Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The best browser? - Minitokyo

The best browser?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 58 total items

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I know everyone says Firefox (a team has tested Firefox and IE7 and Firefox won on almost all criteria - forgot the site where I saw the competition), but I still use IE7, propably because I'm used to it. I have tried both Firefox and Opera a while ago (I can use it, no problem), but I still prefer IE7 in spite of all comments.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

abm5

I use Mozilla Firefox with the add-ons you prune to add any functionality to him

My vote goes to Mozilla Firefox.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

sash

sash

Just Another Cynical Person

personally i like mozilla firefox [and sometimes i use internet explorer if i need to access a ftp or when i dld from megaupload - just on those two occassion i use a dif browser] .. if i use opera while on minitokyo for example it moves a little slow .. and i noticed that if i try to add a pic to fav .. it gives me an error .. so that`s why i use firefox .. and yeah kinda got used to it ^_^

I like Firefox, however version 2 has been giving me some trouble lately. The browser will crash when visiting Youtube or sites with the require shockwave. Both have been updated to the most recent versions, yet that still offers no results. Those are the only gripes I have.

Signature
	Image[/img]

I've always used Internet Expolrer. It's convenient and easy for me.

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

Mizuho fan - FinalFantasyX2 fan

Quote by griffonI like Firefox, however version 2 has been giving me some trouble lately. The browser will crash when visiting Youtube or sites with the require shockwave. Both have been updated to the most recent versions, yet that still offers no results. Those are the only gripes I have.

? my PC Install Adobe Shockwave 10 and Adobe Flash player 9 it run for all browsers i have.

Well i can use all kind of browser :D if i have to work with them so i get as much as i can all kind of browser.
In now days i use <b>FireFox 2</b> as defauft browser
but i have <b>Opera</b> too.
IE allway in system,
<b>Nestcape</b> some time install if it has a new version come out. not install ATM
i was try <b>Mathox</b> but not using it - uninstall.
Try on <b>lolifox</b> :) at the time.

My FireFox use not much add-on just about 12 plugin + 1plugin came with FireFox and 4 theme +1 FireFox defauft.

Opera can't block thing (advertisements) fast like Firefox+add-on Adblock Plus
IE 6 with MSN toolbar uses tabable but too much Ram easly crash.
IE 7 i don't try it because it take too much data.

FireFox rule ATM! may be when FireFox come to 40% of the most using browser i will thinking about find a new one. X-P

merged: 03-09-2007 ~ 06:15pm
So it is no best browser just The browser you like the Best!

lilifox just like Firefox (except lilifox show thum of wedpage when point mouse to the tab not like Firefox don't do that ). So I just thing i will use FireFox for now

Mizuho fan Final Fantasy X-2
Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III
Onegai/Please Teacher | GTO

call me pathetic but i use i.e, lol.. i'm like so lazy to install anything else.. as for opera, i used to use it in my luvly old laptop, but not now

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

Firefox is my browser of choice, its customizable aspects make it very useful

Signature

I use Firefox, because I can customize it to my liking. Opera is a good browser also, but Firefox is my choice browser.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 58 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.