Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 It's been a while... do you still like it? - Minitokyo

It's been a while... do you still like it?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Depends on what we're talking about.... like First of the North Star, I used to think those guys were cool, but now it kinda cracks me up with their little bruce lee screams. For the most part, when I watch good old anime, it just serves to remind me of how good it used to be.

my favorite anime of all times is still Cowboy Bebop... from the first time I saw it to this day it manages to capture me with the same power. I remain attached to the monitor (or tv, if I happend to see it on tv) every time I see it :D. I still consider everytnig about it simply great...from the animation, to the story, characters without forgeting to mention the music.

another anime, to the other pole I could say is Sailor Moon...of which I was crazy about when I was around 10 years old, and knew everything about it...now I don't want to know anything about it anymore :D. I do have to admit it opened my appetite for manga and anime.

A manga which I consider to be just as great as it was the first day I read it (even though there are many) is Angel Sanctuary... it still harboures the same magic it did.

I don't do re-reads...or re-watches......if i ever do that, that meant that i have no anime to watch or no manga to read.....and that would be a killing blow right to the heart.......
but anyway...... i never keep a half-assed like anime/manga so i'm pretty sure that if i come to re-wtch or re-read i would find them likeable just like the first time.....! or else they totally would be a waste of money, time and space.....

My first anime I watched and loved when I was about 10 was Sailor Moon and I bought the first couple of dvds a while back because I was so curious as to whether it was how I had remembered it. Lol, I'm keeping the dvds for old time's sake, but I'd never claim that Sailor Moon was a quality anime. :D

I suppose it depends on the anime. Stuff like Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! that I used to like, I now detest. I've been watching Inuyasha for a few years now and I still occasionally rewatch some episodes. Heck, I'm even reading the manga now (I heard it might be ending soon).

ya i' tend to get bored easily of some things ... if they're good things i know a few years down the road ill relike it again... but if its something thats not then i won't =/.... pokemon ya ... took me so long but just recently i downloaded the episodes again and watched them LOl xD... even dbz ( but thats like 8 years later ).... more like reminiscing of the past

depend on the books but usually still quite interesting to be read

definitely but i find that i still love CCS a lot and i first watched it when i was 12, now im 20

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

Shrine of the Morning Mist, R.O.D the TV, and The Gokusen are series that I can never get bored of. Every time I go back to them, I'm like, "Yup, this show is great."

My first anime shows were Pokemon and Cardcaptors Sakura, and I still love them. But that's probably the nostalgia talkin. =P

I never forget Doremon. It's not only for kids but also the adults, i teaches us to be honest and how to be a good man. Until now, Doremon is still a good manga, i laugh with every story though I've read it more than 10 times ^__^

YEAH! I like anime after a long time even if i don't look it anymore^^ I think when i look pokemon, sailor moon or digimon it feels nostalgic^^ ahhh, i love the feeling^^ but it's not like that in all anime. Studio Ghibli movies can i look many times over and over again! i never get tired on them >_<

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

although is been a while,but still when i read back,FUWOO!still the same!as the first time i read,same with it!same feeling^^

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

Sailor Moon - How romantic. How could I possible liked it so much?
Dragon Ball Z - I still like the fights!
Pok

I dun like animes that are 7-8+yrs ago...
The drawing is quite phased out... so its really ugly to me now... >_<

except a certain few. Maybe Gundam Wing

tell me you didnt just put DBZ and Pkemon in the same bag...

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

they're in the same genre called ANIME, so yeah, i put them in the same bag....

I do still enjoy some of my old faves. It's seems like the ones that were like overkill faves don't get me like they used, too.

4n0th1n9

4n0th1n9

se7en

Hm...this is an interesting question, and to say it, simple; YES!
I do still like it, even thought so much has changed, you can still go back, and re-watch the ones from the good old days, and always wait for something new, and better!
I do end up skipping to the best part most of the time due to seeing it before, that's what kind of upsets me re-watching it!

I used to feel that way about Fushigi Yugi but looking back on it now...I'd prefer watching crappy naruto filler than to watch or read this series again.

yep. Quite a few animes that i haven't seen or watched in years still touch me

ellymate

loveless angel

i used to like Sailor Moon..i've watched it like...5 or 6 times..
Fruits Basket and Ouran High School Host Club was good -watched it 2
Rurouni Kenshin including the ovas...that was a good anime -watched it 3 times i think
And i think that GTO i'm gonna watch it over and over! it's one of the best anime ever and ya also Lovely Complex -funny and love problems

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Sailor Moon. I stopped watching that show when I came across the hentai T_T

Dragon Ball. First few shows was, meh.

Then there was Digimon and Pokemon. Pokemon sucked, Digimon had a good plot going with it as the show, i guess, "matured."

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

LOl @ melymay about sailormoon... haha nice.

yeah my sister used to make me watch sailor moon. I never really did like it. I was always more into the DBZ since I'm a guy.

Kan-tastic

Kan-tastic

Grind.

Anime and manga has pretty much died on me. I blame the slew of crappy stuff they've come out with in the last few years, AND the otaku....

I can't stay here with every single hope I had shattered...

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.