Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Valentine's Day Plan? - Minitokyo

Valentine's Day Plan?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

hey!

how u guys gonna celebrate ur Valentine's day? XD

tell me ur plan! XD

im not sure yet cuz my cca is on Valentine's day itself and im not sure whthr we're having training on tat day. :\

happy valentine's day in advance!

*hugs to all! XD XD

teri-

mmmm when it was a valentine's day - i hav to go and celebrate a future-celebration of Chinese's New Year -_-" even though if i dont go to the celebration- i still hav no plans

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

I don't think I'll be doing anything except if I feel nice (yeah, IF I feel nice <.<) I might buy my closest friends some candy or something. I've decided that I will send a gift to my boyfriend which I know he wont like at all XD (Won't say what it is, in public =P)

Naiisie

Naiisie

Drop-A-Stitch

Lmao, my best friend claimed me as her valentine, so i'll see her on valentines to give her a card and a present. But other than that i think i'll be sitting at home drowning uin my sorrows because i don't have a boyfriend... NOT lmao. It'll just be another normal day for me i guess.

Amadeus317

Battle Brother

Don't have anything planned for anything in particular. I think I'm doing weapons training during that week.

"It is better to die for the Emperor than live for yourself."

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

what day is valentine?

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

MallieChan

MallieChan

Nummy nummy num in my tummy yum

to ask sum guy i like to go out with me.. maybe D: eh too corny ahaha my friend claimed me also soo lmao

Watch horror movies and eat chocolate, what else?

(""\O.O/"")-"meow"

FuturePerfect

FuturePerfect

The Pretender

Personaly i dont have much planned, i not been claimed but my girlfriend is not one of those people to goto cinema and that :l Which well never mind, i doubt we will even meet up because she will be doing something ... :l So i guess another day as normal... maybe a bit more active day that normal because i will be thinking about her more than normal.............

Quote by sukumeiwhat day is valentine?

14th of February.
It's different in Japan though, they have like two valentine's days there but I'm not 100% sure of dates and traditions and such except that you buy chocolate and it's called white day? xD

imconfused

imconfused

....Something?

gorge my self on chocolates that i gave my self

don't correct my spelling

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

The girl i like can't celebrate holidays so, nothing. Hopefully i can do something after or before valentines

What is it?

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

gonna visit my girlfriend (she lives 300 miles away for school)

surprise visit of course... those are the best :D

-Boojitsu21

Yuzupt

Yuzupt

Hopeful

Go out with my husband and my daugther
And have happy time with both of them

xmisaox

xmisaox

INACTIVE - I LOG ON FOR SCANS :D

stay home ^^ like a normal day.. haha..
so alone XD!

Quote: 14th of February.
It's different in Japan though, they have like two valentine's days there but I'm not 100% sure of dates and traditions and such except that you buy chocolate and it's called white day? xD

Yeah, it's white day and valentine's day. Not exactly sure, but valentine's day is when the girl give the presents to the guys and vice versa on white day. I may be wrong.

Me, I may have to find a way to restrict my crazy friend XD. He's gonna go nuts.

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

Me? I plan on reading the latest chapter of Tsubasa Chronicle (if it gets translated same-day), taking (and probably failing) a test in my Anatomy class (darn you professor!), and watching me some Lost.

dont really have any plans, but i guess ill stay home

nothing........T.T

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

I don't know what I'm doing on Valentine's Day, but I'm going to celebrate my birthday the day after that. ^_^

Valentine's Day is on February 14 and it's that time when people gives gifts to those who they love.

On March 14 is White Day. The day when you give gifts to someone who gave you a present on Valentine's Day as a thank you kind of gift. Though the gift has to be something white. Only Japanese celebrate this day.

On April 14 is Black Day. It's for those who are single and didn't get any gift from Valentine's Day (Which of course includes White day too.) You get this kind of traditional porridge of something to celebrate your single day. I know it's quite hilarious. XD I only know that Korean celebrate this day.

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

No plan...no boyfriend...so nothing...but I'll be going to the shopping centre at night,imagine the agony of seeing the couples!*looks extremely terrified*

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

Naiisie

Naiisie

Drop-A-Stitch

Ohh i now have proper plans. I'm going out XD To my friends house and we're gonna pimp some food YAY! I love baking =D

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

~The Angel of Light and Shadow~

I'm not really sure if I'm going to do it but I'm thinking of going to that harbor by "Mt. Eric" hehe ^^
I really love being close to the ocean, so I really wanna do it, walking to the end of the wharf and just stand/sit/lie there taking a deep breath and clearing my mind :D
If that doesn't works i might take a walk along the shore.
... hopefully it wont be too cold >_>
... and hopefully it wont rain <_<
... And hopefully it wont be crowded there >_> hehe a little bit embarrassing being seen like that, standing/sitting/lying there doing nothing ^_^'

anyway, just Thinking of going... not for sure

IzumeRyuketsu

IzumeRyuketsu

Livid~Cross

eat chocolates! hmmm..maybe i'll buy cakes fro my friends and for my parents.

"I want you to stare into my eyes and say my name. I want you to hold my hand and tell me it'll be ok."

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.