Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To all Friends from Semanga - Minitokyo

To all Friends from Semanga

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

Not fair, not fair, not fair! Why did she have to died?!?!? This is soo unfair ... I only knew her a litle, but still ....

I am not good at this sort of things, but I only hope that she has finaly found some peace up there were she is right now ...

"Truth may seem, but cannot be;
Beauty brag, but 'tis not she;
Truth and beauty buried be.

To this urn let those repair
That are either true or fair;
For those dead birds, sigh a prayer. "

We, the MT, the world, the treas .... we all shall miss you great, my dear. But we shall keep you allwas here, within owere herts, and wile you're memory persists, you shall never leave this world compleatly.

Till the next time we shall meet, have the reast you have earned. Semanga-san, we shall cherish your memory till the end. May you become a brand new phoenix and find your way once more ...

.... please excuse me .... [were's my hancky]

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

rubenz

rubenz

Asucaga Fan and Vector Addict

OMG, I still can't believe it, I just saw her latest wallpaper and she sound fine. Though we rarely talk but she is so kind and polite. I truly respect her and she is such a dear person.

May her soul rest in peace.

I can't say anymore, this is such a shocking news.

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I really can't describe how much this hurts. Semanga was one of the first artists on MT that I looked up to and she was always supportive of my work. She was talented, intelligent, beautiful and sweet, and I'll miss her. I don't know what her beliefs were, but I hope that she is at peace and that her family can take solace in that. I'm so glad that Clover could let us know rather than us wondering forever where she went.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Oh my god, this can't be true, just came back to MT and heard this news, this is shocking ... I didn't talk with her alot but i know her pretty well from her wallpapers and the way she talk, always sound so cheerful, never thought something could happen to a young and talented girl like her. when I came back to MT, I had hope that I could say hi to her but it seems too late now ... the sickness... is it that serious ?
still cannot believe it, but anything could happen to one's lifetime ....
RIP, Semanga....

Signature

Omg, I really cant believed this :|
She is such a talented gal, and did a lot of amazing works :(
I feel sorry for her, and Clover, thanks for telling us about her
I hope she will be fine in the heaven ^^ ~ Please ...
We will always remember her :)

No. . . semanga, gone? I had no idea she was sick. . . MT won't be the same without her!
Can't believe that something like this would happen. . . I loved her artwork so much, but I never got a chance to tell her that . . . good luck, semanga. . .

Is there anyone here who knows semanga's favorite colors, elements, anime, etc? I'm not much of a waller, but I would like to draw a nice picture for her. . .

mirkoemir

mirkoemir

-Just Heal-

Sema was my friend, Marco know this, and it's good to know that she has lots of friends. This is not very difficult becouse she was the most kind person, and I'm sure that this last weeks she was very happy. She told me this.
I'm sad and I know that my tears are good in some sort, but I'm happy too becouse she was happy.

I said to much in differents places. Even in my house, my family was really sad, cos they know that Sema is my friend and they love her even without know her.

She is my twin, you know that... she always said that, and I love her becouse she was my twin, just like that.
I know that she is well now.
I'll remember her.

Signature
My Favorites Wallpapers
The World's End by Semanga

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

This cannot be true, I can't believe it, she was one of my greatest friends, she was my teacher, a truty friend, who always had a good advice to gave you, I gonna miss her forever...

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Hmmm, would you think the MT maigetsu could make a tribute to her?

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

our dear Sema has a SPECIAL TRIBUTE in the Mt-Maigetsu: Issue No 2
May-chan was poor in words but we are able to make a proper tribute to Sema here

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

Ull

Ull

Memento Mori

What sickness could have befallen her?
It is sad that she had to leave us at such young age..
Eventhough I didn't know her I do respect her and her wallpaper very, very much..
May your soul rest in peace..

"Time will deliver us all to the same end..."

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

I heard of it today from enchantdressintedark and I can't believe it although it seemed to be true. She was a great person and a talented waller. I never met her in reality but I talked to her sometimes. She was always so kind. Your works will stay at MT for eternity and you will remain in our hearts, semanga. Yakusoku ne.

May your heart and soul rest in peace.
Wir werden dich niemals vergessen.
Deine Seele moege Frieden finden.

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

Sinever

Sinever

VK Freak

no way I cant believe this.............please tell me that this is not true........OMG I cant believe that she is not living with us anymore.
I really hope she rests in peace in heaven where she belongs.

WATCH OUT! VK FREAK IS HERE! xD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

may her soul rest in peace
may a part of her will stay in our hearts forever
bai-cha Sema-chan....

Signature Image
This day we fight!

pamkips

pamkips

?????

Oh my god, I can't stop crying, I can't believe this,
I'm just in shock.
Oh my god, Semanga-sama? Oh may she rest in peace, and
I can't seem to believe this

Oh how I will miss her, she was always there influencing me when I first stated here on MT, still does

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

No one will forget Semanga. She was too cheerful and nice.
I'm sad that she died and everyone will miss her.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Great bloody scotts! I have her on my watchlist for some time, but I never knew.
Though she may not be of the same religion, but may Lord Buddha bless her journey towards on.

RIP.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

May she rest in peace

I never met semanga before, but I always watch her wallpapers >.< this is such a sad news.. But i cant believe it >.<

uh oh i can`t believe this sad thing happen >.< may she rest in peace T_T

My lastest work : summer festival!

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Please pass on my deepest sympathies to er family.

Semanga was always a sweet person, and welcomed me with kind comments when I was a newbie. She has always proved to be a genuinely nice person with an eye for beautiful pictures, and a talent for making even more beautiful graphics.

Having lost someone recently I can sympathise deeply with her family at a shocking and hurtful time like this. Please, Clover, tell her sister that we all grieve for their loss and will miss a kind & creative soul who has reached out to touch us all.

Lum-sann

Lum-sann

A Gentle Flower

I never met Semanga, but i saw her works, this is really sad, I know what is losing a friend, we can't believe that really happen T_T. May your soul rest in peace Semanga. T_T

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Oh my, this is shocking... I've never met her, not talked to her. I only came across her amazing works once or twice. But I'm so shocked to hear this... It's so unfair. Life can be SO unfair... Rest in Peace Semanga, Wherever you are.
Kayura

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

0.0 omg! i'm so sorry to hear this......y of all people her.....she's still so young....y does this always happen to people who are always talented....well i wish her all the best and hope that you will go happyily, and lived your life happy always. though i do not know you personally or know you much, thanks for the inspiration to all the wallers in the world! you really made a great contribution, and we will always remember you no matter wad, so thanks for all you did. we people of mt will miss you so much. *sniff* this can't be happening....why of all people you....
well your soul will rest in peace though you might have really want to do many things or planned many things but this had to happen....but you'll know that everyone is always there for you. so...may you soul rest in peace.

Signature Image

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

With all my friends, we pass this wreath to Semanga & her family T_T
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o220/kokuyu/1-4.jpg

*standing for a silent prayer* ................

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.