Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach fans Rukia's Bankai - Minitokyo

Bleach fans Rukia's Bankai

Tagged under Bleach

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

I REALLY want to see rukia's Ban Kai, i think it'll be crazy awsome, since her Shi Kai is capable af taking out really powerfull menos.

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

Qnly the most powerful Shinigamis can achieve Bankai. Even under the four richest family in Soul Society, which members have since their birth high spiritual pressure, only one per generation achieves Bankai.
So I doubt that Rukia will ever achieve Bankai, when she is not even able to dodge the attack of Grimmjow in the living world.

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

Quote by Kaia-ChanQnly the most powerful Shinigamis can achieve Bankai. Even under the four richest family in Soul Society, which members have since their birth high spiritual pressure, only one per generation achieves Bankai.
So I doubt that Rukia will ever achieve Bankai, when she is not even able to dodge the attack of Grimmjow in the living world.

one thing and only one thing si needed to prove your not nearly as smart as you think you are...

Renji Abariai

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

her bankia is really pretty but i have to admit it's not as pretty as her brothers. i love the replacement soul she used when she first fought the anncara....purty.

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

Quote by shibbiher bankia is really pretty but i have to admit it's not as pretty as her brothers. i love the replacement soul she used when she first fought the anncara....purty.

that was her shikai not her bankai

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

@beethoven I never said that I am smart. One moment... I said only the most powerful Shinigami... DO YOU WANT TO SAY THAT RENJI ISN'T POWERFUL? :(

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

Quote by Kaia-Chan@beethoven I never said that I am smart. One moment... I said only the most powerful Shinigami... DO YOU WANT TO SAY THAT RENJI ISN'T POWERFUL? :(

no i'm saying that Renji beat number 15 only after his limiter was removed...and it still took him time to do it.....Rukia destroyed number 16 in one hit.....and she didn't have the advantage of the limit remover causing a surprise attack.....

all i'm saying is that if your going to say that only the powerful are able to achevie Bankai....then you have to take into consideration that Rukia is just as strong if not stronger than Renji...i mean yea she's played down because she dosn't have her powers through the majority of the series to date....but she was never called weak.....except by grimjow

infact where the anime curently is...she is fighting an espada by her self...on par....so that in it's self proves she's strong enough to achive it...the question is...has she ever trained to gain the ability

Signature

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

Then you have forgotten one thing too. Only the very first ten Arrancars' order are according to their strength. After them they are ordered due their birth. So it is possible that DeRoy was only a weakling and Ilfort Grants is a lot stronger. He is the elder brother of an Espada, after all. In addition, DeRoy underestimates his opponent and did not uses his Ressur

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

Quote by Kaia-ChanThen you have forgotten one thing too. Only the very first ten Arrancars' order are according to their strength. After them they are ordered due their birth. So it is possible that DeRoy was only a weakling and Ilfort Grants is a lot stronger. He is the elder brother of an Espada, after all. In addition, DeRoy underestimates his opponent and did not uses his Ressuréction.
This is why Rukia could defeat him so easily.
In addition, she does not possesses the same stamina like Renji or Ichigo. They have receive already deadly wounds from which they could die, but they could still walk and fight. If Rukia receive such a wound, she is not able to walk anymore.

you also forget....that Rukia is yet to have recovered her true strenght....which was one reason she wentback to soul society to train with inoue.....she is still only at about 45-65% during the battle....now yes renji was limited to only 20% but the fact that she's only at half strength and defeted an arrancar...which even un released is still a extreamly high feat.......now i'm not saying that she's an all powerful kills everything in one shot person like some other anime's have the weakling be....but i am saying....you have to admit...even if she can't reach Bankai....she is rather strong.....and remember she was able to fight on par with number 9.....now yes she was defeated and saved....but ichigo was beat by jaggerjow his first and second times aginst him......i mean...you have to give her criedit....she is strong....she isn't like she's the queen of battle strong...but she can fight on par with Renji or even Ichigo until they pulled somthing like Vizard form, or bankai...

Signature

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

@beethoven I never said that she is weak. I only said that she is not as strong as Ichigo and Renji. However, she is really strong. Although I doubt that she can achieve Bankai, she very talented with Kidou. So I believe that she could maybe be as strong as a Bankai with her Kidou spells. Aizen could knock down Komamura without using his Bankai with only using Kidou. So I believe that Rukia could mastered this grade of spell and can't even do more than on par with them.
However, this won't change my opinion about Rukia and achieving Bankai.

in my opinion, she will have a bankai. It will be not be a traditional bankai like Ichigos. Hers will literally allow her to chain cast kidou at about 300% of what she can do already. Shes already been seen being able to cast 2 spells in combinations....ive got this feeling her bankai will summon a crystallized Ice staff and she basically turns into an awesome battle mage shinigami. I would love to see that

MAYBE IT WILL BE VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY STRONG

flame7651

~Eternal Lullaby~

she will creating snowstorn in her bankai....
maybe....

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

I believe that will be something elegant and beautiful. An ability which reminds you of a dance, I believe. However, I believe that she still need some years of training before she can achieve Bankai.

tinuswouters

crazy is as crazy do....whahaha

I agree with conn523. Rukia's bankai will probably be a kidou-based bankai, increasing her spell's power and probably cast any spell without the incantation, shortening casting time by that much. However I don't think she'll be chain casting spells. With most spells she tends to have to stand still while chanting the words. Even without the incantation it will probably be quite hard to keep track of your opponent(s), dodge his(their) attacks and keeping focus to cast the spells. As for what her bankai will look like.... I wouldn't know what her bankai will look like, but I do believe her shinigami-outfit will change just like Ichigo's and Abarai's and probably will be mostly white much like Sode no Shirayuki.

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

ok....first...i'm sorry i havn't been on in a while...but yea i think the last few are right...somthing like a battle mage or summoner type thing from like FF or somthing.....but yea..i think she'll be able to kinda chain cast...but only if she wants to...like when she used binding and lightning aginst number 9.....but i think tin has a point that wiht attack spells you have to keep an eye on them so unless your restrain them...you can't really multy cast....

Signature

yeah a combo with her kidou amplified while looking like a mage... that sounds awesome! i liked how her zanpakutou reformed and got him =p

I reckon Rukias Bankai would be a mix between Senbonzakura Kageyoshi (Byakuya's bankai) and Dai Guren Hyourinmaru (Toushirou's bankai). It would have to have kidou aspects to it, but it would have the ability to 'scatter' into tiny shards of ice...

Thats what I think anyway.

flame7651

~Eternal Lullaby~

^ yea.... i can imagine that... and rukia's sword will became a mantle or something....
wkwkwk.....

I think she'll be able to use Bankai eventually. I think her sword will become something even more elegant, perhaps a spear or lance of some sort. The attacks will probably be similar, but more powerful/different dances. I really don't know ^^

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

imagine Rukia meets Yuna

Signature

She will probably eventually do a bankai in the manga long before we see it in the series. It will probably be a really long time though till we get to see it. Maybe a year two years time who knows. It will probably be iced based and probably be nothing like Hitsugaya( except the ice element part of course). Also i kinda have the hunch that like Ichigo it won't be some gigantic mechanism/thing.

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

well it's seen from many other bankai they cna be giant but also in the case f most of the more powerful are condense, and or alter, i would personaly think soemthing like a staff, but also maybe like her brothers looking like flower petles, maybe her's may look like snowflakes

Signature

Nothing bad better happen to her in the 3rd movie.
I wanna see if they give her bankai too^^
(I've been seeing too many rumors on youtube)

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.