Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vampire Knight Discussion (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Vampire Knight Discussion (spoilers)

Tagged under Vampire Knight

Who will Yuki choose?

Zero
82 votes
Kaname
60 votes
Another guy
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: Yuki seems to favor Kaname as a lover, but Zero might just pop in as the best-friend-turned-lover kinda guy

rite ^^ but i like kaname than zero

Signature

My heart tells me Yuki must have Kaname. In the begining I would totally have said Zero ,but I have read so much farther now and I believe Yuki should pick Kaname even though he uses people like pons on a chess board.

IMO, Kaname & Yuki's relationship is more of a mutual attraction, as compared to Zero & Yuki's. I think Zero & Yuki's r/s is more like mutual dependence in order to survive? (or rather Zero's dependence on Yuki cos he din wanted to live after his supposed family tragedy)

Though I seriously hope that Kaname don't have anything to do with Yuki's incident with vampires in the past... which is kinda of impossible, since it's the best way to screw up the story.. -_-'

OMG~~~
so far the anime is sooooo good! and so is the manga! Hino-san did an excellent job with this manga! To be honest, I had no idea who to choose in the poll at the beginning of this page...
Zero and Yuuki really have a close relationship since they are childhood "sibilings" while Kaname and Yuuki are actually fiancees as Yuuki is originally a pure blood vampire and those are actual sibilings
O MAN! I wanna know what happens to them soon
it sticks when you have to wait for a whole month just to read one chapter of VK
I'm also planning on cosplaying as Yuuki next year while a good friend of mine is cosplaying Zero with me! XD

I think it's obvious that Yuuki will end up with Zero...the author has set it so Zero has the worst luck, is the most beaten up guy in the show and has to witness the girl he loves swoon over another guy, someone who uses him ruthlessly and reminds him of his painful past. He's the underdog, the readers are supposed to cheer for him, cause usually, everyone goes with the lonely angsty boy. It works, tooXD; who would you cheer for: the beautiful pureblood, incredibly powerful and rich and loved by everyone who manipulates everyone's emotions, or the lonely and sad boy who tries his best to protect the girl he loves and avenge his family?

Kaname starts up perfect and gets darker and darker as the story goes on, while Zero started as an angry young man and has been showing more and more kindness as the chapters go
Their realtionships with Yuuki have been developed very differently as well. While Zero's has been built up quite nicely, its development spread all over the chapters, Kaname and Yuuki's is not only veyr recent, but incredibly sudden. She didn't get to grow out of her childish crush, she didn't manage to hold one conversation with him, nor does she care about him as a person; she always talks about himlike he's a superhero. As opposed to that, I think she sees and cherishes Zero's painful humanity, she sees him as a man, and Kaname as a platonic love

Also, Kaname has been using Zero from the start, so that he can go away with Yuuki as his bride while Zero kills his enemy, Rido. The series would make no sense whatsoever if he got his way by using people's emotions and feelings of protectiveness and love. It would make no sense for Yuuki to go away and happily marry Kaname and leave Zero battling Rido and probably dying.
Also, while Kaname brings out the worst in Yuuki, the dependant, flustered, useless weak child she always is when around him, Zero brings out the best in her- her caring, responsible, decisive and firm self

So, contrary to popular belief, the worst Zero fares, the more chances of winning he has at the end, for meXD
And BTW, in Japan, Yuuki/Zero has been consistely the favourite couple, doubling in votes the next one...WHICH IS NOT KANAME/YUUKI! As strange as it sounds, second fav couple in Japan is Shiki/RimaXD

Even though my favourite pairing of this series would have to be Kaname/Zero ^.^

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

i vote kaname cuz yuuki does not deserve the precious soul that is zero
but you know, in this shoujo manga, she will probably end up with zero, who she only thought of as a brother cuz one day she'll wait up and see him completely differently. if vk was hilarious zero would, on the same day, understand she is not worthy of his love.

Kaname Sama~!
it's not really i don't like zero ummm but...kaname sama is better than everything ><"
I FALL FOR U KANAME SAMA >_________________<

i think yuuki will choose zero because they were very close than kaname even if yuuki really like kaname sama a lot and yuuki had a promise that he will be zero`s ally no matter what.and i think as the story goes on yuuki will slowly fall in love to zero...hehehe!im excited...

merged: 09-05-2008 ~ 07:58am
hi everybody!im rheyuuki,im a newly member of minitokyo,i hope we could get along as friends online,...i really like vampire knight a lot and im excited to watch the season2 this coming october...i hope its already october...hehehe!

i love both = =
both are so great....

-------------------------------------------(...)
hi! rheyuuki! there is a VK group here. come n joint us!

I really really hope that yuuki chooses kaname and not zero. i mean kaname is soo hot and yuuki is hot too! they match perfectly! but im sad cos i don't know where to find " yuuki's theme" on piano sheet.. BYE!

soo sad that they act soo distant to each other in the latest chapters(yuki&zero) but im still hoping for them to be together! :)

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

i never read the manga...im not really a manga fan at all. i tend to like watching the anime versions of things and thats it. unless the series is really captivating, then i would turn to the manga for more detail or just for the sake that the manga keeps going.
however, i've seen the entire first season to vampire knight and i gotta say, i'm starting to really like the storyline and of course, the characters as well! they are all just so so so so SO good looking! OMG! :P

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

For those who have read up to chapter 43 (I think, that's the last one I read), It seems very unlikely that Yuki will end up with Zero, unless there some sudden change of emotion, then I guess it could happen. I'd feel sorry Kaname though. They'd probably kill him off if Yuki chooses Zero just to make things more interesting/dramatic.

LZC

LZC

Mass of Contradictions

Somehow, there's the feeling that the storyline will go such that out of the 3 leading characters, at least 1, or up to all 3 characters will be collecting their otsukaresama-bento (die or the equivalent) so that this issue will conveniently not matter at all.

SPOILER ALERT!

apparently yuki is the sister of kaname! which means she is also a vampire. and believe it or not, among the worlds of pureblood vampires, it is not so uncommon to marry their brothers/sisters in order to keep the bloodline 'pure'. so in other words, she is also engaged to kaname!

wow...eh.
i was surprised, but not exactly shocked![spoiler]

I voted Kaname.. I really like the two of them from the start of the manga and the anime. No matter what, I am really an avid fan of Kaname and Yuuki. Even though I also like Zero and Yuuki I like Kaname and Yuuki more!

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

i want yuuki to be with zero but i think she will end up with kaname
vampire hunters turned vampires and pureblood vampires dont work
pureblood brothers and sisters probly do

yuuki and Zero will make a nicer couple. i personally feel that the relationship between her and kaname is more towards admiration and younger-sister-love-and-care.

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Kyaaaa....I soooooooo LOOOOVE Vampire Knight! XD
Well, for me, I think Yuuki will pick Zero! Zero's way way HOTTER >_< and I just love the way he cares for Yuuki...
Oh and one of the sweetest thing that Zero said about Yuuki was that Yuuki's existence in his heart is really not small <3

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

orange-lisa

orange-lisa

Mina Color Art

I love Zero, he is my favourite character and I don't like Kaname, he is a cold calculating person, which seems to use everyone for his own purposes. But I don't even like Yuuki very much... She is to confused and stupid, she sees only what she wants to see. She would like Kaname even if he would reveal himself as the selfish person he is. I really don't like her, but Zero seems to care a lot about that brat, so (even if I wouldn't want Yuuki to stay with Zero...sigh!) I hope she will choose him. However, Zero have risked his life many time for her, while Kaname only limit himself to give commands to the other.

I was from the beginning a huge YukixKaname fan! (I even predicted after the first chapter that Yuki was his sister since they looked a lot like eachother and he cared about her and then a few chapters later the "purebloods intermarry" stuff..Guess I was right after all xD) Well, I still really like the pairing. I think Zero is lonely..And I also think that in the end it will be YukixZero :'( You know with Kaname becoming more and more 'evil' further in the story. Okay, maybe not evil but definitely not the friendly citizen-type.. I don't know what will happen when the story goes on, now Rido-sama is back *YEEY!* who knows what he'll want to do with Yuki. (SPOILER SPOILER Or did he really get killed by Zero in the latest chapter?) Hmm..Fortunately all these things doesn't change anything about the fact that I like Kaname!

nasastar

nasastar

it's asking for a miracle

I hope Yuuki will be with Kaname although there is a possibility she might end up with Zero. After all, it was Kaname who said that it's up to Yuuki if she wants to be with him or not knowing that they're related and all. I'm for Yuuki x Kaname all the way ... if you are updated with the manga, there's something awfully wrong about him >_>;;

Hot guys, Hot guys, Hot guys!
I love this anime, and also the manga! Characters are beautiful!
Oooh! Kaname-sama is the best! SO SEXY!

I like Kaname-sama better. Zero is too weak.

I also like Shiki.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.