Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deleted by botchii ? ! - Minitokyo

deleted by botchii ? !

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

hi everyone
some days ago i submitted a wallie here, and yesterday it was deleted, and in my notifications said that it was botchii the one who deleted it, but i already know that botchii isn't deleting more things.
Also all my scans and doujins are deleted by "botchii"...i dunno why cuz there's no more botchii around here.
if u wanna see the wallie here it is

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/316/anime299wh1.th.jpg

hooe someone can helps me
take care
bye

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Hmmm, no more botchii?
I haven't heard 'bout that, botchii is like an automatic mod that takes care of the quality and deletions issues as far as i know
Who is [bot]Chii and why does she keep quarantining my submissions?
>>[bot]Chii is a bot who sends automated messages whenever a gallery item or post is slated for deletion by a moderator. Moderators will delete submissions and posts at any time for infringement of the rules stated in the Policy and clarified in these FAQ. This should be common sense, but as a reminder, do not resubmit or repost anything deleted by a moderator.

Oh yeah, this should under the category of "deletions complaints" not "bug reports"
Clearly this is not a bug

Back to the wallpaper:

Quote by alterlierbrushes in some point are very useful but then if you tend to use them to build a whole wall out of nothing...what you are gonna get is a piece with several items and not a wall with stuff blend it.

please! have that in mind

Mainly, i can say you used lots and lots of brushes, they are pretty easy to point out where you did get them (yup, i said the same as alterlier in you previous entry)
this wallpaper is like a mix of your previous works.
By example , if you take a look here, you'll notice they're really similar
I didn't notice, but the scan quality is pretty bad, too blurred, i assume the scan was a small one and you enlarged it and you didn't clean it. Cleaning is one of the main steps in wallpapers.
Plus, the clouds...they look really bad, i can see some edges of the brushes...look, next to the tex;...about the text, a good wallpaper not always has to have a text on it.
The strange and mystical light behind the scan, same as the text.
The water looks fine to me, i like it
I don't know whether the trees are brushes or a stock photo, but i'm quite sure they don't blend with the background.

Oh well, about your doujinshis and scans...maybe a link to them would be nice so we could know what are talking about.

Hope it helps >_<
Keep it up, Gaby!
I'm looking forward to see your new wallpaper, i know you've a lot of potential! you should just try to change your style a little bit (creating a daytime wallpaper by example, since nightime wallies are really easy to make, just take some clouds brushes, spaarkles brushes, a scan, some planets brushes and voila~)

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

hum... thats very strange... Oh well sweet wall though ^^ I like her, and her dress. very nice bg, and colors! Thanks for sharing this... well here at least.. ^^
Love
~Kioko~
P.S. if you want some more people looking at this threat to comment on your wall, i think you should include that in your title so they know what this is about :)
Great job! :D

How could it delete that wallie?! What did they say was wrong with it?!

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Yeah I agree with Naomi-chan, that some of your walls look rather similar, consisting of scan + cloud brush + stock moon + stock tree + water + scripty font. And no it's not a bug, botchii still exists, just the user with that name doesn't exist anymore.

neomusahi

neomusahi

Theres no harm trying anything..

well i got deleted by botchii a couple of times...
but your wallie its to great to be deleted...
this botchii is nuts.. i like the bg btw...

jaja botchii always eliminates wallpapers that I do

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

I am the moderator who deleted your wallpaper.

As for reasons... eh, the scan is low quality, and it has a sloppy extraction around the character and her wings. Everything basically has artifacts on it, which makes it hard to enjoy as a person who likes using HQ wallpapers on my desktop. Also, the clouds are just brushes, as well as the trees, so I think you could make the wallpaper more original, as well as save it at a higher file size so everything doesn't come out like it currently is.

Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.