Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deleted wallies for pleasure - Minitokyo

Deleted wallies for pleasure

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

These two had been recently deleted. So nothing much to say about it. Just doing these two to kill some time. Comment would be appreciated.

Hellgirl

Clover : Resting

Signature

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

for your first wallpaper Hellgirl, I think the concept is okay, and the basic idea is there. However, your vector is too rough and jagged. If you were going for a more 'stylistic' look with her face, fine, but you'll have to neaten up the skin and hair (they look very disjoint). The background doesn't fit with the style of the foreground vector: the foreground is all flat colours while the background looks like a photoshop manipulation or pattern or something. May I suggest simply filling it in with a slight texture or something. Also, the purple colour is too strong for the foreground. maybe use a dark red or something less saturated?

For the second one, the extraction looks okay, but the background looks like a collage of flower photos, and doesn't really fit/connect with the foreground, in terms of colour (pink roses, but nothing pink on the scan). I'm not too good with 'abstract' backgrounds, but maybe instead of using various flowers, choose one theme and colour scheme and stick with it?

Azumi11

Azumi11

Doujinshi Forever

First vector yg ko buat tu hellgirl tu mesti di puji.It's a simple vector.i think your first attempt vector.Tapi aku rasa ko bleh improve cuz..

Second one,the extraction tu mesti ku tabik!Tapi background tu nda padan dgn character tu..Tukar colour background tu dengan sumthing dark maybe could fit in woth the character..
Anyway,Ganbatte Cuz! :nya:

Signature
'Be inspired and be happy....'

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.