Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you think about ouran?! - Minitokyo

what do you think about ouran?!

Tagged under Ouran High School Host Club

how do u rate it

1-2 stars
2 votes
3-4 stars
1 votes
5-6 stars
5 votes
7-8 stars
14 votes
9-10 stars
32 votes
none of the above (halfs ect)
0 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 69 total items

Around 7-8 stars.
It's a good and amusing anime, really.

I love the manga more than the anime

honeycomb

honeycomb

honeycomb

It's really funny. Couldn't stop watching.

definitely 10 stars for being a light-hearted comedy + super droolworthy bishies! haruhi's not bad as a boy at all :)

merged: 01-08-2011 ~ 11:17am
definitely 10 stars for being a light-hearted comedy + super droolworthy bishies! haruhi's not bad as a boy at all :)

I just got the boxset for it on Christmas! I Love OHSHC! When i first heard about the show years ago, i thought it was about Yaoi. But later on, i watched a few episodes, and i loved it! When i got it for Christmas, i watched all the episodes for the first time! :D

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

nice humor, easy to enjoy

While it's funny, it;s not as refreshing thou. I'll give it 7-8 stars

the anime is funny.....i was addicted to it when the first time i watched it....

Nuinui

Nuinui

Be Turquoise,Please.?

I Love Ouran <3! One of my favorites series... Lovely characters, cute story, and IT HAVES A END!
The mostly annoying thing in the manga/anime world, is series that doesn't have end -never-.
Despite the fact Ouran had a open end, that we can imagine more stories,Bisco Hatori did a thing that not every mangaka does, that is finish a serie with a great style <3 .. Nothing less 10 ~

Signature
xx Loneliness be over.When will this loneliness be over? xx

THINGY

THINGY

Fighting Boredom

The Anime was cute at most, since it cut to the end..T~T .... but the manga was pretty good the end was a little fast, but I can't say I'm displeased!

The thing is... although the types of happiness one can experience are limited, there are unlimited variations of misfortunes.
*Fooly Cooly*
Signature

I give 8 stars

It was fun ... but does it matter ? ITS OVER! bouhouhouuuu

?

There shoul be a second season! I want it NOW!

I saw the series 2 times :)) and then, my face hurt because i laughed too much :))

darkashin

darkashin

Get chance and luck!

I loved it because it was so funny and the characters were so epic XD

Signature

10! but i want a second season now! NOW!

I enjoyed it, and its one of my favorite animes, also wish there was a second season

yokoshiro

yokoshiro

Yokoshiro

Some episode are just so silly that it just made me laughed

Freelancer - Artist

Videled

Videled

Er..

I laughed at every episodes, so it would be a 9 for me ! They are so funny :p.

10 :D definetly! i saw those anime twice :)) and i laughed sooooo hard while watching them :)) =))
i even strated the manga, but i couldn't finish it:(

But the anime: +10!

I'm usually not in to shonjo animes like Ouran, but I gave this one a try and I thought is actually really cute. It was funny and very sweet. I wish they would make more seasons. Ill give it an 8.5. The last episode was the only one that was serious.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 69 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.