Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Moonlight dance - Minitokyo

Moonlight dance

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Gyaaahh~ >:D

my 3rd wallie ever since i finished my summer class... still not done with my other wall im working on about vectoring and im still learning, so that has to wait.

Anyways, i saw this nice vector at MT, by Ayasal... and i started to make this wallie (\_/)..

As you can see, its not really good right now, so hold the harsh words for later. And i really need some help to make this better. I try to make it as mystical and dreamy as i could. I put some ripples to make it look like she's walking on the lake... and i feel something is lacking... so heeeeeelp :=[

EDIT: I put added some clouds above and mist below.. then mountains and reflections... more stars and glitters... put a new layer of blue fill to blend Lacus to the night time - she's too pink... XD

and i made her glow a bit to make her a lil dynamic

i didn't put planets coz i want this wallie to look mystical and seren for Lacus.

Suggestions are very welcome

thanks a bunch

merged: 05-31-2007 ~ 08:23am
im sorry for double post... i had an error

>_<

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Moonlight dance
Closed ;)

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.