Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it wrong if a girl can't cook? - Minitokyo

Is it wrong if a girl can't cook?

page 10 of 10 « Previous 1... 6 7 8 9 10 240 total items

NO, i can cook a five gang menu but im to clumsy to cook a ham and eggs^_-! So yeah, i cant do it, i do not even know how to do it, so hehe yeah!

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

it dont think it really matters....
i mean i dont kno....

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

It shouldn't matter until they try to cook for you cos trust me...there are some women's cooking you just have to grin and suffer through....but with each bite you take you pray that lightning will suddenly strike you down and you die before the next mouthful xD

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

hmm... LOL :D

pigoutgirl8

pigoutgirl8

Pulchritudinous.Rosebud

why does it matter if the girl can cook? as long as either the girl or the guy can cook, they'll be alright, lol.

personally, i'd like to be able to cook [even though... i can only make noodles and hot dogs. and salad] so i can eat whatever i want, whenever i want [as long as i have access to a stove or something.] :)

For me it doesn't matter.

It's okay if a girl can't cook... but it's better if a girl can cook. :)

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

^i so agree

seriously i wouldnt mind if she couldnt cook very well but a bit of knowledge in the cooking department wont hurt. i mean i didnt marry you so u could just cook for me....
but if u really have no knowledge of how to cook im afraid a hell lotta guys out there wont look at u twice. guys these days...we're getting lazier and lazier...eh cant really help it though lol.

It's not wrong but preferably of course.

at least willing to learn to cook.

its not wrong if girls cant cook, its just that cooking is a bonus coz cooking food yourself is much cheaper than buying food from restaurants

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

DefectiveGears

DefectiveGears

screwing up all your machines

I think it's important to be able to cook food for yourself to maintain a healthy diet.

As far as it goes in a relationship I think that in our generation there isn't as much need for women to be able to cook, so don't worry, there's nothing wrong with you for not being able to cook ^ u^

Hahahaha!
i can't cook anything that isn't instant!
the microwave and toaster are my brothers!
and the stove at times when i want something eggy!

but there's nothing wrong with a girl not knowing how to cook.
i try to cook but i'm not good at it
and i really doesn't matter if a girl can cook or not

Music is in your eyes.
Music is in your soul.
Music is surrounding, everywhere you see.
Music is a reflection of who we wish to be.

no there is nothing wrong with it

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

if the girl cant cook she has to wash the dishes!
I can cook, if i marry a girl who cant, i will just make her wash the dishes, a thing that i hate to do...

Hmm...Is okay for me but in future , girls as a wife need to know how to cook so that their family can enjoy Breakfast , lunch & dinner together. And a lots people don't prefer eating outside because it wasn't so healthy and of course every husband also want to have a taste of wife's cooking right ? xD ( sorry for the bad english =.='')

Schlander

Schlander

The StealthHawk

Ah it is aright if a girl cant cook, as along as both the husband and wife can both learn to cook. As most developed nations both parents work, both should share the burden of food preparation for the family.

Life is just the act of progressing, if you don't advance you don't live.

there's nothing wrong with a girl who can't cook.
In my case, I actually like having to cook for my girlfriend cause she can't.
I like having someone to spoil. ^_^

Nothing wrong, but if you like to eat, you better can cook ^^

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

Households used to be specific in the old days: men work, the women do the chores (such as cook). Nowadays, both usually work, and both do the chores.

It does not matter if the woman can't cook, and the man can't work, as long as the things that have to be done are shared equally. For example, I have a friend who got into an accident so he won't be able to work for a while; his wife works for now, while he stays at home to do the chores and to watch their kid. When he gets better, he'll probably go back to working almost 24/7 and his wife will probably go back to doing chores. As long as neither of the husband or wife turns to a lazy bum who does nothing but eat, sleep and watch TV all day, it doesn't matter who can cook/do chores/work or not.

Because yes!

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

It really doesn't matter, just as long as u know how to cook something. I mean, of course somebody has to know how to cook, how else u gonna survive? Eatting grass?

puraimu

puraimu

2D Loli & Pettan Lover

It doesn't matter.... you can always learn how to cook anyway.

fuwa fuwari fuwa fuwaru

I wouldnt mind if a girl cant cook.
Most cant cook better than outside food anyway xD

merged: 12-07-2008 ~ 03:09am
I wouldnt mind if a girl cant cook.
Most cant cook better than outside food anyway xD

page 10 of 10 « Previous 1... 6 7 8 9 10 240 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.