Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 organ donate.... - Minitokyo

organ donate....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

have u think in donate ur organs when u r gone?

what do u think about this?

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

i donate my organs but after my dead :)

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

well, i hvn't thought about this. but i guess i'll agree as long as it for gud purpose.

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

Yep. If I'm sent to the showers by a really bad accident, everything is up for donation. Whatever can't be used gets cremated.

It's one of the few ways I can give back to society that's truly needed. I also donate blood regularly.

Donation is an intensely personal choice. My mom won't do it at all.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Yes, I would. I would not sign no doner card though. I would be afraid the doctors wouldnt do absolutely everthing possiable, because they wan't my organs.

Signature

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

Hey, you're not gonna need 'em after you're six feet under, right? Might as well give them to someone who does.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

I'm gonna donate them to science, and if they don't want them, medicine.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

Quote by miketo I also donate blood regularly. Donation is an intensely personal choice.

I am a blood donor myself! Plus, I already have an organ donor card.

Quote by kastelic4444Yes, I would. I would not sign no doner card though. I would be afraid the doctors wouldnt do absolutely everthing possiable, because they wan't my organs.

The problem with your approach is that when you're in a position to donate your organs, you're not in any condition to give consent. You either need a donor card or what's called a "directive to physicians" that tells them you approve of taking your organs in certain situations. Otherwise legally they can't touch you. If you're a minor, your parents make the call as to what happens to you regardless of any donor card or directive.

Doctors are not going to steal your organs, period. The litigation would bankrupt the doctor, the hospital, and probably both their insurance carriers.

I say why not, so I'll cough em up when I kick the bucket. XD

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

Bloodlust

Bloodlust

you gotta be really evil to keep this flesh rotting or burned to ashes whyle someone really need it to live.
And by the way i am not evil....

Signature

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

well.. if its for good purpose then yes, i guess :\ .. lolz ^^;

giving it all away...

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Quote by miketo

Quote by kastelic4444Yes, I would. I would not sign no doner card
though. I would be afraid the doctors wouldnt do absolutely everthing
possiable, because they wan't my organs.

The problem with your approach is that when you're in a position to
donate your organs, you're not in any condition to give consent. You
either need a donor card or what's called a "directive to physicians"
that tells them you approve of taking your organs in certain
situations. Otherwise legally they can't touch you. If you're a minor,
your parents make the call as to what happens to you regardless of any
donor card or directive.
Doctors are not going to steal your organs, period. The litigation
would bankrupt the doctor, the hospital, and probably both their
insurance carriers.

I wish I was a minor, im 35, an old granny like Osi. XD XD XD Your probiably right, i just get paranoid they wouldn't go extra crazy to save me , because they know i have good viable organs.

Signature

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

Quote by miketo
Doctors are not going to steal your organs, period. The litigation would bankrupt the doctor, the hospital, and probably both their insurance carriers.

They will be able to make so much money from selling those organs that litigation will look like a very little amount of money

A rich person will always have a greater chance of having your organs and this is probably in preference to a worthy person

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

i'm donate my organs too!!!, but i don't know well if my family likes too!!! :D

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

of course =p that's what the organ donate sticker on my driver license is all about ^^

maybe then I won't go to hell if I save someone with my liver or kidney XD j/k

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

I would do it, its like living again, in a sense, kinda, but not really. You are also saving someone elses life. And you dont need them anymore so why keep them ^.~

I hope to live a long life but if that's not the case then yes I would like to donate my organ.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

If everyone was sincere, I'd approve of it. But because the risk of being purposedly killed to get them is high, I won't help.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

I will definetively donate, the only problem is which organs will be still functional when I'm dead XD

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

macguges

macguges

yet another otaku geek

Feh. Here I'd been donating regularly to the Red Cross and I'd forgotten to fill out an organ donor card.

I've got something to do today.

All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom.

I will definately donate...
If by my death can save a life, then why not?

Quote by griffinThey will be able to make so much money from selling those organs that litigation will look like a very little amount of money A rich person will always have a greater chance of having your organs and this is probably in preference to a worthy person

Two different, unrelated arguments.

* Organ transplants are the most expensive procedures in medicine, bar none. The cost for a hospital equipped for transplants, sufficient pre- and post-surgical care and rehabilitation, and ancillary costs such as drugs and antibiotics means that only the largest and best-equipped hospitals can afford to perform the actual transplant.

Most costs are borne by the various insurance companies that go through an inter-company arbitration to see whose company pays which percentage of the costs, and how much certain costs are adjusted to meet agreed-upon limits. Organ "cost" is not a major factor in the surgeries because organs are donated.

Which brings up a side issue, but one commonly rumored. There is no such thing as "organ harvesters" working the streets. It's a hoax. See http://www.snopes.com/horrors/robbery/kidney.htm for details.

* As for rich vs. worthy person getting the organ, that could happen. I suppose you could create some new clauses in a directive to physicians that only "worthy" people get your body parts, define what constitutes "worthy," and name the people you want to make the determination once you're gone. It would be an intriguing legal / social experiment and I'd be interested to see what happens with it.

Albiore

Albiore

Webmaster

Greetings:

Donate organs is like a big gif. I think is a nice and good idea.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.