Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which seiyuu would you like to see as an actor/actress? - Minitokyo

Which seiyuu would you like to see as an actor/actress?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Have you ever thought of seiyuus as actors or actresses? They are all so talented in voice-acting so I assume they must be good at acting too, right? ^^

The two particular seiyuus I wanna see as an actor/actress are Miyano Mamoru (well known as Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club, Kiba from Wolf's Rain & Riku from Kingdom Hearts) and Paku Romi (well known as Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist & Temari from Naruto) :) Both of them are really talented, plus they can sing! :D

Miyano Mamoru has quite good looks so I think that he'll be famous as an actor! Same goes for Paku Romi because she is really beautiful ^____^

What about you guys?

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Megumi Hayashibara.
After all, she's one of Japan's most prolific seiyuu, as well as the most internationally renowned.

Auelneider15

Auelneider15

Pride of the Abyss

T.M.Revolution is the best.His voice is so great.It will be better if he can participate in film.

Signature Image

Kill or be killed-Clotho Buer

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

I'll have to say Koyasu Takehito :P

Signature

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote by EiminI'll have to say Koyasu Takehito :P

*-* ::drool::... I love his voice.... >.<

anyway, actually I'm not sure if seiyuus would make good actors/actresses, because voice acting is different in that instead of expressing yourself through motions and voice, VA uses only the voice. So while their voices are expressive (more so than actors/actresses I'd think), their physical expression may not be good. But who knows, they could be good :)

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Quote by enchantressinthedark
Miyano Mamoru has quite good looks so I think that he'll be famous as an actor! Same goes for Paku Romi because she is really beautiful ^____^

Yeah, I would luv to see Paku Romi too. As for Miyano-san, good news! You can watch his acting in Prince Of Tennis Musical & also the new released Live Action Movie (Cinepuri). Yes, I really luv his acting in the musical so much! Sometimes, he's expression are so cute & funny! In PoT Musical he acts as 2 chars - Tetsu Ishida (Fudoumine's pair) & Izumi Tomoya(Gyokurin's pair) ; and as Yanagi Renji in Cinepuri. =D

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.