original post
Mmm, I just watched the episode. It doesn't look like its the end of the fillers. The next episode is a 90min special, and they're changing the airing time, but there's no mention of fillers ending. They said something about a character that hasn't been seen in a while making a guest appearance, so it's probably still fillers ~_~"

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

Holy crap really! Finally, i stopped watching it too so i don't know how many fillers there are but thats alot of fillers. i've been waiting so long til it ended because i wanted to see kakashi gaiden with movement.

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

dont trifle with my hopes now child, is this really true then i have to go watch it then*not gettin my hopes up tho

Yea that was the best filler episode ever...no how all the Genin n Shikamaru worked 2gether....priceless....n i cant want for dat 90 minute special comin up next week and -finally- the real episodes.......im all jittery now

At least, the filler end well..I just hope the 90mins special gonna be has good has the last episode.

Naruto fillers episode end! Well, that fillers would give something to the world. The Worst fillers gonna now be call the Naruto fillers kind, for all bad fillers for any anime.

hitsugaya18

hitsugaya18

Ice Swordsman

well the naruto filler is really bad but i believe that the bleach filler is worse. after 2 eps i gave up and told everyone to tell me when it was over naruto got to like 10 eps.

GloriaChan

GloriaChan

*-_Moments Of Love_-*

U are really wrong, read here the title of ep 202 http://www.tv.com/naruto/show/18558/episode_listings.html?season=9&tag=nav_bar;9

Quote by Gloria91thebestU are really wrong, read here the title of ep 202 http://www.tv.com/naruto/show/18558/episode_listings.html?season=9&tag=nav_bar;9

haven't watched it yet, but seeing as it's movie length i'm guessing the fillers end with this episode?

@hitsugaya18: actually i think that the bleach fillers aren't as bad as the naruto ones. bleach one seems more of an arc rather than a filler...which is good.

Yup, the series will restart at episode 204 finally Good bye fillers, but for how long?

GloriaChan

GloriaChan

*-_Moments Of Love_-*

IMPORTANT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FILLERS WON'T STOP UNTIL 214 AND THE FIRST 4 EPS OF THE SECOND

PART OF NARUTO ARE NAMED """""KAKASHI GAIDEN"""" it's te story of kakashi. this is the truth, PLS

CHECK THIS SITE AND U'LL SEE IT.

http://www.tv.com/naruto/show/18558/episode_listings.html?season=9&tag=nav_bar;9

AND PLS 4 MORE INFO ABOUT KAKASHI GAIDEN PLS READ CHAPS 240+ OK? PLS DON'T SAY THINGS U'RE NOT SURE OF. U CAN DOWLOAD THEM 4 FREE FROM www.narutofan.com

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

k i noe that this is out of question..but may i noe when the naruto filler started as in which ep?

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Mmm, I'm not too sure since I haven't read the manga, but the arc where Naruto, Sakura and Kiraiya search for the Hidden Village of Sound begins at ep. 136. I thought it was pretty bad quality, so I assume that it's a filler.

However, if I'm wrong and that isn't a filler, then the fillers begin at ep. 142, the Mizuki prisoner arc.

Oh and Gloria, please don't use caps. It's irritating. Aside from that, I checked the link. It doesn't reveal any episode titles beyond ep. 209, so I don't see how you could have seen that ep. 214 was the Kakashi arc.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

you lie! i havent watched since the fillers began over a year ago...

I haven't even started Naruto yet. Most people say its great, but I'm not going to start a series thats still in filler production. I might once the fillers have stopped, but till thne too bad for Naruto.

Quote by bakan3koSpeaking of which, does anybody [who have watched the more recent episodes] know where Kakashi IS?

Does it matter? This is the filler episodes we are talking about anyway and once the main story arcs resume, you know that Kakashi will be in the leaf village (awaiting the return of Naruto).

i stopped watchin naruto anime since 140ish, well i dont think the fillers are gonna stop at 204 =/... dont give out fake info man! =O

Can't wait till phase two comes out, the manga was awsome and once it becomes anime, the fighting scene will be the best

sakura-uchiha06

sakura-uchiha06

Beleive it!

Naruto fillers didn't stop at 201! Are you sure you watched anime lately?
The filler ep. still continues in 207! Maybe you got the wrong information. I already checked the TV tokyo schedules fpr episode and it looks like it will continue until spring 2007 >:l

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

O Rly?

Signature

It still seems like fillers to me i hope it's over soon

It's official! "Naruto anime fillers will be coming to an end in Spring 2007, that is about 3 - 4 months from now, or 12 - 16 episodes from now. The source? Allegedly the information was posted in the Weekly Shonen Jump, with none other than Naruto creator Masashi Kishimoto."

The full report is in here:
http://www.narutofan.com/

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

naruto died with the fillers. Enoguh said

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.