Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Saya and Haji pairing... do you agree with it? - Minitokyo

Saya and Haji pairing... do you agree with it?

Tagged under Blood+

Saya and Haji... as a couple????

HELL YEAH!!!!
46 votes
No
2 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

Well yeah... this IS undoubtedly the most obvious pairing in the series... but some people agree with the Saya and Kai together... :sweat: well I for one DO NOT agree with Saya and her stepbrother ending up as more than just SIBLINGS...

There is definitely something going on between Saya and Haji.... and I'm definitely certain that their feelings for each other are real...

What do you guys think? o_0

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Depends. Have you watched the whole anime yet?

YES!

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

yeah... I've watched it... but I think that Saya and Solomon also look good together... Haji or Solomon... nuther thing I have to figure out... sigh...

Well...Solomon practically cannot get, as close as Haji, to Saya for two big reasons. Solomon doesn't have Haji's history with Saya. Saya and Haji have known eachother for about 300 hundred years and he grew up with her. If I'm correct, somewhere between episode 20 to 22 , it was mentioned that Haji is Saya's groom and Solomon is Diva's! They are almost considered as potential mate for their queen. Well that didn't happen between Saya and Haji but the last time that I reviewed the plot in wikipedia, it was mentioned that Solomon had tried to father a child for Diva but was unsuccessful. (Wait a minute! How many episodes have guys watched already?!) Ok if you're not finished with anime I do not mention anything more! Lols*

Anyways, lets go to the second reason. Saya, whether intentionally or unintentionally, can harm Solomon. He is Diva's chevalier and has her blood. Their pairing cannot be practical without harming Solomon first.

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

... I've finished the anime'... and yeah... I agree with your reasons... but I'd like to point out that Solomon WOULD'VE BEEN A POTENTIAL mate for Saya... in case you don't know, Riku fathered Diva's children... that means that Saya's Chevaliers (or Chevalier since Riku is DEAD) are Diva's grooms and Diva's Chevaliers are Saya's grooms... get it? ...

...well... since Solomon's dead.... Haji's the only choice left...

BTW.... HAJI HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY FIRST CHOICE... (well... for Saya at least)..

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

lets see Solomon he is a charming guy with blue eyes..damn I liked him..but not as a partner for Saya

do you guys remember the first episode when Haji had to kiss Saya in order to give her blood to awaken her powers
I love that scene +_+ yah I am a Haji fan *~* tall dark quite handsome mysterious and powerful

I also want a bodyguard like him :nya:

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

yeah... he's a total dreamboat... X-P

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Given his total devotion to her and the fact that she obviously has feelings for him, I would call that a fairly safe bet unless of course he ends up kicking the bucket at some point in the series (although from what I have seen that would take some fairly serious effort by someone very very powerful).

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

[/spoiler] Haji will be buried under a pile of rubble in the last episode... although I'm sure he CAN'T die from that since the only thing that can kill him would be Diva's blood.... (and Diva's dead by the way)... so I think Saya and Haji will probably live happily ever after... ^_^~ and besides, at the scene when Kai was visiting Saya's 'sleeping place' with his two nieces (Diva's children), he saw a pink rose tied with the blue ribbon Haji uses to tie his hair... so... yeah... he's pretty much alive.... :D

haluhalu..i finished the whole series..very very interesting . i loved that haji remained mysterious until the end when he expressed for the first time his true feelings..THAT WAS LONGEST DIALOGUE I HAVE HEARD FROM HIM! i could not agree more with the ending. wish there would be an OVA or a series similar to this

Quote by borekshaluhalu..i finished the whole series..very very interesting . i loved that haji remained mysterious until the end when he expressed for the first time his true feelings..THAT WAS LONGEST DIALOGUE I HAVE HEARD FROM HIM! i could not agree more with the ending. wish there would be an OVA or a series similar to this

Not only I agree with the ending, I also claim it to be one best ending I've seen. Very reasonable and clear. I believe that it's ending is also one of the reasons that makes this anime very successful. It's so hard to find such endings nowadays. I was very satisfied as a fan! :)

I agree! I really thought Hagi had died and I was almost crying in the rest of the last episode but when I saw the pink rose I cheered up, I love this ending and really think is the best anime ending I have ever seen, :) Blood Plus has becomed my best anime serie, hope they will release a continuation

haji and saya was the MAIN COUPLE and the MAIN MASCOT in blood+..don't u think?of course they will make a godd couple..maybe u can said they was the best couple in blood+..blood+ was one of my fav animes..and hajixsaya was one of my fav couple in animes..they're too great!XD

Quote by WillOnehaji and saya was the MAIN COUPLE and the MAIN MASCOT in blood+..don't u think?of course they will make a godd couple..maybe u can said they was the best couple in blood+..blood+ was one of my fav animes..and hajixsaya was one of my fav couple in animes..they're too great!XD

Yeah! They sure were the main couple, but aside them in the middle of series I was expeting KaiXIrene pairing too! They looked sweet too, didn't they? Too bad that Irene died, she could be the best pair for Kai. :)

No and yes.
No cuz Haji is not that tough.
Yes cuz thier both monsters.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Defintly Haji x Saya all the way. Personally I think they loved eachother from the very begining and when they talk to eachother they always seem to indirectly say it like... in episode 22 Saya says something like "Our hearts beat in the same rhythm so why is my time differnt than yours?" Or something along those lines. But just the hearts comment alone was just so obviously her saying that she loved him, just not the words, escpeally when she's clutching him. Too obvious. Or after when in that same episode when Saya gasps she stops his time he says "Because of that I am able to be with you. Together we have crossed over a great expanse in time." That's so romantic!

I think they would have ended up together much sooner if it wasn't for the fact Diva destroyed everything and they had that quest get in the way... It's blatantly obvious that Haji loves Saya. He pretty much dedicates his entire being to her every whish. The devotion and loyality he caries for her is so passionate and so pure and just so damn poetic. And I think the ending just added to it because nothing could stop his love for her. He'd always return to her and protect her.

As for Saya like I said before I think she fell for him long ago. Unlike with any of the other character later on when she regains all her memories she only confines in Haji. She keeps secrets with him and only him. She is only truly open to him. She lies to all the other characters about how she feels and only lets her real guard down in front of Haji...she doesn't even confind in Kai, only Haji. And in the end it wasn't Kai that made her want to live it was Haji. Him pleading with her to live and him kissing her on the cheek. She returns the kiss and then kisses him on the lips!

They both love eacother very much and I adore this pairing so much. There's just something so bittersweet and poetic about them.

As for Solomon. He's no good for Saya. He dances with her and thinks he's in love with her. They hardly even interact. He's just lusting after her and only thinking of himself like Saya pointed out. He is hypocritcal of what he says to her as well. He tells her that he will accept all her friends and family but then he can't accept Haji and wants him to suffer. But Haji is the most important to her even if they didn't love eacohter they are extreamly close because of the time they shared. Personally I think Solomon hated Haji more than he loved Saya. Amshel mentions that he was jelous of Haji as well because he's the only one that can breed with Diva. Considering that I think, just like Carl, Solomon loved Saya only because they felt rejection from Diva and jelousy of Haji because of the children thing.

As for Kai... okay if we ignore how weird it'd be because they are adopted siblings... Saya I think is on another level than him. She later in the series sees him as a more younger figure I think by the way she treats him. How she lies and says she'll be going back to okinawa with him.... it's almost patronizing even though she's doing it because she cares for him. But in the end I think Kai realizes that Saya does love him and needs him at a differt dinamic compleatly. She needs him to be her friend and her brother as another place of acceptance and a place for her to try and forget her pain. With Kai she is able to put aside her pain and forget things for a while and forget her pain. With Haji she is able to confine in him and share the struggle of her pain. The difference is the honestity and sharing. With Kai she could never truly open herself up to him like she does with Haji.

hehe I rant too much :P But yeah totally Saya x Haji

vongocmai

Celestial Being

Haji and Saya is the best couple in anime I have ever seen
Their began when Haji just a child and they had a lot of memory
In episode 22,Haji said "Because of that,I am able to be with you"

I totally agree with these to being the perfect couple. As previously stated, even though Solomon is extremely charming, he doesn't share that history that Haji has with Saya

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Ahahaha... true..true... I cried my eyes out on upon watching the last episode... Saya and Haji went through so much together and I think that they were truly meant to be... Undying love between two beings... it's hard to find an anime' as good as this one...

yeah I do agree that haji and saya are a good couple that both look good together and thay fit each others very well *^^*

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

... course they do!... ^_^

AGREE!

Quote by RavenTheDarkAngel
As for Solomon. He's no good for Saya. He dances with her and thinks he's in love with her. They hardly even interact. He's just lusting after her and only thinking of himself like Saya pointed out. He is hypocritcal of what he says to her as well. He tells her that he will accept all her friends and family but then he can't accept Haji and wants him to suffer. But Haji is the most important to her even if they didn't love eacohter they are extreamly close because of the time they shared. Personally I think Solomon hated Haji more than he loved Saya. Amshel mentions that he was jealous of Haji as well because he's the only one that can breed with Diva. Considering that I think, just like Carl, Solomon loved Saya only because they felt rejection from Diva and jelousy of Haji because of the children thing.

Well, I cannot agree with you on Solomon's part. I think he really did love Saya. He left Cinq Fl

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.