Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 r guyz not attracted 2 real girls nemore afta anime??? - Minitokyo

r guyz not attracted 2 real girls nemore afta anime???

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

That's a good question o_O
I have one friend who's totally into Anime, but everytime we walk through the city he goes like "That girl was cute" "Have you seen her?" "Oh my god I want to have such a girlfriend"
So I don't think that he isn't into real grils any more ;)

" r guyz not attracted 2 real girls nemore afta anime???"

It scares me at the thought of someone not being attracted to real girls anymore..

Quote by woundeds0ulhewo!! ^^ *waves* hehehehe

hmm...well i was wondering if guys arent attracted 2 real girls nemore afta cing lyk da really pwetty anime girls dat r lyk da ideal girl dat a guy might want.... T.T

cos i hav dis guy dat i lyk n he's interested in anime(which is a good thing)...but im not sure if he'll lyk me afta cin all dose pretty/nice/wonderful anime girls....:'(

girls are just girls. anime is just anime. so no. im not like that.

i have gf...

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

Quote by firnthoronwen

Quote by Lost1all people in anime are better than real people
because they are fictional. they are made to be attractive and their
flaws and personalities are simplified. its way easier to understand
them

That's very true, and well put.
Being obssessed with not-real characters to the exclusion of real people sounds more like something they depict/explore in anime (like the teenage boy with a computer program gf in Boogiepop Phantom) than what really happens in life, most of the time.

Totally agreed Aniem girls surely are cute but one can´t be "imaging" having a relationship with anime (like in BooogiePop), one man have to look for real girls to stablish a relationship and that´s an experience you can´t have with anime girls, that´ll be funny :nya: XO ^_^'

Real girls are pretty as well

Sora

Sora

PLAYER-KILLER

don worry woundeds0ul, im pretty sure sooner or later the guy u like will start to be attracted to real girls again...
If guys were attracted to anime girls thats fine (including me xP), but anime girls are fantasies. NOT REAL.
Guys have to like real girls so that they could get a REAL girls for themselves.

"You are the source of all Heartless."
"What took you so long, Kairi !?"
"Is this the answer you've been looking for?"
"Where's Sora?"
-KH2

Real girls should dye their hair pink or blue and start learning from the examples of anime girls. :P

Of course they're unlikely to be quite as bouncy, but it works. ;)

LOL.

Seriously, some of what makes anime girls attractive are real qualities that are not commonly found in such abundance -- After all, people like Belldandy, and Mahoro, and Honda Tohru, do exist -- But the unreal fantasy parts of anime make situations that seem funny and enjoyable, that actually if really happened, would not be at all. There're plenty of things that are just plain sleazy, or crazy, that if you had to put up with for more than 5 minutes in a real girl would drive you batty.

Itchy

Sharingan Master

Guys like anime girls because they are less drama, cheap, caring, kind, forgiving, lovable, cute, doesn't wear makeup, not whores, won't cheat on you, loyal, and just perfect

Signature
When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.

I do know one guy who likes anime and game girls better. He gets physically ill if he even sees an attractive real-life girl. Poor guy.

And miketo, that was just classic! *falls over laughing*

well i guy like anime girls more than real girls he needs to start seeing a shrink. Yeah anime girls can look very sexy and cute but nothing replaces the real thing.

Quote by Saiyajin18I do know one guy who likes anime and game girls better. He gets physically ill if he even sees an attractive real-life girl. Poor guy.
And miketo, that was just classic! *falls over laughing*

wow... girls in real life are alot better than anime girls

if some guy doesn't like real girls as oppose to anime girls, then they probably can't handle reality. anime characters are not even real, they probably just need to get out more.

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

i think that people like anime girls because they can look perfect, but i would never even think about placing an anime character higher than a real person, no matter who they are. If he turns out to like these anime girls more than you, then

Quote by beta1020the boy is damaged goods and there is something really wrong with him, so you are better off.

Ps. i KNOW that you can write much better than you do, but personally i like how you write, its cute.

Think deeply of simple things.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I try to remind myself "These girls were drawn, they aren't real, they never will be".

Sure, it doesn't mean that I'm not attracted to them. It would take a robot not to find an anime girl adorable (you know the kind I'm talkin' about ^.~) but seriously. Why prefer something thats drawn on paper over the real thing? I mean sure they may be perfect...but thats what makes them not real. ^^

Signature Image

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

I adore anime girls as art...because they represent the cuteness of human-drawn art itself...
Real life girls are art, too... but they're made by God... therefore real girls represent heavenly cuteness..
nothing in this world is bad if you look at it from different sides or point of view...
Well, my thoughts might be a bit weird, but that's me... XD

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

strawberries~ XD yuuuuummmmm~~~

Quote by KorganoSI adore anime girls as art...because they represent the cuteness of human-drawn art itself...
Real life girls are art, too... but they're made by God... therefore real girls represent heavenly cuteness..
nothing in this world is bad if you look at it from different sides or point of view...
Well, my thoughts might be a bit weird, but that's me... XD

waaaahhh~~ :D soooo nice point of view~~ ^^
^_^' that didnt make sense....^^

Signature

waaahh~!!! its a return~~!!! woundie ish back minna~~!! >.<
did you miss me..??? ^-^

he meant that anime girls depict how the artists sees the perfect girl as opposed to how God made the 'perfect' girll. and that everything has a good side depending on from where you judge it from.

Icy

kinda dumb question, i like all types of women realy or not, but the real ones are the only ones you can give the old in and out too ;)

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Ahh!! -burns your spelling!!!-

Anyways, i think men know the difference between real girls and animated girls...Most pretend (like i do) that they are in love with the animated female of their choice (mine is Raharu Haruha from Furi Kuri.) If a person cant recongnize that animated women are different then real women then they shouldnt be watching anime at all (that also goes for you fangirls out there >.> <.<) I dont think that watching anime with sexy girls in it will make a man forget about real life girls...Its just common sense... -burns your netspeak-

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Deathstrike

~Colors~

Of course I still like real life girls. I see them everyday at school so it's nothing to dislike.
Afterall I know anime girls aren't real, but my friends who don't watch anime, keeps on puonding me about how it's not real. I guess he's just poking fun at me, but it gets annoying after a while.
For some reason, I believe that he hates anime since he's always bashing me about it, but he's a really big RO fan. Too me, that's ironic. ^^

Quote by cloud-strifewell that is a good question? but simple...cuz the anime girl are not real.
and you are real.. you have a body and soul...
some time I like the girl that I see in a anime cuz...
she is more like the kind of girl I like inr real life.
She have to be funny, strong, loving, cute, and another couples of things.
but theres not to much strong girls... right. :D
So, what I say is that nobody put a Anime Girl first... that a Real Girl.
And if he prefer the girls of the anime... he is a idiot :D sorry for that. jejeje

yea what he said, of course we prefer the real thing. I dont know what made you think we would give up real for fake. its just not natural.

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

strawberries~ XD yuuuuummmmm~~~

^_^' tee hee~~~ woundie doesnt feel included anymore....
*i.e. woundie ish lost* ^_^'

Signature

waaahh~!!! its a return~~!!! woundie ish back minna~~!! >.<
did you miss me..??? ^-^

tkoGhost

tkoGhost

The Living Ghost

hmmm... tis is very interesting
well i dont kno about these guys

Quote by idzi like cg girls...they're close to the real thing...hahaha
im still attracted to real girls when they look like anime girls..hahaha

Quote by WaxDoctorI am unable to compare them, I don't compare them. I don't understand how anime girls would become a substitute for all the girls around me everyday. I can't interact with anime girls in a human way, ask me the day you can buy female androids and I may have a different answer.

:o :nya: :o

but me i like real girls ... no matter wat , i have no interest in anime gurls :\

i don't care android or drawn i still prefer real gurls :) :o :nya: :o

Anything worth having is
worth working Hard for.

- Jagged Edge

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Anime girls are a great distraction for me. They help fill my imagination with wonderful fantasies. Though I like real girls more because you can interact with them, but I'm often really shy in talking to them, especially if I think they looks pretty. ^_^'

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.