Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ninjas vs Pirates - Minitokyo

Ninjas vs Pirates

Ninja or Pirate?

Ninja
16 votes
Pirate
6 votes
Boojitsu21
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

vote. fight... whatever.... good game in advance.

Me - I vote for ninjas. they are cool. silent. deadly... and if you count anime... naruto and stuff like that could beat captain jack sparrow any day.

-Boojitsu :pacman:

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/boojitsu21

EDIT:

Ok, if you wanna vote, vote

if you wanna RPG here it is:

Name:
Occupation: (pirate, ninja, assassin, reconnaissance, attack, defense, medic, parrot, cannon master, etc.)
Role: (why are YOU important... )
Special abilities: (if any)
Special attack(s): (if any)
Weapon of choice:
Worst enemy: (pick someone, you can always change it or update it later)
Background: (why are you in this war?)

First person give your info, then give your first move in response to mine (attack this person, defend, run, hide, call for back up, and similar actions)

Name: Boojitsu
Role: Protect and defend the ninja castle
special abilities: far seeing night eyes with a nose for fear and ears like a bat
special attacks: night cloak and fire breath
weapon of choice: steel daggers with gold handles and red crest imprints on the cases
worst enemy: none yet
Background: Since the dawn of pirates, the ninjas have always had to defend themselves, rarely on the offensive. Because I have been skiled at the art of shadow and stealth, becoming the Night Guard for the ninja castle was hardly a difficult feat. My next goal is to rise to the ranks of offensive night trapper, laying traps for any unsuspecting pirates coming to take over our base(s). Only time will tell if i make it that far and live.

Boojitsu's action: Keep watch over tower

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

so this is a poll and not a RPG
T_T
oh well...nevrmind...

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

Screw it, it's an RPG too !, go for it. GO GO GO !

if this is an RPG then wat are the rules?
we are all either pirate or ninja and have our litt war? lol

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

see original post :D updated. I've never really done an RPG on here, so let me know if i totally screwed it up :D comments, suggestions, and ideas are gladly accepted.

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

YAY! :D
It's RPG time!

Name: Jasmine
Occupation: ninja assasin (I mean a ninja who is an assasin not a pirate who kills ninjas... X-P ...I'm not making any sense)
Role: Go on secret missions to secretly assasinate high ranking pirates

Special abilities: has super cloaking abilities(like those lend in the dark kind of stuff), has many weapons hidden in her clothes, able to make people fall in love with her with a special kind of scent (Jasmine scented of course X-P )

Special attack(s): Twin dragon sword slash, phoenix blade, unicorn horn drive, and Jasmine petal dance (the last is the most dangerous, it doesn't kill ut leaves the person in a dream like state which can never be woken up from)

Weapon of choice: All the usual ninja gadgets, plus my family heirloom The Flower of Death (It's a sword with carvings of all kinds of flowers and has poison on its blade)

Worst enemy: The Captain's son (will input name later)

Background: I killed one of the pirate ships captain and now the Captain's son wants revenge.

Personality: Rather sarcastic, likes to think of guys as dorks, likes to flirt(in a way), is used to making people share their stolen treasure, secretly rich because of it...

*In the castle resting*
*Looking out the balcony*
*not on a mission at the moment*

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

Name: Will.
Role: Captain of the Supa ship.
Abilities: Able to control the wind.
Special Attacks: Cannon fire from ship, super spectral cannon on starboard.
Weapon of choice: I have a swashbuckle sword used only for the spectral cannon. Can be used for defensive purposes.
Worst enemy: Every other pirate and some ninjas.

Background: Got no ties with any other pirates. They all consider me the main target for I am renowned for taking out the legendary sea monster Leviathan.

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

Boojitsu takes turn:

Boojitsu steals money from Will's ship and flees to castle

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

*sees boojitsu stealing money from a pirate ship and runs down to meet him*

Jasmine: Hey what have you got there?

Signature

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

*Phantom crew member tells me of the thief*

Me: What?! Off to the castle then.

*Arriving in shallow water, my phantom crew begin to prepare the cannons* Turn that shinobi rock into rubble!
*Barrage of cannon fire destroys the front gate and wall*

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Jasmine: Uh-oh...I see lots of canoons heading towards the castle
Hey Boojitsu, do something!

Signature

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

boojitsu takes turn:

Boojitsu turns light to night with special smoke bomb.... Ninjas are now cloaked.

(someone needs to attack ! boojitsu sucks at attacking hah)

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

(All my "attacks" work properly at close range and at people, they don't do much to canons, dang...we're toast)

*sigh*
Jasmine: "I think I'll try this but I don't think its going to work"

*takes out some stolen pirate hand bombs and starts throwing them randomly at where the pirates canons are*

Signature

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

*Sees the bombs being thrown. The bombs hit my ship and explodes everywhere*

Me: Argh! That hurt! Fix the cargo hold mateys. And prepare for the next barrage.

*Phantom crew fly around the ship fixing what was damaged and loading up the cannons. I then point at my first mate*

Me: Make sail matey. We will take the treasure from those cursed "dark ones".
First mate: You mean "ninja" captain?
Me: Aye. Ninjas.

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

Boojitsu takes turn:

Flee to castle in preparation of the pirate attack (starts to get the ninja traps ready)

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Oh well...I've got nothing...

*watches as boojitsu makes traps*
*secretly adds a few more of her own around the castle*

I wonder if this will work?

Signature

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

Boojitsu takes turn:

(nap time... ninja's need their rest too !)

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

*shakes boojitsu*
YOU'RE TAKING A NAP!IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ATTACK!I WONDER WHICH NUMBSKULL MADE YOU A PALACE GUARD!

Signature

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

boojitsu awakens

<wipes away tears> that was a wonderful dream and you ruined it <sobs>

FINE

<boojitsu slips back into ninja garbs>

<sits around.....>

Boojitsu: "You know.... no one's even attacking yet... besides... that's what our traps are for ^_^.... " <regrets being woken up again>

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

*sigh*
*sits beside boojitsu*

I know their not attcking (and not online! X-P THIS IS SO BORING!), but just in case...I think we should stay awake...

*yawn*
Oh man I'm getting sleepy too...

*tries to stay awake*

Signature

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

Snuggle time !

NINJA"S... COMMENCE SNUGGLE ATTACK.... we shall distract them with our cuteness

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

*jasmine does this: =_=" *

distract them with cuteness when we're using the smoke bombs?

Signature

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

Make port mateys!

*Phamtom crew advises me to fire cannons instead of a raid*

First mate: Ninjas are clever. We should not attack them up close....
Me: Yes to the first, No to the second. The treasure chest they stole has emerald in it! I like emerald. Besides, you guys are phantoms. No man or beast can kill you.
First mate: But we turn solid once we drop anchor and leave the ship....
Me: Aye. Forgot about that.

*Spots the ninjas being all cute* Those landlubbers are acting corny! Let them taste the flaming metal....
*Fires cannons causing more damage*

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Depends... Ninjas are all about stealth (real ones, not the fake ones on Naruto that are mimicking Dragon Ball Z. Btw, a REAL ninja would kill everyone on that show in their sleep...), but Pirates pillage and plunder and burn down villages... Tough Choice. I love them both!

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.