Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My userpage - Please comment <3 - Minitokyo

My userpage - Please comment <3

page 1 of 1 9 total items

After being here for so long without really doing anything special, I finally got photoshop, understood a bit how to use it and now, I got MY OWN USERPAGE !
I'd REALLY appreciate if you could comment it and such, so I know if I did something good or wrong!
Please post your comment(s) here or in my guestbook :3

It took me so long to make it, mostly because I couldn't figure out how to make the slices, since I'm pretty new to Photoshop. My neck started to hurt too after a while ^_^'
But yeah, my goal was to make a nice layout I can stand for long, and I can use it for any season!

Credit goes to:
aethereality.net - used lots of brushes from there, also got the scan from there
hybrid-genesis.net - used brushes from this site too

Edit: If anyone would like to use my layout as default, you can find it in Control Panel->Minitokyo Options-> and it's named: Unknown: Carnelian Bride

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahax..! wad a kawaii bg..! nice one..! >.< love it..! ^^ thanks for sharing...!

Signature Image

Really pretty layout. I love liliac and the details in green and pink are really nice. The layout is not boring. Good job, MissyG !

IzumeRyuketsu

IzumeRyuketsu

Livid~Cross

Your just new to Photoshop? Just saw your userpage and it looked fantastic! Great work! Keep it up! :D

"I want you to stare into my eyes and say my name. I want you to hold my hand and tell me it'll be ok."

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

cute layout :) I like the scan you've used, and the brushes are pretty :)

Just a few suggestions though: The blue-green text for the left menu bar and for the links is kinda hard to see against the purple background. and the shade of pastel-green you've used for even rows is rather bright and kinda hurts the eyes, esp against that purple background, and if there's white text on top of it (it's hard to read..) I think it's a good idea to use colours found in the scan, but some colour combinations make text hard to read.. maybe instead of the greeny-blue, try a light, light pink?

Also, it seems that you've got a dragging effect on the right side. to prevent that, don't use any brushes or patterns towards the edges of your file, to make sure that the slice 1x3 is a solid colour without any patterns on it.

but that's a really neat page and design, and wow, you're new to photoshop? keep it up :)

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Great layout for your first UP ^^ I do agree with MapleRose though, the drag you have on the right part of you background doesn't look that appealing to the eye. The top right part of it looks like as if something should be there, you cause fix it by following MapleRose's advice :) Keep up the good work ^^

Aurielle

Aurielle

halfdevil_an9eL

it's a cute userpage ^^ nice work!

Its a such a nice userpage! Nice work, i mean it!

Thanks to all of you that gave me comments and suggestions ^^ Some colors to links and headers and suchs are now edited and I hope you'll think it's better!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.