Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bring gifts to your favourite GSD boys! - Minitokyo

Bring gifts to your favourite GSD boys!

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

LoveBug

LoveBug

Prince Athrun

One doesn't always need a special occasion to give gifts to those you care about! Think carefully about who your favourite boy from Gundam SEED Destiny is and then consider what kind of gift you would like to give them!

Let's do it like this! Here's my example:

My Favourite GSD boy: Athrun
Gift: A soft, yellow jersey that is two sizes too big
Reason: He would look incredibly cute and cuddly wearing it! :)

So, tell me who your favourite GSD boy is and what kind of present you'd like to give to him!

Member of The-Red-Knight

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

wow, this is going to be a bit difficult, because my favorite one from GSD is Auel ^^U

My Favorite GSD boy: Auel Neider
Gift: a scarf made by me
Reason: I dont know... I think he would look very cute with it in the winter... and because it`s something I did, I think it`s better to give something you made with a lot of effort to an important person

LoveBug

LoveBug

Prince Athrun

That's a nice idea! Maybe I'll knit Athrun a scarf too!

What colour scarf d'you think Auel would like best? Probably something that'll match his hair, eyes and pilot suit, so I'm thinking blue! ^_^

Member of The-Red-Knight

SakuraShirayuki

SakuraShirayuki

Avoidance will annihilate you...

Athrun is my favorite boy and i really love him with Sunglasses so i will give him a new pair of sunglasses and a baseball cap!

LoveBug

LoveBug

Prince Athrun

Athrun's getting lots of clothing! ^___^ Yay!

Member of The-Red-Knight

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

Quote by LoveBugThat's a nice idea! Maybe I'll knit Athrun a scarf too!

What colour scarf d'you think Auel would like best? Probably something that'll match his hair, eyes and pilot suit, so I'm thinking blue! ^_^

I was thinking white, but now that you mention it, blue is also nice! ^^
then it would be light blue, the mixture between blue and white ^_^'

Reikuclyne

Reikuclyne

be happy!

Umm..ok, here goes! *takes a deep breath*
My fave GSD guy: Rey za Burrel (super love him..kyaaa!)
Gift/ present?: ummm...a piano shaped music box which I made.
Reason: so that he could open and listen to it whenever he's sad, lonely, or bored. That way he'll alawys feel the warm love that I have just for him. *blushes* and also, so that he'll always felt loved by someone aside from Shinn, Luna, and especially the Chairman and Talia. *lol*

::Reiku::

Signature

LoveBug

LoveBug

Prince Athrun

That's very sweet! I'm sure Rey will love his piano-shaped music box! He needs to be loved, doesn't he?

BTW, Auel1124, I think a light blue scarf would look very good. Here's another idea: how about white and blue stripes? ^__^

Member of The-Red-Knight

Well,I like Kira-san.That why I will give for he is a clother made by me. Ofcourse.That all.(I think, so don't....)

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

My fave GSD guy: Kira Yamato <33
Gift/ present?: ehehe a gundam model =p
Reason: hmmm... well i know that he pilots gundams so let's see how he does with a model lol XD ... hahahaha

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

yes, it does seem like Athrun's getting a lot of stuff... but his birthday's coming up soon, so it's a good excuse :D

Letsee,
My Favourite GSD boy: Neo/Mwu
Gift: A pair of scissors
Reason: So he can cut his hair... it looks too messy long... I like it better short XD

lol, but seriously, um, I think I'd give him either his memories (since he kinda needs those), or a nice blue dress-shirt, because he looks really good all dressed-up, and in blue ^____^

LoveBug

LoveBug

Prince Athrun

I agree with you, MapleRose! Mwu looks so much better with his hair short!

So hand him a pair of scissors, or better yet, give him a haircut yourself! ;3

And, that's right! Athrun's birthday isn't that far away! Let's put all of his gifts in a box, shall we? ^_^

Member of The-Red-Knight

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

The GSD guy that I really love: Shinn Asuka (I super love him..!)
My present for him?: Lotz of tender sweet hugs and kisses! *love yah, Shinn ;)* Well, ok, material present? Hmm..it must be something really special...Ahhh..I know!
A Luna doll pillow...which I made myself and every stitch is full of love from me! *tehehehe*
Reason: Well, since in the show, I would often see my dear Shinn feeling all sad and cries cuz he misses his family and Stella (since they died..*cries*)...and I hate seeing my Shinn sad. So whenever he's all sad and feeling down, he could just hug that Luna(me) doll...and cry all he want. I want to be someone he can cry on when he's sad...;)

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

Favorite GSD guy: Yzak Jule (love him for 3 years now)
I'll bake some chocolate cake for Yzak!

LoveBug

LoveBug

Prince Athrun

To Mekunami: Cool! I'm sure Yzak will love his chocolate cake!

To Lunariha: Yeah, Shinn sure needs someone to hold on to!

Member of The-Red-Knight

RikaxMishima

Silent Destiny

I will give to all the guys.

Guy: Shinn Asuka
Gift: Stellar Loussier and a shell necklace
Reason: He can live happily with Stellar and have another precious item with him

Guy: Athrun Zala
Gift: Lunamaria Hawke and a music box
Reason: He needs a girl and Luna is perfect and since he likes to play the piano, just give him the music box.

Guy: Auel Neider
Gift: Meyrin Hawke and a basketball
Reason: Meyrin is a girl, opposite of him. He likes to play basketball.

Guy: Athrun Zala
Gift: Cagalli Yula Attha
Reason: He needs to be with Cagalli every moment!

Guy: Sai Argyle
Gift: Fllay Allster and a new laptop
Reason: Fllay is his first crush and he likes tech. so a new laptop for him!

Lots more...Kira for Lacus, Yzak for Shiho and Dearka for Milly...maybe Yuuna for Meer..

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

erm..mine
FAV GUY:kira!
i would give him a...the emotions
reason: in destiny he doesnt really have any emotions...i think he looks more cuter and cooler in seed with his emotions..

adeline94

adeline94

KiraXLacus Fan

Hmm.. oh yeah, got it!
Every GSD boys [Kira, Athrun and more... those who fought on the battlefield]
Gift: world peace
reason: thats what they wanted, so that they no need to have war and no more people dying because of it. They could live with their loved ones till the end. :)

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

Athrun
gift: CAGALLI !

Kira
gift: Lacus and chocolates

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

casey22

casey22

F.A.I.T.H. Member

Quote by MapleRoseyes, it does seem like Athrun's getting a lot of stuff... but his birthday's coming up soon, so it's a good excuse :D

Letsee,
My Favourite GSD boy: Neo/Mwu
Gift: A pair of scissors
Reason: So he can cut his hair... it looks too messy long... I like it better short XD

lol, but seriously, um, I think I'd give him either his memories (since he kinda needs those), or a nice blue dress-shirt, because he looks really good all dressed-up, and in blue ^____^

I AGREE. He's not the real Mwu without that dashing haircut. "Ms. Murrue."
AHHH *drops dead on floor*

Well, I have loved Heine for 4 years, and we haven't broken up! XD

Gift for: Heine
Gift: Hand-made necklace or bracelet
Reason: When he wears it on his neck or on his wrist, he'll know that every bead strung is filled with love, and he'll know that I'm really bad at making jewelery, and that I put a lot of effort into making that for him, meaning That I must love him A LOT to make man-jewelery. xD :nya:

HotaruZala

HotaruZala

Athrun's Precious Rose @->

My Favourite GSD boy: Athrun (of course!^^ lol)
Gift: Gosh it's so hard to choose a present for him...hmmm...I'll give him...me! LOL (C'mon like none of u saw that coming! lol)...but I would also give him chocolate covered strawberries so I can watch him eat them and also a new car to match the new James Bond Tux I'm going to buy him. lol...Shaken, not stirred ladies. LOL...and yeah, I think Id also get him a cute scarf or sweater.^^ God I'd spoil him rotten. lol

Reason: Well...I think the gift part just about sums it up for my reason. lol...but he'd just look so hot dressed like James Bond in a sleek black convertible...he can call it the Zala Mobile! LOL The chocolate covered strawberries...well...you'll have to use your imagination for that one like I am...^^ and the scarf and sweater because, like prince-chan said, he'd look incredibly cute and cuddly and I love guys who like to cuddle!^^ *giggles*

"Even if you were to turn into one of a thousand wild roses in a field,I'm sure I could find you. You'd be the most beautiful one there, adorned with pearls of morning dew." - Cain to Meridianna (The Cain Saga Manga Vol.4 Part II)

LoveBug

LoveBug

Prince Athrun

Whoaaaa, Athrun in a tux! *drooooools* He would look so cool!

Mmm, Athrun + chocolate strawberries = Delicious! *wink wink*

And just thinking about cuddling up to an Athrun wrapped up in a thick, fluffy sweater and scarf, maybe in front of the fire place...? MMMmmm!

Member of The-Red-Knight

Favorite guy from Seed: Kira Yamato.

Present: Nothing.

Reason: He is already gifted. AND he has Lacus. I would NEVER care about gifts if I had someone like her....

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

i like kira-san so much..
maybe i will give him my handmade sweater..
the colors is soft brown..
^.^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.