Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 So many things are changing... - Minitokyo

So many things are changing...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

......in our life...the society....people around us....

What becomes of us in the future?

.....I see so many young people out there, younger than me (16) behaving so wildly, dressing so ________( i cant find the right word...)

What will happen to the next generation if such ignorant behaviour are being passed on?

*ehhh sorry i wouldve gone on but i have to get off now....ill be back sometime...in the mean time...have you got anything else to say? about how the world/people around us are changing?*

Signature Image

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Change is Life.

To the fearful it is threatening force because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging light because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring drive because the challenge exists to make things better~ ^^

i see people and things change around us yes. Well we can't stop them from doing their thing, i don't want to interrupt their life. Just ignore them. Don't change yourself (personality) from the inside, be yourself.

Younger generation will most likely behave in a way older generation will not necessarily approve. As they mature they will grow out of it and just go on with their lives (hopefully). ^_^'

Yune

Yune

Quote by roshinkui see people and things change around us yes. Well we can't stop them from doing their thing, i don't want to interrupt their life. Just ignore them. Don't change yourself (personality) from the inside, be yourself.

Yeah....dont break away, fall under their influence...

Quote by mughiYounger generation will most likely behave in a way older generation will not necessarily approve. As they mature they will grow out of it and just go on with their lives (hopefully). ^_^'

I hope so as well....but i do see older people acting the same way....maybe because of their harsh past?....

Signature Image

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

people changes as they grew up
they could be kinder when younger but ruder when grown older
the fact that that happens is how they are brought. how are their surroundings is like
people of the old days live in a hard life thus making them very serious about what they do and wat are they gonna do
these days, peace is everywhere. people become lazier and making em thinking of life ezier and ezier
they just arent serious about em
I've seen alot of this happen in my society
but the thing is, changes is wat happens as time passes by. no one can stop it.
the only wat is to make sure the changes is towards the good side, not the bad side.
thats just how it is.

Yune

Yune

Yeh i agree...we are being influence by things/ppl around us....yeh and we cant stop the changes....but we can lessen the badNeSs in the society

Signature Image

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

All you can do is not succumb to what's going on, and try to be a role model.

The media influences children, and tells them what is "Cool." I really wish that people could find their own "cool." Which is why I like nerds. :D

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose. [The more things change, the more they stay the same.] I think every generation worries about the one that comes after. "Those kids and their music! And look at how they dress!"

At the same time there are worrying signs in society. I heard some factoid on the radio the other day that, in a survey, this is the first time that the current adult generation doesn't foresee a better world / life for their kids. Now I can't take this too seriously because I don't know the survey population, the methodology, &tc. It's just a sound bite and has as much trustworthiness as a rumor heard in passing.

BUT there are a lot of things to worry about, not the least of which is global warming, massive depletion of natural resources, overpopulation and crowding in cities, rampant corporate exploitation, &tc. People are feeling powerless to effect change, and that leads to "the mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation" as Thoreau put it.

Personally I think there will be some drastic social changes during my lifetime, much like the social upheaval of the 1960's. I worry that it will be sudden and violent, not peaceful and gradual.

pashalik

pashalik

Evolutioned morcilla

Quote by CloudnineChange is Life.

To live is to change. Young people tries to look like adults. adults tries to look younger... that's the truth

Pashalik...

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

Change can always be a 2 edged sword, it can be good or bad. But people seem to be forgetting a very basic principle, its survival of the fittest out here and to choose not to change is to choose to die.

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I hate how the future is turning out. But I don’t really like a lot of things in this world. Kids know way too much for their own good. “The more you know, the more sorrow it will bring to you”. There for the lost of innocent at an early age. Who is to blame? The Media, MTV, even the parents. Those who choose to look the other way will be the end of us all. I always thought everyday is a good day, just someday are better. Now all I see is deception. And nothing is what it seems…

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

SearSay

ElectroMagnetic Dragon

lol - people change - its fun to watch. You'd better get used to it as you get older (and i do not consider myself old yet) it only becomes more drastic. that's because you always compare your memories from that age... so i see a 16 year old and think what things were like when i was that age... now imagine the difference when i turn 50 and see a 16 year old... :-) You either enjoy change and play along or you get draged along - which isn't nearly as fun.

-Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Smith & Wesson....The original point and click interface.

Yes yes... (Put in a random quote about change here). Everyone knows that things change as time goes by... There are certainly things that have and are changing for the better, and things that are not. I don't think you should simply "Accept" change if you don't agree with it though... Be open minded, consider many different opinions and formulate your own... but if everyone just accepted everything that is changing there would definitely be many more negatives from that.

I hate to get into the whole "When I was a kid" thing but... As a Gen Xer talking to a great deal of Gen Yers here, I see a great many changes from when I grew up. It doesn't feel as safe out there for the next generations. Maybe it was a false sense of safety back then... maybe it was because I didn't know any better... but times are different. Better? Worse? Can't say really... but different none-the-less.

teko

teko

"POCHI"

I actually don’t like the way things are changing right now its seems every thing is changing to the worst
but that’s what I see so maybe things are changing for the better some where else

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

babe... let the youngsters behave however they want. Remember? we've all behaved the same way sometime in our life right? but as time goes, they'll fortunately learn from their experience and what not.

Have a nice day.
Yours truly, Xandman

Signature

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

everyone is aware that things are going wrong, but why can't we do something !!!
i think the change is not bad, it's just a reaction which might lead to a new world. but then what will happen? the ones who had no rights, no money, no esteem, are going to deprive those who had the power, so it's a vicious circle. as a song says, 'l'avenir est un long passé' (future is a long past). that's a lot of common places, but i hope (and i truly believe in my heart) that something can be done to stop what's happening right now. i think every human as some kind of lucidity that tells him what's good or not.

quote : "people change - its fun to watch. "

yeah right, fun to watch people starving, dieing, just because we selfish bastards who have a PC won't give them a little food, but send them weapons..... nice philosophy !!
anyway, you can't just live in your tower above the world, everyone is affected. shouldn't we make the effort to change ourselves, before complaining about other's behaviour
young ones adapt to the world they're living in, which is why it's all going this way. and the world they're living in is what we make it be !!

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Quote by YuneWhat will happen to the next generation if such ignorant behaviour are being passed on?

Then that ignorant generation will be just like the current ignorant generation...they'll vote Democrat and have no idea what they're talking about.

I am invincible!

Quote by pashalik

Quote by CloudnineChange is Life.

To live is to change. Young people tries to look like adults. adults tries to look younger... that's the truth

yup...except I wanna stay young...every since I was young...weird huh ^_^'

Yune

Yune

many ppl have an opinion on how much changes there are in life....some people say its the same just because we are looking back as how the adults use to look back on us...but....i dont think so....i feel that it is now becoming more dramatic...violent...there are so many other things being affected...but thats how it is....where there are people..there are changes...

Signature Image

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Quote by BorisGrishenkoThen that ignorant generation will be just like the current ignorant generation...they'll vote Democrat and have no idea what they're talking about.

Can I ask whats wrong w/ being or voting democrat? People that is not open minded w/ other peoples opinion is just ignorant them self. Some advice... Don't be a hypocrite

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

FrostHeart

FrostHeart

*~Desire~*

Changes are everywhere... the countries, the enviroment, the people... everything is changing.. and most that i see are negative things...

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Quote by Yunemany ppl have an opinion on how much changes there are in life....some people say its the same just because we are looking back as how the adults use to look back on us...but....i dont think so....i feel that it is now becoming more dramatic...violent...there are so many other things being affected...but thats how it is....where there are people..there are changes...

babe.... before, a dude with a blade on the streets... now, a dude with a gun on the streets...... thats change! to the coward side. Sure, i would run in the latter option. But you see, the more we evolve, the more technology... and thus, the more violence.

Signature

cyn

Mi^u

Quote by Yune......in our life...the society....people around us....

What becomes of us in the future?

.....I see so many young people out there, younger than me (16) behaving so wildly, dressing so ________( i cant find the right word...)

What will happen to the next generation if such ignorant behaviour are being passed on?

*ehhh sorry i wouldve gone on but i have to get off now....ill be back sometime...in the mean time...have you got anything else to say? about how the world/people around us are changing?*

First pls note : Not all ppl in young age behave wildly.
Some of them are more wise than the old one, and even more independent.
It's not wise to use age or generation to judge younger ppl from being ignorant or not.

Answering to your question, ignorant behavior is not something that just suddenly appear.
They can be passed on from the older generation who can't do such thing on their time.
So its nature law if the ignorant genes are passed on.

Howeva' Yes I dont like ignorant thing either.
But just remember when you're younger. You haven't think about the Reality of This world so much eh.
They just behaved as a human-thing- which can't always be right in each eyes.

And now, as u feel ure older now,proof them that being "normal" is a good thing to do.
Hm.. I believe u more mature than them. Besides basically younger generation can be nice too. :)

Anyway this is just an opinion, hope u can be open ^^

==~*~*~ :+: Hav F41TH in these F41NT3D time :+: ~*~*~*~==
.. "Farewell my friend, now it is time to make our Dreams into Reality"

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.