Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 You Tube: The GREATEST Source For Anime Haha :) - Minitokyo

You Tube: The GREATEST Source For Anime Haha :)

page 1 of 1 16 total items

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

A Couple weeks ago, I heard about 'You Tube' http://www.youtube.com and WOW, They got tons of anime episodes. Has anyone else wanted anime from there? LoL.

I've seen so far: XXXHolic, Ichigo 100%, Now I'm on Prince Of Tennis (Ep. 145...) ^_^;

Hopefully they won't take the full episodes down due to what, the copyright reasons? ? ?

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

They wont take them down. they would have to shut down Youtube.

yep i hope not i love youtube! i got an account there where i make amv's :)

It's easy and really handy but if you want quality then other methods are better

Wow... I've known about YouTube for quite some time now... it's nothing new to me... I've watched a few anime episodes on there before, but I mostly go there to watch music videos or fan-made videos/AMVs. YouTube doesn't have the best quality videos and the anime eps are usually chopped into parts because of the limited time span and size of the file, so I only watch anime on YouTube if I can't find a better quality version elsewhere.

Sometimes they do take them down. I don't watch much there though, because I like to watch in higher quality.

hanifkun45

hanifkun45

no doubt.

i like watching there, but it's annoys me when the show that i watch stop into half or not working at all. *stab the youtube*

Signature
gensoho-gosha-fd

Is it league?
But I download animals from BT sites.

youtube is GREAT ! it's a lost for you knew it so late !

lemme see ... i have seen fate stay night , xenosaga the anime .... and loads of hilarious amv there .... i'll introduce you some !

after accessing to youtube.com ... type this on the search bar ... and watch it !

spider man parody
jesus parody ( jesus with terminator .... i laught after seeing what arnold did to the judas ... hope i didn't offend someone here .... )
mtw star wars parody
lord of the ring parody ..... ( listen to the dialog closely )

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

omg omg omg mowaiken! LOL the first one i watched was the jesus parody... omg omg! lmao lmao rofl. i almost forgot youtube.com has all sorts of videos! (including comedy, which is good. :)
i'm gonna watch the spiderman parody next, :) thks for your post! ! ttyl

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote: Is it league?

Uh, do you mean 'legal'? If that's what you mean, then no, it is not legal (and neither is torrenting), but that doesn't stop people from doing it =_= ...

And yes that's why some videos are taken down, because technically, they're not allowed to be there because of copyright issues. It's just that Youtube is such a huge place that the admins aren't finding all the illegal uploads. It's only supposed to be for AMVs and other fan-made videos.

I think it was last year, that in an effort to stop these anime (or other genre) episodes from going up, Youtube set a time limit to 10 min max, but fans are finding ways around that by splitting episodes into parts...

Is this type of thread even allowed?

I found something called "Yu-Gi-Oh! the abridged series" it's absolutely hilarious! They re-dubbed it and made fun of it! For people who like that, it's a MUST SEE.

Carros are the cutest!

If you like youtube, you might like VEOH, also.
The website is www.veoh.com. However, once you sign up, it's better to download VEOH t.v. It has higher quality than youtube, and the best part is, IT'S FREE!
Lol. Sorry I sound like an advertisement freak, but it's true. I've watched most of my dramas and animes in youtube, but once I found out about VEOH, I was addicted. You should try it out, too! :]

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

you want anime? go to http://www.crunchyroll.com/

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

Yeah! I'm already on Crunchyroll! But once stuff gets licensed (Like Death Note) They take it offffffff.... :( I'm at AnimeRule.com right now watching Death Note, They have some of the Veoh's stuff uploaded! :P Bahwahwhahwah.

tinuswouters

crazy is as crazy do....whahaha

I've known about the greatness of youtube quite some time now. One of the best AMV's there I've seen so far is Mitternacht by E Nomine and the animes used are Blood, the last vampire, Hellsing and Vampire hunter D.
These days I watch anime episodes on animefever.org. The quality is quite good. To watch all the series you have to be a member, which is free. Every day you can watch 8 videos for free to watch more you'll have to have feverpoints, which can either be bought or gained through uploading.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.