Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 One thing you would change in Destiny. - Minitokyo

One thing you would change in Destiny.

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

If you were to change one thing in Destiny. What would you change?

I would make it so that Athrun leaves the Minerva to get Cagalli out of that marraige instead of Kira. Then I'd be disliking him so much less.

What about you guys?

i dont know but there is so much, i would personally go for a better plot when it came to what happened to mwu and how he ended up becoming neo lorrnoke, that was something that i felt that they just forgot about and made a quick gloss over in ep 49, they should have gone into more depth about that storyline

Quote by rogeroi dont know but there is so much, i would personally go for a better plot when it came to what happened to mwu and how he ended up becoming neo lorrnoke, that was something that i felt that they just forgot about and made a quick gloss over in ep 49, they should have gone into more depth about that storyline

come to think of it. I was always abit confused with that part. Mwu died in SEED. I know he was the original person. Neo and that other masked dude are clones no? That's why I'm confused. If Neo's a clone of Mwu. Assuming that they're the same age. How could Neo have any memory of Mwu's? I mean while Mwu's experiencing his life, Neo's already with the EA. ... *sighs* I must've received something wrong when watching. I wonder what would happen if Dillandul met Neo...

I will save Stellar that sie dont have to die i hate this scene at most of the serie.

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

There are many things I wanna change. Heres some I listed ;
- Athrun and Cagalli's relationship. It was so painful to see their relationship unstable. >=(
- Stellar to be saved. I hate it when she died. I love the ShinnStellar couple, not Lunamaria T_T
- Athrun to save Cagalli from her terrible marriage with Yuuna, not Kira. :D
- In the beginning when Cagalli and Athrun go to meet the Chairman, I'd make Cagalli wear a dress ;) I'm sure Athrun's never seen her in one, or am i wrong ?

It keeps going XD
But the one thing I want to change more than ever would be Asucaga's relationship, and to give them the most happiest and romantic ending EVER ! EVER you hear me ! :O

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

Returning Cagalli & Athrun together? Hmmm...I would like to do that but not after twisting their romantic relationship a bit! That would make the happy ending tasteful! I would also let Stellar and Rei live. I love Rei's character. Also make Dearka, Yzak, Mirriallia and many other old characters get involove in story more. The fact is, old characters of Seed were more mature and understandable than Destiny's characters.

Quote by veeh4anime In the beginning when Cagalli and Athrun go to meet the Chairman, I'd make Cagalli wear a dress I'm sure Athrun's never seen her in one, or am i wrong ?

Lols* That's a good idea but I would make Cagalli's military uniform just like Murrue with skirt. She would look really feminine and cute in such uniform. And yes! Lols* I would make Athrun see her in dress at least once in Destiny.

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Remove Kira entirely. He was the reason, along with the rest of the Archangel crew, that I hated Destiny.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

Quote by veeh4animeThere are many things I wanna change. Heres some I listed ;
- Athrun and Cagalli's relationship. It was so painful to see their relationship unstable. >=(
- Stellar to be saved. I hate it when she died. I love the ShinnStellar couple, not Lunamaria T_T
- Athrun to save Cagalli from her terrible marriage with Yuuna, not Kira. :D
- In the beginning when Cagalli and Athrun go to meet the Chairman, I'd make Cagalli wear a dress ;) I'm sure Athrun's never seen her in one, or am i wrong ?

pick one. thing you would absolutely change!

a real relationship between Athrun & Meyrin, here i need!
a dramatic death destiny for shinn with stellar....shinn killed by athrun in last episode of destiny.

Quote by aldiera real relationship between Athrun & Meyrin, here i need!
a dramatic death destiny for shinn with stellar....shinn killed by athrun in last episode of destiny.

hmm firstly I have to absolutely disagree with your first idea but that's just me >.>

secondly I'm staying neutral on the dramatic death. But how dramatic could you want her death to be? I mean Shinn's mind's already stuffed because of her death.

lastly, yes I too HATE SHINN! T____T but as much as I hate him and want him to I would not let him die.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

@aldier: lol, yes! have Shinn die dramatically!

but I'd say, cut down the number in the cast! >__< Too many characters makes for incoherent plot.... that's why I like SEED much better...

or, instead of having Cagalli stand by doing nothing as Shinn insults her family and country, without knowing that she has suffered too, have Cagalli punch him in the face, or slap him, or something, to knock some sense into him, and stop talking so selfishly as if he's the only one suffering =_=;; The kid needs someone to beat some sense into him... and he needs to grow up and stop being such a brat.

or, have more interaction between Neo and Rey. I mean, they sort of set it up and all, but boy was I disappointed that it went nowhere T___T

or, have Talia take Rey and escape. They didn't need to stay there with Gilbert and die together...

those are just some of the things...

i wanna change on how stellar's fate would be..she should not die! i hate this! please change it back! Shinn love her so much....i hate lunamaria <------ im sorry to those who loves luna..

Quote by usaginai wanna change on how stellar's fate would be..she should not die! i hate this! please change it back! Shinn love her so much....i hate lunamaria <------ im sorry to those who loves luna..

it's a free world. voice whatever you want lol. I mean for example. I hate Luna. But i also despise Stella

Quote by MapleRose

or, instead of having Cagalli stand by doing nothing as Shinn insults her family and country, without knowing that she has suffered too, have Cagalli punch him in the face, or slap him, or something, to knock some sense into him, and stop talking so selfishly as if he's the only one suffering =_=;; The kid needs someone to beat some sense into him... and he needs to grow up and stop being such a brat.

YESSSSSS Have Shin get hit by Cagalli. Or better yet have her beat him in a mobile suit. Stuck up brat thinks he's the best pilots. You're junst another co-ordinator with the SEED abilty ass. Cagalli's the only natural with it. Take that emo kid. I cant believe they didn bring out her SEED mode at all. It sucks. Her seeing Orb Mililary taking a a beating in would've been overkill to trigger SEED. I jsut dont get what the hell the directer was thinking. It was only logical!

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

I would make it so that Shinn died or was written out of the show . . .

Signature

Haven100

Haven100

Psychopathic Friend

I want to change Meer's fate, She shouldn't had died! it made me sad :(

I watch you from the shadows, like a deranged tanuki.
Please don’t mind me. :D :3

true she didnt deserve to die....

i think ,they should show some scenes of their life after the final war.

so you mean you dont want to change anything nagellack?

Quote by andou-mahoroso you mean you dont want to change anything nagellack?

Actually that would mean changing by adding additional scenes of characters post war life. I think that's a good idea too. Although in final plus they showed screen shots of each characters ending, no one was enlightened with the details.

The only characters ending that satisfied me was Mwu, Murrue and Andrews ending. Simple and Clear.

What happened to Athrun? Ok, he's gonna be in ORB and lead the Navy as Admiral. But then again, usually such high rank is offered by Commander in Chief, who I believe has to be Miss Cagalli Yula Athha. Where's that scene? He got the rank out of the blue? Wasn't he honored before the chief commander? (Or more correctly Has to be honored!) They never showed a scene where in Cagalli and Athrun ever met again.

At least Kira's new military rank was more convincing in the end since they showed that he went with Lacus. Lols* In fact, I believe he was highly honored when Miss Lacus Clyne hugged him publicly! :D

exactly @ ealpha-scorpio.

that was what i meant. i mean, yeah we saw that kira and lacus both had a high rank. but it was still a little bit confusing because they JUST show some little scenes. and we never can get if athrun and cagalli are reunited, even if he was wearing a orb uniforum.
i hope that they can do it better in the upcoming film >.<

now you guys are filling me up with more ideas of what I want to change >.< but the question is 'one' thing you'd change in Destiny. one single thing despite all the problems splattered over the whole series.

Quote by andou-mahoronow you guys are filling me up with more ideas of what I want to change >.< but the question is 'one' thing you'd change in Destiny. one single thing despite all the problems splattered over the whole series.

One thing?! Hmmm...What about someone replace Morosawa! What about that? :D Does that count?! Lols*

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

Kick Meyrin out of the goddamn show. She's just a big rock between Asucaga. >.<

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

ah now with that Lariel, you just have to be faithful in. I know Athrun and Cagalli will just pull it back together. They will.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.