Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Impact on your Life (with poll) - Minitokyo

Anime Impact on your Life (with poll)

How much do anime influence your real life?

A lot! I want my world to be anime!
31 votes
Enough... Not too much, but they sure do!
28 votes
Not much.
5 votes
They don't. At all.
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

The main theme is anime impact on ones life. For example (this happened to me a few days ago): I heard on the news that a killer suddenly died of a heart attack, my immediate thought was 'KIRA!'. It's technically impossible, since Kira is a fictional character from Death Note, just that. Or you ever wanted to be like your favorite character, you cut your hair in the same style as his/hers... Worse, making hating sites for a character, like some thing's ever gonna happen to him, just because you want to.

How much do anime influence your real life?

Signature

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

hehe maybe i have done crazy things because of anime
when i was very long haired my hairdo was always in two ponytails, like sailor moon hehe
then it was one ponytail and and some hair in the face like Kaoru hihi

Signature Image
This day we fight!

like luv anime and some time would would see my self trying to be like sephiroth and i even bought his sword it's like 68 inches it reaches from all the way across my room alomst.

Hmm... It kinda affects my Real Life I guess,,, for example.. I rarely see sunlight XD
I read Mangas and watch anime series, got 5 complete Mangas of series. And I've seen 43 anime series so far, and still counting :D

Yeah...anime has a significant impact in my life. I think because when I start an anime I can't let go of it until the end...^^"...

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Anime got me into supernatural stuff and creative ideas.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

Anime give me a way to kill boredom very nicely. A lot of positive influences, the one major one being improved creativity (not like my creativity is of any good even at this moment XD). Well, anime helped me decide the direction of my future career. XD

All I can say is, anime and manga makes me happy. =)

Anime, manga, shojou... etc, I love it all!

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

actually anime is sooo cool...

i always watch movies...

but when i found out a variety of anime movies which really caught my interest...

i eventually gained consciousness in this world...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

anime helps with my writing but for it to do that like "heart attack thinking kira" that doesn't happen but sometimes when I see certain anime and then the avatar/default pic (depending on the site) I start to envision that person for the fanfic and less of the character in the anime, or how much they are alike...but I suppose fanfic would be an influence since it brought me to obsession about an anime enough to make a fanfic out of it...but for the most part I tend to just watch and not retain well, always a bore around me, I can watch things several times and still not remember what it was I watched :P

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I can't say that I have sudden realizations of similarities between real life situations and anime a lot (like the death note example), though i sure do at times; but anime mostly influenced my view of the world, how i react to things how i see things. It must be from that intentional\unintentional psychology anime holds in itself. Though I may just be crazy already. (probably am)

Anime has more or less taken over a good portion of my life. If not for my aptitude for music, most of what I'd do would revolve almost entirely around anime.

Anime has a great impact in my life...
It gives me another view of the world...
It improved my imagination...
It influenced my fashion and music...
I can go everywhere by thinking the anime I just watch and daydreaming... Hahaha~

Anime is taking too much place in my life, but it doesn't really bother me XD
I listen to about 10 episodes a day, and all I have in my computer is anime pictures or anime music.
I have like 15 posters in my room, and some figures, and a cosplay, etc. :3
My family and my friends are telling me that I'm sick XD Hahaha~

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Well anime does have an impact to me in various ways or another.. but not to much i guess..
Its like when u watch Prince of Tennis and u will go like I wanna learn how to play the tennis!
or when u watch Overdrive and u will go like I miss riding my bicycle!
or even when u watch La Corda D'Oro or Nodame Cantabile u would suddenly go i wanna learn how to play the instrument!
Or when u see a cow u will go like oh its Lambo of KHR!

And of course the usual Deathnote, people taking the "Deathnote" seriously people writing down names as an indication that they want to hunt the people down or such as Hate Lists etcetc..
Or even criminals in Japan suddenly dying of Heart Attacks than they were all like OMG is there a real KIRA in this world? lol..

Quote: And of course the usual Deathnote, people taking the "Deathnote" seriously people writing down names as an indication that they want to hunt the people down or such as Hate Lists etcetc..
Or even criminals in Japan suddenly dying of Heart Attacks than they were all like OMG is there a real KIRA in this world? lol..

That's got more to do with mental problems than anime addiction, if you ask me. XD

Oddly enough, anime [Naruto] brought me together with my girlfriend of three years. I don't think I'll ever fall out of it, though, since I'm loving it more and more each day. Without it, I wouldn't have that cutie pie beside me~

1, i want my world to be anime :>

anime, specificly fma saved me thats all i can say i also met my love because of it

Anime changed my life. It shows me that imagination can keep u from falling from anything in your life somehow...

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Soileyh

Soileyh

Wolf of Loneliness

My answer is: Enough... Not too much, but they sure do!

A life without imagination is bland after all. At times, I would let my mind wander a bit far off into the imaginative world anime built in full consciousness, saviouring the thrills it give for days on end. After assuming reality, they become memories that I will recall with glee :)

Enough... Not too much, but they sure do! describes me alot

I guess you could say it has impacted my life since I've been watching it for so long. :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.