Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kanda Yuu - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Faqir

Faqir

Chaos = Peace

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/6995/kandayuubyfaqirck3.th.jpg

twas deleted..I don't agree totally but some part of me sez that maybe it was the background?

I worked hard on the vector of kanda then colored and touched it up...
then made it a wall...I guess I might not have concentrted much on the bg...?

any thoughts? any will do...

well, either way, hope you guys like it. :P
I submitted the vector here though: Straight Path by Faqir
but it's got the bg still. hehehe

member of:
TSubasa Host-Club Code-Geass-Knights Gundam00-Devils DGrayMan-Black-Fighters CLAMPFans celestial-Luminesse Syaoran-Shrine group Clamp-a-holic
the-black-prince-rebelromeoxjuliet vector-wallers vectory brokenwings-trinityblood xxxholic vampire-knight

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I think it's more of the red text. It doesn't fit the colour scheme, and is very distracting. The background, well, it's a little dizzying I think. Instead of having a pattern, maybe use some shapes. It's okay to leave most of the background white, you don't have to fill it up with a pattern.

shojostatic

shojostatic

~::<3Host Club <3::~

I totally do not agree that this wallpaper was deleted! Its sooo nice! i dont get why...but maybe it's because it's a bit too plain? Anyways, I personally like it very much!

~LoVeYlOvEy~

Well, the vectoring part is really good, so it wasn't because of that. I'd say you should change the background - it's a bit too plain, and not very desktop-freindly.

Faqir

Faqir

Chaos = Peace

UPDATE:
You're thoughts please, before I post it officially...

I drew a mugen to hide the fact that there is no continuation of the arm (am too lazy to draw it in, especially the shirt's folds so there, I drew mugen instead)

making the wall, I was thinking on more of a postcard look...hehehe...hope it satisfies even a little of you guys out there.

maplerose: okay...so maybe I didn't follow you're advise. it was late and I couldn't think of anything else. but I hope it satisfies enough.....

shojostatic: thanks. much appreciated. am hoping this one turns out alright?...

mewchoochoo: you were right..it isn't very d-friendly... but considering I change my wallpaper almost every week, I didn't mind it when I tried it out.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2070/kandayuutaketwobyfaqirgg2.th.jpg

member of:
TSubasa Host-Club Code-Geass-Knights Gundam00-Devils DGrayMan-Black-Fighters CLAMPFans celestial-Luminesse Syaoran-Shrine group Clamp-a-holic
the-black-prince-rebelromeoxjuliet vector-wallers vectory brokenwings-trinityblood xxxholic vampire-knight

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

the red text must go- as MapleRose mentioned.
if you must include text - make it at the top right right to left.

i would make the first line of squares at top- whole not a section or piece of one.

now re: the latest incarnation- what is to the left there? a weapon?
also the text must go- it's no0t working.
remember text must accentuate a work not dominate the landscape.

btw- your extraction seems good; but why not see what those PS brushes can do and paint say a "grungy" bg?

again if you must use text- top left.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.