Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Elfen lied [what do you think] - Minitokyo

Elfen lied [what do you think]

is elfen lied good?

yes
58 votes
no
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 137 total items

yes, it

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

It was just an excuse to cut people up. Besides that, it's just a steaming piece of shit.

i watched it,but i didin't like it....

Hisaki

Hisaki

Boredom is Dangerous

It was man cool =)
I love the whole blood thing XD (I have a thing with Anime blood =)

Being Dead is easy
Being Alive, but bored is way crueler

Quote by SAGOIt was just an excuse to cut people up. Besides that, it's just a steaming piece of shit.

My disagreement here is beyond the threshold of human comprehension. >_>;;
The blood was not part of the reason why I love the series so much.

es la serie mas sangrienta que he visto no tiene por que faltar el su coleccion

It is good!

the walls are gud....

NobodyTwice

NobodyTwice

HARUKOXHARUKA

very bloodie xDDD

Mangas,Cookie

bueno lo que yo pienso es que esta serie tiene que generar mas capitulos en si la trama da para mas

merged: 01-16-2010 ~ 03:44am
well what I think is that this series has to generate more chapters in the story if given for more

yeeeeaaaa is great

a masterpiece

"Picture for a moment the perfect irony... a flawless new beginning, eclipsed by tragedy..."

it was a torauma for me XD

i cried a lot

Liked it..not for kids though..

ZhuangQuan

ZhuangQuan

Believe in What You Believe

It's a great anime

i'm currently watching the series...well will see.

i

hey guys,
i

It's an interesting series, certainly. I'd recommend it if you can stomach seeing people ripped in half with their spines still showing. It's pretty violent and has some fairly dark themes. But go ahead, it's a pretty good series overall.

Take it from me, if you are not of the faint of heart and enjoy dark themes then sure best be on your way and enjoy the series. As for myself personally i enjoyed the show because it explores dark sides of human nature, and it goes into the issue of the definition of humanity and what it means to be human. If you are able to look past the gore and graphic violence which i concur it becomes excess at times it's a series that tackles with a lot of moral issues(social isolation, jealousy, racism, identity etc...)

It was the first gorey series I've ever watched. It was good.. but.. well, you'll find out for yourself. :I

I recommend it for sure! I loved all the characters except for Yuuka. She can go diaf.

i like it! i

licka190996

licka190996

Licka-chan

Is wonderful !

It

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 137 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.