Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wii or ps3? - Minitokyo

which do u prefer?

wii
43 votes
ps3
46 votes
both
12 votes
xbox 360
5 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

i have a xbox 360 (well its my bro's) but thats not the point. i would much rather have a ps3 than any of them. in a gamer show they showed the differences between the xbox360 and the ps3 with the game of Sonic on the both systems. to me it seemed that the ps3 had better graphics than the xbox360 but hey... thats my opinion. but the Wii looks like its more funner because you have to move with it and its like the ppl who made it wanted you to feel like you really entered into the game. i like to have them all but i dont really know which one is the one i would rather have. it all comes down, well at least to me, which one has the best games and have more of them.

PS3
Less innovation, better graphics, able to play olf PS2 games (cool!) and easy to learn.

Wii
Very innovative, good graphics, less games and a bit harder to learn (all innovative technology).

PS3 for me.

Turtle, Wolf, BMW, Katana and Soup 4 Life

Funny you should say PS3 is easy to learn, maybe for a seasoned gamer, but I woud've sworn the whole idea Nintendo used the new controller is because its easier to learn.

I'm going to get the Wii on day one
I'm gonna hold off on the PS3 until MGS4, DMC4, RE5, FFXIII or GTAIV comes out

PS3 definitely.
The only other console I considered buying was the x360 because of Ninja Gaiden (played it on an XboX of a friend, and it totally swayed me). But since Ninja Gaiden Sigma is coming out to PS3, I pretty much dumped that idea. (Getting an x360 would be cheaper tho).
So its PS3 all the way for me. Why? simple: tech specs are simply uber, the CELL chip kicks the be-hinds of any other processor in the market, looks neat, backwards compatible, even with psone titles, and most importantly: will have more games I'm interested in. Plus I really like the FF series, so it's kind of a natural choice too.

Wii all the way!
ps3 costs too much... plus I don't think they're making any more Katamari either way.

And I've been looking forward to Wii since it was first announced as Revolution way back whenever it was.
The wii-mote looks fun, and I really want to try it.

And of course the games. I like Nintendo games.
Not to mention Virtual Console, and there's a lot of old games I want to play again. (and download the ones I've missed)

zomg less than one month! *explodes*

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

I definately won

I am going to get a ps3 and probably a wii, but i am going to wait till their are more games out for them. If i ever get an xbox 360 it will be after i get a ps3 and wii.

Game programmer and Anime freak

A Wii, that's sure. I like the Nintendo games like Mario and Zelda. They always bring something new. And there are nice games to play with other people too. So great different games.

Ok, the price helps too... especially since I don't have the tv and hi-fi to use the Blu-ray. So the Blu-ray is just for me an expensive thing (and bet) that doesn't bring me anything. And anyway, the price of the Blu-ray players if this format succeeds will probably be low when the HD TV and other equipment are more affordable.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

PS3 ...1'st because of the games ...2'nd because of the hardware :)

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

I vote for Wii. Though I should have vote for both. I am planning to buy both (PS3 and Wii). I do have the money for them. At the same time we are talking abou $1000 total. That alone alot money. Not to mention games you have to buy to able to play and other things.

So, the plan is. I going to get Wii first within a month or so. Or when I see my friend who can gave me 20% disscount. To be correct my older brother's friends. For PS3. I will buy it. Until than gonna save money and wait.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

keithurz

keithurz

house step ninja

i think i am going to get both eventually. i didn't even get a ps2 till a year ago. i don't mind waiting for the price to drop because it is a bit outrageous at the moment. the wii on the other hand is very price agreeable. plus the innovations that nintendo has been coming out with are great. zelda looks awesome. i'll have to wait to see how the system plays, but it's the wii for me right now.

ive gotta say both even if it bankrupts me lol. i tried waiting in line i got there 15 hrs early but there were too many ppl and not enough to go around so i left. some ppl camped out since sunday i heard in the news. ps3 is selling out like crazy cuz they're so rare. i guess the only place to get it now is eBay! but the wii is coming on sunday and im definitely getting that. the ps3 on ebays are going for thousands so i guess ill just add it to the list of junk for 'santa' to get me hehe

I would say PS3, but I'm not a spoiled like a lot of other people are. I doubt I would be able to afford a Wii, let alone a PS3 without getting a job. I probably won't even bother untill FF13 comes out. Which was really stupid of sony because they're not going to get the bulk of their money untill the new FF and Metal Gear come out. But on the same side I'm kind of glad it came out early with all of the problems they've been having with the PS3s. Let someone else deal with that crap so when I get one it will actually work, lol

i was planning on getting ps3 right from the beginning i've heard about ps3 being developed.but the price is definitely too high now so i'll wait a few years until it's the same price level as xbox 360. that's the only downsize why i won't buy it right away when it's released here in europe. good graphics is important to me too and the ps3 is more powerful than both Wii and xbox360.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I'm Micronese, so I have to get the 360, plus the Wii's will be sold out if I try to get one.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I would like to get a PS3 but the price is too high...I might get a Wii though.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Well right now I don't really know XD
But my brother is going to buy the PS3 and me...
I may buy the Wii may
So I voted PS3 X-P
since the games in the Wii are ok I guess, but in the PS3 really call my attetion x_x

Tomorrow is Wii Day!
Tomorrow morning I shall wake up at 6 am, and then...
"DAWN OF A NEW DAY"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!
(anyone catch the reference I made and I'll give you a virtual cookie!)

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

ya i played tried out the PS3 and Wii yesterday they were good but i cnt compare the wii to th PS3. I played Zelda and sme boxin game, Zelda was alright. But fr some1 like me who owns a ps2 loves gmes with great graphics like final fantasy series, would nver pick the ps3 over the wii. The ps3 graphics r crazy. And i jst dnt like the nindendo games. The only reson i would buy the wii is beacuse its a lot cheaper bt i wouldnt. i like the ps3 mainly beacuse of the graphics, and the fact tht its sony. im gna wait till next year when the price is low and by then hopefully they hve a mod chip mde 4 it. But 4 pple who r going to buy nw hurry. i think thrs only like (40 000 in north america).

I did some little research I change my mind. I going to to get the full price. Even it cost a lot. Which the price that we see is nothing. The real price for PS3 is around 800 dollor. Meaning that every PS3 that SONY sell they lost 300 dollar. Made me think over. As a fan of PS I guess I will buy the full price. For those that wait the price to go down that going to be a while. I think when ps4 come out. Or a new system that SONY came up for PS.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

hmm i'll get a Ps3 first, then Wii, then psp and ds, then 360. But first i need a lottery T^T

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

The PS3 womps all. I'm a Final Fantasy addict. Having played all of them since FFI it would be heresy to switch to the cheaper wii. Zelda looks like it's gonna be sweet though. Once FFXIII comes out I figure that's when the price might drop for the PS3.

tiger13

God of Fuck (Worship Me!)

the wii womp all because it is the first system to inter act with people

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.