Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 harry potter movie five - Minitokyo

harry potter movie five

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

hi there you all XD

i'm a big fan of HP so i posted thios thread XD

the HP movie is good lots of special effects XD

oh and how come i though that it would have comed out on the 11 of july then how come some countries come out at a different time O.O

anyhows plz comment on the movie if u have seen it or not XD

(ive been begging my parents to bring me to the cinemas and watch it XD and they did XD)

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

Oh .. I like it too ..
but I didn't see it :-(
Gomen

heero12

heero12

the fallen

I really liked the fifth movie. So many cool scenes, it makes me want to read the book again:)

no regrets for a believer

yukiyo

yukiyo

.: Autumn In My Heart </3

x]

strange, i was hooked on the books xDDD

i saw it last Saturday xDDD

i love the fifth movie - definitely made me want to re-read the books for like, 13th time xDDD

- [ you can illustrate your death in romance ] </3

I din't really like the fifth book, but I really enjoyed the movie. You gotta admit, wizards and witches really do have style =)

I loved the 5th book, but in my mind, the 5th movie wasn't as good as the third, or fourth. It left out a lot of the best, suspenseful bits, introduced you to Luna, without saying why the others didn't like her, and most of the characters, other than Harry were hardly in there. They had just a few lines. It also didnt have the storyline of the oldest Weasley being engaged to Fleur. She wasn't even in this one :( I was a bit saddened by the eliminations.

KOKUJINDESU

KOKUJINDESU

TYRONE-KUN

I like HP-I have only read the first book but I have seen all the movies-I thought that the latest movies was really bad! It's a very dark movie (which I like) but there is no competent character development Anyway, that's my two cents....

"We are but spiritual creatures enacting a physical existence."

xShatteredSoulx

xShatteredSoulx

Potential shrink

I saw it the day it came out, and I really liked it, even though it rushed through everything and left out so many of the subplots. There were some additions (or exclusions, I suppose) that I did, however, like.

Quote by MoragIt also didnt have the storyline of the oldest Weasley being engaged to Fleur. She wasn't even in this one :( I was a bit saddened by the eliminations.

That's in Half-Blood Prince, not Order of the Phoenix.

From Latin, diva means 'Goddess'. Fine. I'm a diva.

iranichi

iranichi

Dorayaki time...^o^

I saw it last night...I liked it. Harry kissed Cho.....awwwwww>______<

xShatteredSoulx

xShatteredSoulx

Potential shrink

You like Cho?

Geez, and after they finished kissing, both my brother and I said we were glad it didn't last. I was happy they cut Marietta out of the film so Cho was the little traitor...

From Latin, diva means 'Goddess'. Fine. I'm a diva.

seriously, i saw it, thinking I might like it, but I found it horrable. As a movie, it was simply bad, and for once it think having read the book made it better since alot of the progression and scenes didn't make much sense without knowing whats supposed to be going on around it. The movie seemed like just a bunch of cut scenes and filler. They didn't do much with the climax, didn't emphasis or set up big scenes almost at all, gave no reason to care much about several dramatic parts, rushed through major parts, and various other problems. They really should have made it at least 20 min longer, if only of the climatic scene extended. There were several parts that didn't match up properly with the logic of the Harry Potter world, and there were many, many parts that they could have added half an second shot or a single line that would fit fine with the movie and would simply make it more interesting.

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

hmm O.O ididnt noe that TT^TT didnt read the book see >___>;;

and what half blooded prince ?

it isnt even out yet as a movie >_______>;;;

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

It's an alright movie considering the book is really long, and yeah...missed out on a lot of interesting things that happened in the book but the movie had some really cool scenes. i think that the movie was basically a bunch of really cool scenes put together to make it seem interesting. Overall it was an alright movie, though it wasn't as good as the first few. The movie does get a bit confusing though, since it didn't really expand on what IS happening like at the climax and all. Hopefully the next movie is better!

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

I really like to see this movie, but not that free to watch... Got a project to run zzz
But i wil find time for this movie, i'm a Harry Potter fan too :)

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

It was pretty good although a little long. The wizard battles were pretty cool. I agree with xo-Heaven-ox that the movie lacked in the plot development department a bit but other than that it was good. I do wish they had done the Weasley exit sequence more like the book though (although the special effects for that sequence were cool)

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I loved the movie. I saw it at the IMAX theater which wasn't as great as it would seem.
The only 3D parts where from the part where they fly off on the imaginary pegasus things to London till the part where they return to Hogwarts.
HOWEVER, the fight with Dumbledore and Voldemort is awesome in 3D.
I think the movie could use a little less focus on romance.
It's technically a children's book, and I haven't read them all but from what I hear, there really isn't much sexual tension in the books, there should be none in movies.
I know they use it to sell more but c'mon, you don't need sex in everything.

I saw the movie and i loved it! But for some reason, just like the other four, they left out half the book. I'm assuming they didn't want the movie to be 6 hours long. However, if they HAD made it longer and kept all the parts of the story in the movie, I honestly think it would have been better. Also, in this one they added things that were not in the book which was pretty cool. But in many ways I still think the book was better than the movie.

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Well it isn't as good as the first 4 movies. For one, the movie didn't emphasize much of the climax parts, and it goes by so fast. Oh yeah, they cut out Marietta out of the scene.

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

I don't know... it wasn't bad at all, but it felt a little rushed (obviously- they might have chosen to make a 4-hour movie like LTR though), and I hate how they changed some details with respect to the book (like the fact that it was Cho who betrayed Dumbledore's Army to Mrs Umbridge). There was also little stage space for Kreacher, no mention of the locket, no mourning for Sirius's death etc. I agree that there wasn't much rhythm or tension to the movie.
As a side note, Umbridge's kitten pictures on the wall were hilarious- and I find Helena Bonham Carter (think "A Room with a View") as Bellatrix an intriguing idea.
I also liked Daniel Radcliffe's hair longer :P

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I wasn't too impressed by it, I must confess. Whenever I watch a movie I try to forget I've read the book and pretend I came in contact with the plot for the first time. However, during this movie, I couldn't do that. Too many things were lacking, and if I hadn't read the book I wouldn't have understood anything at all. I watched it with my best friend and I had to explain everything to her.

It was too rushed for my taste, and the important elements weren't pointed out clearly. A lot of key elements were left out and some were added completely randomly and with no use to the plot. Where was Dobby? And why was Kreacher introduced at all if they didn't show his role in the storyline? Those were some valuable minutes of my life I will never get back, sadly.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

I thought they did a great job on the speical effects!

er I didnt like it T_T

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

I completely missed this movie when it was in the cinema, so I only got to watch it when it came out on DVD on the 14th. I've read all of the Harry Potter books - which seems to be a bad thing because I'm identifying all the elements that the books had it but the movies missed out. Not small incidental things but things that wouldn't take long and would explain a lot. Like why Harry's patronus is a stag.

I was most disappointed that they didn't include the twins portable swamp in the movie, I was really looking forward to seeing it - not just imagining it.

the fifth movie was a real let down for me. it skipped so many important tidbits and just made me regret watching it. i'm scared to see what they do with the sixth

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.