Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Please comment on my userpage - Minitokyo

Please comment on my userpage

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Finns

Finns

**Justice on My Hand**

Your Zuru are cute! XD
All is fine,the font color is clear also. it give me a simple & clean looks. but i think the bg white color is not very suit with the box color.
You can add other thing to customize ur page also like shoutbox, player...like that. I hope my comment is helpful to you.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Nice userpage! I like your character too, he's cute :). And nice colour scheme, though just a suggestion, maybe make the even rows a lighter grey, because that shade of grey you have right now makes the link-over green kinda hard to read.

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahax..! bunny is kawaii..! >.<

Signature Image

Sariku-chan

Sariku-chan

Heir to the Niwa Legacy

Very cute bunny! :) The big "Minitokyo" catches your eye immediately. But I agree with Finns, the background doesn't really match the box colors. Overall though, it's a cute skin. :)

Signature

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

i like the colors pretty good, and the bunny=badass

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.