Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you think about ouran?! - Minitokyo

what do you think about ouran?!

Tagged under Ouran High School Host Club

how do u rate it

1-2 stars
2 votes
3-4 stars
1 votes
5-6 stars
5 votes
7-8 stars
14 votes
9-10 stars
32 votes
none of the above (halfs ect)
0 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

I like the anime. Even though the ending is diffrent than in manga (manga is still ongoing) I think they should do 2 season. It would be really popular among girls :)

I saw it it was really fun

rated it 9-10. i hope they continue the anime.

I like it very much and I think it is very positive and fun^^

i love it! finished the series in one day! kyouya is my favorite host!

It scares me....

For a long time I haven't seen such funny anime. The truth is, the series have absolutely no plot and everyone knows from the begining how it should ends, but still you gladly welcome every next episode. The character are colorful and detailed, each one has its own story, and even if you have your favourite one still you have to love them all. Definitely one of my favourite anime :)

<3<3<3<3<3<3

Miki-chi

Miki-chi

Pixhsi~

The comedy in it was brilliant, and each character had reasons behind their attitudes and actions, it easily one of my favorites.
i gave it a 10.

I like it a bit except for the corny scenes

Lazu

Lazu

Die Macht ist mit dir.

I liked the serous parts of the series.
The comedy was good, but in the manga it's WAY better.
Though I must say the ending of the anime touched me... I cried. XD'

Signature Image

10 stars! :D

erdeteha

erdeteha

vectorist not terrorist

Romance, School, Unique Club (Host), and Funny! I Like It!

happy and positive

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

the anime has an eye-catching theme which made me want to watch more. It has a nice closure in the anime but I'm still waiting for the manga because it's gonna end soon :(

Signature Image

betydigimon

betydigimon

Digimon Lover XD

I love it, the guys look so great

It's fantastic. Some situations are really hilarious.And the characters and great. I whish there was a 2nd season... or that at least manga was being published more often. It is frustrating to have to wait soo much to get a proper ending...

i love it!

but if haruhi really was a boy, it would have been soooo much better! =/

it would be a super yaoi-paradise story...

lol

ten stars, very cute.

Ouran is one of the best animes I've watched so far, I would give it a 10 over 10. With good songs too, love it to the max! =)

i don't know that

The whaty what club?

Ouran's probably one of the best animes I've watched so far. Laughed from episode 1 til 26, it was a really good one, love the characters and plot too. Would give it a 10 out of 10.

Amazing! Excellent! Wonderful! But it needs a second season!

7-8 stars, or maybe 9 :D
I'll wait for the ending and than remark it

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.