Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many pillows does it take? - Minitokyo

How many pillows does it take?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Well i have one pillow but I awake everiday with the head almost buried by it.

Ull

Ull

Memento Mori

Quote by NevrimWell i have one pillow but I awake everiday with the head almost buried by it.

Lol, luckily you can still breathe when your pillow burry you.. :D

I need two pillows, one for my head, and the other for me to hugs..

"Time will deliver us all to the same end..."

well, now I have one, but I prefer to sleep on two pillows.
One big, and one to control height of my head

i sleep with two^^ i LOVE pillows! it's so cosy with many pillows^^

Either one or none.

liap

liap

Algenniss'd l'Ekttel

I don't need pills... Just my pillow, and sometimes, some music (IE. Masakatsu)

(\_/)
(O.o)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(> <)signature, to help him on his way to world domination.

I have 7 pillows on my bed, but mostly i throw 5 of the on the floor before I go to sleep. lol then there are one for my head and one I can hug ^^

I sleep with one pillow that is quite flat...

i have one semi flat pillow for my head to rest on, one fluffy one to hug and about 2 or 3 more all over the bed. though i can get a good rest with just two. X-P

i have two body pillows, i usually sandwich my head between them :P

one for my head, one long pillow for hugging (that makes me fall asleep easier), and one to put my feet one(but usually I put my feet on my sis's teddy bear XD)

AshuraYamato

AshuraYamato

Roger Rox!

I sleep with 4, 2 under my head , 1 to hug and the other is just extra!

-"Some say that the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate to say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice."
~Robert Frost~

2, which I turn on an angle. However when I have a nap I need none... It's rather strange.

solowind

solowind

I'm just a Patsy

i like two pillows and it seems like a common choice by all hehe :D but the idea of being surrounded by them is kind of cool

Two to four.

Komaka

Komaka

Aoi Hime

I use 5.1 for me to hugs and the remaining scattered around the bed so its very comfortable anywhere my body move.

merged: 10-18-2007 ~ 09:22pm
I use 5.1 for me to hugs and the remaining scattered around the bed so its very comfortable anywhere my body move.

two, I usually flip em' over two feel the cold side of em'. When the four sides are too warm, I use the sheet they were under. I actually have a small blanket for hugging.....

I have like just two pillows is more than enough ...

one is enough for me!

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

I have 3.
Two I use on my head. They're both red, when I was I kid I loved my red "unan" (Tagalog for pillow)
And I have a throw pillow. I hug it, ever so tightly. Its yellow. And know what? It's hand-made by my boyfriend! Yup, that's right. I spray it with his cologne often, so when I'm hugging that pillow, it makes me feel like I'm hugging him! XD

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

I sleep on a huge, fluffy down pillow and I sometimes cuddle this really flat pillow that I had since I was a baby. If I'm not cuddling it, I lay it on the foot of my bed for my feet.

Kanika

Kanika

Tick, tock, goes the clock...

I have five. My bed is a double, so there's two on each side (I don't know why, there just is), and one to hug. <3

Signature
...even for the Doctor.

I just have one but its big enough to be two

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

I can't sleep [normally] with just one. Two is okay. Three is ideal. Any more than four and I'll have pillows falling off the bed.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.