Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 It's been a while... do you still like it? - Minitokyo

It's been a while... do you still like it?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 49 total items

wow...this does bring back lots and lots of memories...good and bad
i would have to say it depends on the anime itself and whether or not im in the mood to be re-watching it again after several times of it already. i tend to watch my animes more than once if they are good, 3 times if they are great!
i used to love doraemon, pokemon, digimon, yu-gi-oh, sailor moon, card captors and all those that involve similar story lines and magic styles...but now when i look back its like "man...what on earth am i thinking?"! now, i absolutely hate them....more like fed up with them (mayb not doraemon as much but still enough)
there are some that i still like tho...GTO (not the ending), DB series including movies sometimes, kenshin not too often, fushigi yuugi on the rare occassions, and the list goes on.

good job coming up with this thread....its very creative!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 49 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.